Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. (73850 Views)

President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by bluefilm: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
So according to obi, obj is now our VAR expert?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Newznow: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
Articul8:
This Obi is a joker... Using useless analogies.

I think you need this right now grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by OdefaGirl(f): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nbote:
So many of d ppl commenting here are jus not only biased but clearly zonBs.. D fact dat Obi is a governor means he also shldnt oversee his family business? Becos he also invested in a business his family has shares in and it's a problem?

As if they won't invest if they were to be him, even in things that won't yield results for d state. He did it for d state's future and he invested even more in other places.

14 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
zuma4k:
In saner climes, this election should have been between Obi & Osinbajo

I couldn't agree more,

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Kusetic(m): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
mrjojo:
because she is asking the tough questions? Have you watched Amanpour before??

When she got buhari stammering and told osinbajo not to speak for him she wasn't biased. I love kadaria!!

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by DonBenny77(m): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
Jonathan:

Are you sayin Buhari should have used public funds to set up personal business just like Atiku and Peter obi did ?.
You’re so wise o !
Spits!
buhari also did his cows are fatter now

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by anthony86(m): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
Bluetooth2:

Does that take away the crime he’s being accused of ?
That shows he was accused in error because his accuser has see the incident currently from a better perspective.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
flowmama:

What crime? And who is the accuser? You?

Ask Obj that wrote the article on your small god

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by mycar: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
Bluetooth2:

Who’s the miserable sonovabytch
You don't have to cross my path, I thought you had brain before but now I know that you lack basic sense of logic

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by SEONaijaExpert: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku and Obi takes this platform for granted. They thought they're comedians and there on the candidates to entertain Nigerians.

Why not come out straight and defend what Obasanjo said.

Atiku was saying if the referee choose to say otherwise
Obi was talking about football and referee and replay.

Who are these comedians?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by nestic(m): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
Dis atiku is just too smart. u see d counter attack d guy use on dat employer/referee (obasanjo) can buhari answer all dis heavy questions

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by klever18(m): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
i believe the solution of farmer/herders clash is the enlignment of herders on feeding lots-Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by bluefilm: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
martineverest:
even my grandmother is also complaining about those clappers

The thing just taya me.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by mrjojo: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
Kusetic:

When she got buhari stammering and told osinbajo not to speak for him she wasn't biased. I love kadaria!!
don't mind them o

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by pinkcottoncandy: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
Obi is a very smart intelligent man

Lifeless did not perform this good

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
anthony86:

That shows he was accused in error because his accuser has see the incident currently from a better perspective.

$40 000 000 laundered is now an error ?

Some Nigerians are really stupid,thanks to the politicians!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by bukatyne(f): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
naptu2:
Kadaria says that what Obasanjo said doesn't necessarily exonerate Atiku. That it's like someone saying I want to move on, not necessarily that there was no problem originally.

Atiku says that nobody was investigated by Obasanjo as much as he was, yet Obasanjo didn't charge him with anything.

He says that if the referee didn't find any fault, then it's up to the employer to choose

As in
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by bender79: 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
Honestly Atiku doesn't have any thing different to offer. He was only hoping to pouch on the weaknesses of PMB which the anchor isn't prepared for

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
lookmangiw:
Hope this was the same way this woman was questioning buhari and osibanjo, I think I need to go and watch their own session because this woman seems to be biased from my own end.
Never. She was too cool for Buhari. Talking to him like he was a kindergarten pet toy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

obyback:
The guys clapping are really disgusting.
Back to Daura is a must... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nbote(m): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
Bluetooth2:

Does that take away the crime he’s being accused of ?

What crime? Do U know what a crime is? Did has OBJ proven any of his accusations and allegations? Make una use una sense na..

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by maestroferdi: 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nigerian politics has gone digital...Courtesy of First Class brain Peter Obi

Osinbajo will bow at this tour de force...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Kusetic(m): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
anthony86:

Wow! Talk about taking the goalpost away.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by ToyinDipo(m): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
If someone of OBJ standing could painstakingly and emphatically state all those about Atiku in a book, and Atiku all these while could not deny each specifically and precisely, something is wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Mrukk: 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
uzohrome:
This woman is too useless and APC planted her. Rubbish
Did you watched how she screwed Buhari and Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Varys: 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
And Peter Obi just introduced VAR grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by otokx(m): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
The clapping should just be ignored, it a reflection of the average Nigerian mentality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by mycar: 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
Bluetooth2:

$40 000 000 laundered is now an error ?

Some Nigerians are really stupid,thanks to the politicians!
Cry me a river

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
LZAA:
They even failed exam they set for themselves grin grin
Peter obi is savage
Hope the zombies can see that atiku would have cleared that debate
Now compare it to el lifeless grin
Cc yarimo velocity25 deomelo sarrki
El-dullardeen from Sudan forged his waec certificate

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Parada: 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
What would anybody have expected PDP clowns like you to say before ?
sinaj:
Why is the woman sounding so biased

Im even thinking that Keyamo wrote those questions and gave it to her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by MrBanner(m): 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
Let's be realistic, Atiku's questions are far tougher than Buhari's yet he's doing quite well. Obi too is one hell of a brilliant mofo. I'm truly proud of these guys.

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church / Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters / The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.