Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,582 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets (16286 Views)

How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times / Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed / PDP Issues Statement On Oshiomhole's Corruption Case; Challenges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by Topmaike007(m): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2019
Birdyclear:
Buhari na scam
Atiku na fake
Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 30, 2019
helinues:
Which afenifere group be this? I thought one just endorsed Buhari reelections?
Afenifere would never endorse buhari. Which news media was this credited to?...kindly send me the link
Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by melvinjames: 10:37am On Jan 30, 2019
Topmaike007:
those firms have debunked the rumors,so you're saying falacy
So you think they'd come out and say otherwise? Gosh you're gullible.
Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2019
Were these ppl sleeping when buhari declared his assets in 2015?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by phem1: 10:38am On Jan 30, 2019
Its all politics
Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by ebujany(m): 10:38am On Jan 30, 2019
Sholaco:
To hell with afenifere, who know ur association in this world? Useless set of people that killed their own brother because of a pot of porridge

All this insults just because they asked your lord and savior, the only man with integrity in Nigeria to declare his assets?
Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by Topmaike007(m): 10:38am On Jan 30, 2019
melvinjames:

So you think they'd come out and say otherwise? Gosh you're gullible.
just gullible like Atiku and his followers
Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by melvinjames: 10:39am On Jan 30, 2019
awelekiti:
Afenifere would never endorse buhari. Which news media was this credited to?...kindly send me the link
There's one on the frontpage that endorsed Buhari. I knew it was fake because Tinubu was there to accept the endorsement on Buhari's behalf.
Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by Generalkorex(m): 10:39am On Jan 30, 2019
awelekiti:
Please sir. How do I coconta you
Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by Tom1999: 10:39am On Jan 30, 2019
That’s why you are leader of the Yoruba.........
This is the Baba of the Yoruba oooo......not a gang leader who is collecting money even from the devil at the expense of his Yoruba kinsmen.....thiefnu_u of JAGAban who did well for Lagos but sold Yoruba because of personal gain. MKO Abiola will be weeping for JAGAban in his grave right now for what he stands for.
Salient question has been asked BuhAri to purge his own name by declaring assets and those of his family
Fela talk am
Ole Lon Ja Gbe ole
Meaning: it’s the thief in the market square that will shout thief and point to one direction......while you guys are busy pursuing he uses the 2 seconds to steal” just 2 seconds

Fela prophetically talk many things that are just beginning to happen

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by KanwuliaExtra: 10:41am On Jan 30, 2019
fergie001:

Only Yaradua of blessed memory.

It would have been interesting to see what his assssss-ets were after his death and how much “The PDP Cabal” settled with Turai! wink

Fantastically KWARAPT! cheesy
Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by fergie001: 10:41am On Jan 30, 2019
grin
KanwuliaExtra:

It would have been interesting to see what his assssss-ets were after his death and how much “The PDP Cabal” settled with Turai! wink

Fantastically KWARAPT! cheesy
Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by phem1: 10:41am On Jan 30, 2019
Its all about politics
Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 30, 2019
Generalkorex:
Please sir. How do I coconta you
Hello. Please is it a thing you could share here..I'd attend to your concerns pls
Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by gaskiyamagana: 10:43am On Jan 30, 2019
If law of diminishing return is affecting AFENIFEGUNJE, is it affecting their children too? We read in the national dailies his assets that were declared then. They should say something else to justify money they have collected from enemies of Nigeria progress.
Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by anochuko01(m): 10:43am On Jan 30, 2019
VIPERVENOM:
where's it?
Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 30, 2019
melvinjames:

There's one on the frontpage that endorsed Buhari. I knew it was fake because Tinubu was there to accept the endorsement on Buhari's behalf.
Yea it must be fake news because Afenifere is at loggerheads with tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by AK481(m): 10:44am On Jan 30, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by gaskiyamagana: 10:45am On Jan 30, 2019
VIPERVENOM:
Is this not part of their own Atikulating?
Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by gaskiyamagana: 10:48am On Jan 30, 2019
Tom1999:
That’s why you are leader of the Yoruba.........
This is the Baba of the Yoruba oooo......not a gang leader who is collecting money even from the devil at the expense of his Yoruba kinsmen.....thiefnu_u of JAGAban who did well for Lagos but sold Yoruba because of personal gain. MKO Abiola will be weeping for JAGAban in his grave right now for what he stands for.
Salient question has been asked BuhAri to purge his own name by declaring assets and those of his family
Fela talk am
Ole Lon Ja Gbe ole
Meaning: it’s the thief in the market square that will shout thief and point to one direction......while you guys are busy pursuing he uses the 2 seconds to steal” just 2 seconds

Fela prophetically talk many things that are just beginning to happen
Wetin dis one is saying? I no understand.
Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 30, 2019
VIPERVENOM:
This is 2019. A lot had happened between then and now because as president, his worth can't be the same as that of 2015 when he was aspiring to be one. It's a normal thing to do in democracy. He may decline to do that but its normal.
Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by goodgeorge(m): 10:48am On Jan 30, 2019
this time around he will hire 250 SANs to defend him, lol
Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by smithyemy: 10:51am On Jan 30, 2019
KING PHARAOH of our time, come on, declare your asset publicly. After 4years, all we have seen is a President without certificate and that has never declare his asset, publicly like he promised. Suprisingly, thesame PRESIDENT is accusing another his subordinate of not declaring his asset and sacking him, simultaneously replacing him with his FULANI brother. What an corrupt leader pretending to fight corruption, while the chairman of his party (ADAM OSHIOMOLE) Is publicly campaigning, and telling those that ve looted our money to come and join APC and they will be set free. Is that how to fight corruption?
BUHARI! BUHARI!! BUHARI!!! since you ve turn yourselve to a TERROR and OPPRESSOR rather than leader then i decree unto your body, soul and life:that the noFULL wrath of the lord shall begin to locate, revenge and fight against you, in the day, and the night in Jesus name. amen.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by Shookonekilla: 10:51am On Jan 30, 2019
[s]
Imortal001:
PMB will do just that, i trust him on that! meanwhile next level na em sure pass!
[/s]

You talk too much for a man

Learn to shut the hell up
Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by helinues: 10:55am On Jan 30, 2019
awelekiti:

https://www.nairaland.com/4991305/afenifere-endorses-buhari-2019-presidential
Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by smithyemy: 10:55am On Jan 30, 2019
]KING PHARAOH of our time, come on, declare your asset publicly. After 4years, all we have seen is a President without certificate and that has never declare his asset, publicly like he promised. Suprisingly, thesame PRESIDENT is accusing his subordinate of not declaring his asset and sacking him, simultaneously replacing him with his FULANI brother. What a corrupt leader pretending to fight corruption, while the chairman of his party (ADAM OSHIOMOLE) Is publicly campaigning, and telling those that ve looted our money to come and join APC and they will be set free. Is that how to fight corruption?
BUHARI! BUHARI!! BUHARI!!! since you ve turn yourselve to a TERROR and OPPRESSOR rather than A leader then i decree unto your body, soul and life:that the FULL wrath of the lord shall begin to locate, revenge and fight against you, in the day, and the night AND through your remaining days in life, until you change fot good, in Jesus name. amen.
Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by jrusky(m): 10:56am On Jan 30, 2019
Oh Lord was this what I have be saying? The head is rotten what would the body become?. Buhari failed to lead by example and is suspending someone that followed his defiant foot step.

I repeat apc are satan I swear. Has Buhari agreed ever to declare his asset? Hell no but he can fire or suspense someone that refused or failed to declare his asset isn't? So Buhari constitution is different from other Nigeria constitution isn't? Ok nah
Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:57am On Jan 30, 2019
Imortal001:
PMB will do just that, i trust him on that! meanwhile next level na em sure pass!

Lol..

Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by osazeeblue01: 10:59am On Jan 30, 2019
Buhari is a devil
Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by albaniy1: 11:00am On Jan 30, 2019
magoo10:
Buhari is a fantastic hypocrite
His assets are 150 unproductive cows for over 20years.

In the other propaganda news fake afenifere endorses buhari.

did u watch tv this morninmg?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) / "Anti-Party Begets Anti-Party", Wike Vows To Hit PDP National Leaders (Video) / Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.