Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel (5917 Views)

That Night, We Made Vows To Stand By Each Other Before Sleeping Off / Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by Fidelismaria: 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin grin

Lol

Na UNN student that guy be

Na only UNN dey close girls hostel by 9pm

Lol
Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
samisj4real:
So you mean the other guys that came bleeped her up in there too?
No ooo. We all left there and proceeded to the badminton court, as the toilets where very close to the rooms our voices could attract more people. I just kept begging them still around 4am while she was under a tree crying her heart out. They finally agreed after I promised them extra food till the rest of the term
( as a Perfect you have access to extra food from the kitchen especially if you are on duty).
I became close to one of them after school his house was close to mine. One day he told me they did it out of jealousy, the fact that I already had a girlfriend and now I have upgraded to a side chic while they had none grin grin. The girl in question, though we have never seen each other physically again after school, we did talk on the phone a few times. When I told her I wasn't in on it, she told me she knew all along but her friends and her senior brother told her to stop every communication with me. How I really liked her back then she had this big brown eyes that was very piercing she made me laugh alot and she was so up to date with everything I had interest in. Up till now I have never been with a girl that was as interesting and could crack me up as she did....not even my dear wife( love you just the way you are baby) smiley.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by samisj4real(m): 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
kangarooskip:

No ooo. We all left there and proceeded to the badminton court, as the toilets where very close to the rooms our voices could attract more people. I just kept begging them still around 4am while she was under a tree crying her heart out. They finally agreed after I promised them extra food till the rest of the term
( as a Perfect you have access to extra food from the kitchen especially if you are on duty).
I became close to one of them after school his house was close to mine. One day he told me they did it out of jealousy, the fact that I already had a girlfriend and now I have upgraded to a side chic while they had none grin grin. The girl in question, though we have never seen each other physically again after school, we did talk on the phone a few times. When I told her I wasn't in on it, she told me she knew all along but her friends and her senior brother told her to stop every communication with me. How I really liked her back then she had this big brown eyes that was very piercing she made me laugh alot and she was so up to date with everything I had interest in. Up till now I have never been with a girl that was as interesting and could crack me up as she did....not even my dear wife( love you just the way you are baby) smiley.
Those guys really scatter show for you ooh. grin

Why didn't you end up marrying her?
Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
samisj4real:
Those guys really scatter show for you ooh. grin

Why didn't you end up marrying her?

Yeah they sure did she already told me I was going to disvirgin her that night ( that's one of her character very bold ).

Lol....bro it was in Secondary School o. We still had our future ahead of us University, Nysc...the real life. But I guess it was probably an infatuation you know puppy love things but I could remember how good it felt whenever we were together.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... / Enjoyment! Instagram Model Poses Naked On An Elephant's Back (Photos) / Her "long-throat" Exposed Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.