Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction (41409 Views)

Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex / Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Bad breath can be reduced or prevented if you:
1. Practice good oral hygiene. Brush twice a day with fluoride toothpaste to remove food debris and plaque. ...
2. See your dentist regularly -- at least twice a year. ...
3. Stop smoking and chewing tobacco-based products. ...
4. Drink lots of water. ...
5. Keep a log of the foods you eat.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by fatymore(f): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
why is he now posting the guy's picture angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Just looking at the saggy boob's

Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by Debbylicious(f): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by BluntBoy(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
I have read her post and I didn't see where she wrote that he had bad breath. Abi I missed something ni

She said she was disgusted but I didn't see where she wrote that he had bad breath.

1 Like

Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
luvyaself95:
who notice the saggy breast
is more ways worst than the man bad breath grin

2 Likes

Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
LMAO. Why binatone? You sef.

Lol..sebi u know binatone antenna na
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
oluchisimfred:
A video making rounds on line, captured moment a man with an alleged bad breath told a Nigerian lady he can upgrade her. The Nigerian lady who shared the video, disclosed that she was totally disgusted with the line. She went further to tell men to do better. She wrote;

This guy, who doesn’t know me, decided to approach me & tell me alllllll about how he can “upgrade me” Imao tchwww as you can see I was entirely disgusted � I am so weak at everyone who made these memes. Side bar: guys do better, abeg � it’s not by force sha

Click to watch video;
https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/30/viral-video-of-man-with-alleged-bad-breath-telling-a-lady-he-can-upgrade-her/

you lie the picture atmosphere is not Nigeria, copy copy
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by Rextizz(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
AdaAde:
Kikiki. Oga goan upgrade your breath first. grin
See innocent girl like you with bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
Investmentfreak:

How please

Browse it up
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by 21GunnSalute(m): 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
grayht:
As if she won't spread her legs like binatone antenna last last...

Uwanmmebi!!!

1 Like

Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by xcelentattitude(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
And it was being recorded. Shiioooor

OP, were you the one holding the camera?

angryI just wasted my megabyte clicking this
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by Hintona(f): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
grayht:

Uwanmmebi!!!
in your mind u have posted something reasonable
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by bizhop01: 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
Man With a Bad Breath vs A Lady With Smelling Pussy,
I dong get script title be that.
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by enigma2007(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
grayht:

Uwanmmebi!!!

Which one bi Binatone antenna again o? cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hintona:

in your mind u have posted something reasonable

1 Like

Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by slyd90(m): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
i can see slippers on her chest grin grin
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
enigma2007:

1 Like

Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by bizhop01: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
enigma2007:

Manual antenna were the carry two legs for up

1 Like

Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by Jalingo767(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
oluchisimfred:
A video making rounds on line, captured moment a man with an alleged bad breath told a Nigerian lady he can upgrade her. The Nigerian lady who shared the video, disclosed that she was totally disgusted with the line. She went further to tell men to do better. She wrote;

This guy, who doesn’t know me, decided to approach me & tell me alllllll about how he can “upgrade me” Imao tchwww as you can see I was entirely disgusted � I am so weak at everyone who made these memes. Side bar: guys do better, abeg � it’s not by force sha

Click to watch video;
https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/30/viral-video-of-man-with-alleged-bad-breath-telling-a-lady-he-can-upgrade-her/

Lol like say the guy no go still Bleep you last last

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by anonymous96: 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
I was looking for where she said he has bad breath..
Bloggers with Fake headlines ehh
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by Billyanger(m): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Na simply because she no see am hold benz car key, the nigga sef dress like magician con balance like say he wan beg am for something. Why she no go accuse am of bad breath? Only correct car key dey cover dress sense, body/mouth odour without stress.
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by Hintona(f): 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2019

Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by Billyanger(m): 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Bad breath can be reduced or prevented if you:
1. Practice good oral hygiene. Brush twice a day with fluoride toothpaste to remove food debris and plaque. ...
2. See your dentist regularly -- at least twice a year. ...
3. Stop smoking and chewing tobacco-based products. ...
4. Drink lots of water. ...
5. Keep a log of the foods you eat.

SHUT THE FORK UP!!!! no con turn ursef to therapist here on top post wey fit no true. Catch fun and gerrout grin

1 Like

Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
[quote author=Hintona post=75259258][/quote]

Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by Raskasal(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
grayht:

Uwanmmebi!!!

Bros u dey vex ooo... That your binatone antenna got me laughing grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
Those garlic breath are d worse.

Some people who gat bad breath suffer tonsillitis
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
grayht:

Uwanmmebi!!!
una wan kee person for nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by Saintsami(m): 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
assurance cover everything

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander / Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.