Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction (41405 Views)

Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex / Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
grayht:
As if she won't spread her legs like binatone antenna last last...

Uwanmmebi!!!
that's how girls spread their legs for you right? You must have been dealing with cheap slut.
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by yemi15(m): 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
oluchisimfred:
A video making rounds on line, captured moment a man with an alleged bad breath told a Nigerian lady he can upgrade her. The Nigerian lady who shared the video, disclosed that she was totally disgusted with the line. She went further to tell men to do better. She wrote;

This guy, who doesn’t know me, decided to approach me & tell me alllllll about how he can “upgrade me” Imao tchwww as you can see I was entirely disgusted � I am so weak at everyone who made these memes. Side bar: guys do better, abeg � it’s not by force sha

Click to watch video;
https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/30/viral-video-of-man-with-alleged-bad-breath-telling-a-lady-he-can-upgrade-her/

Upgrade. This guy is ridiculous, why don't you upgrade your family first? Guys like this are the reason most of our women are becoming liabilities these days. I have said my own.
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by Unlimited22: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
grayht:

Uwanmmebi!!!
Binatone antenna. Why are you laidis? grin grin grin grin
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by aigbekan111: 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
Good for them oooooo

See what husband did to his wife i think this will make you feel bad.........

So i bumped into this story on IG, on Joro's timeline to be precise. I was touched. I read and saw a

woman in pains. Some were laughing but I saw pains. Read;

Uncle joro God bless you for the good work u r doing to our relationships Pls hide my identity Happy new year This is my first time writing to you I can't believe what I heard
today.

I had a son for him oct Since then I've been avoiding cex I was actually scared of pains So finally I summoned courage to do it 2nights ago After 2rounds I wanted more but my husband was like he's..........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/husband-said-my-honepot-stinks-today.html

Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by Bostin(m): 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
The girl really needs an upgrade and it's obvious the guy is really broke. A girl can know how much you worth by just looking at you.

Girls love guys that brags while showing the money not empty bragging.

They don't care if you've a mouth odour, what they want is your money odour.

Can you know Oshinbajo and bubu's worth with their look if you don't know they are Nigeria first class citizen .. some money don't shout
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by CodeTemplar: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
In Nigeria it is assumed once you dangle the money you are 95% in and that has given men the courage to say anything as long it shows off their financial prowess and hints the ladies of what is to come.
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
Billyanger:

SHUT THE FORK UP!!!! no con turn ursef to therapist here on top post wey fit no true. Catch fun and gerrout grin
I'm not responsible for your frustration .Go release your pent up aggressive energy somewhere else

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by femi4: 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
Philpham:
Men are naturally dirty. Smelly arm pit, mouth odour, smelly butt too. Things dirty women pass through...
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by 2ruborn9ja(m): 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
Uno go kill person here! Binatone bawo
grayht:

Uwanmmebi!!!
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by seangy4konji: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
Every woman with shakes till u start knocking her all angles.
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by indie22(f): 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
Opened this thread and saw frustrated men everywhere,
it's not the babe's fault that many of you are poverty stricken and angry at the world.

Go and fix yourselves.
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by pagorino(m): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
It was staged... Who snapped them? grin
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by Timisamd(m): 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
superlanny:
This is one of the worst form of torture any human being can withstand, some mouth odour can be as potent as otapiapia, trust me she is only hearing 5% if what he is saying.
kikikikiki
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by Omudia11: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
Like your mother would?
grayht:

Uwanmmebi!!!
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by chiefojiji(m): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
That's not my problem, my concern is, which android version is he upgrading u to? shocked
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by chiefojiji(m): 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Omudia11:
Like your mother would?

Ẹ reach líke that kwa?

Are u the lady?
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by Psmark: 1:48am On Jan 31, 2019
[quote author=grayht post=75255049]As if she won't spread her legs like binatone antenna last last...

Uwanmmebi!!! You are a bastard grin grin cheesy
Re: Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction by Youngpo413: 2:18am On Sep 15, 2020
Useless men always making these hœs to feel special.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee / Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.