Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,544 members, 7,958,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani (22445 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by Afospecialk: 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
melvinjames:
Atiku is not as nepotic as Buhari, he can unite Nigeria.

And Atiku is the only one to promise restructure and that's a very good selling point in the south.

Keep riding on tigers back by d time tiger show you what he is made of that time it would become too late.

All of yu IPOB committed ur future to Atiku bcs he promised yu restructuring ? By the time Atiku sell of yu to his friends in Dubai ur brain will reboot to default
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by dipopooo(m): 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
akinszz:
I pity those supporting Atiku. Atiku has nothing to offer than to loot the treasury dry and share among his family and friends.
This is how he will dismember and shareNigeria treasury (I’m using slaughtered � cow as illustration).
1. The head will go to saraki
2. The scrotum will go to Dino melaye(epón àgbo to’n mi himself �)
3. 2 Hind legs and nyansh (ìjasè) will be captured by Atiku himself .
4. Hunchback na FFK go claim that
5. All these intestines, liver, pancreas, shakii, kidney are for elderly looters like obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma etc (adults food)
6. The 4 legs ekweremadu go color b am
7. Chest(chest dey get meat well well) secondus and wike go share am.
8. Right shoulder part gbenga Daniel and ex former pdp governors will share that.

Wasere jare...... U get sense
9. Left shoulder part will be shared among pdp state party chairmen and their foot soldiers.
10. The tail will be cut to pieces, and 3 of it will be used to create sureP and the remaining for infrastructure �
11. Neck will be in care of madueke.

So vote wisely.
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by lastempero: 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
They want gamble on top their head.
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by kernel001: 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
Clerverly:
Foolish opinion by a retard.

Next!

You're calling people retard, meanwhile, you're supporting insurgency indirectly by redirecting gullible fellows to vote recession and unemployment Master.
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by Ganiyat72(f): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Afeniferi faction that endorse buhari are head slammer from bouillon.

While ohaneze has no Faction. Abi when did the drunk Obingo become a Faction of ohaneze

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by LZAA: 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ganiyat72:
Afeniferi faction that endorse buhari are head slammer from bouillon.

While ohaneze has no Faction. Abi when did the drunk Obingo become a Faction of ohaneze

Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by olajizz01(m): 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
melvinjames:

And Atiku is the only one to promise restructure and that's a very good selling point in the south.
I keep saying that if any northerner promised restructuring, he's saying so just to deceive the south and attain that position.

No northerner that can restructure this country at the detriment of his people.
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by Centcanada: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
Check my signature all the time. I stand for good governance. If we vote Atiku come 2019 election and he failed us too like the bubu did, we will still vote him out. Vote PDP, Vote Atiku and Vote peter obi for strong and stable Economy in Nigeria. Enough for all the oshomole and Tunubu ranting abeg. Both of them are very dangerous. They are the worst looters so far. Nobody can access them. Vite them out. Advocacy's for good governance.
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by Centcanada: 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Check my signature all the time. I stand for good governance. If we vote Atiku come 2019 election and he failed us too like the bubu did, we will still vote him out. Vote PDP, Vote Atiku and Vote peter obi for strong and stable Economy in Nigeria. Enough for all the oshomole and Tunubu ranting abeg. Both of them are very dangerous. They are the worst looters so far. Nobody can access them. Vote them out. Advocacy's for good governance.
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by Fxfxfx4: 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
ok
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by breakeven: 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
Foolish and confused people. They say they are educated and they are believing that the dullard will give them power in2023. Olodo repete.
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by omoteacher(m): 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

He is truly right on his perspective 'wayo meets wayo' indeed.
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by echodrum(m): 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
melvinjames:

He is a slowpoke but he's a Senator while you're on Nairaland debating non issues.
In the land of the blinds, he was selected not elected.
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by kunmiiii: 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
akinszz:
I pity those supporting Atiku. Atiku has nothing to offer than to loot the treasury dry and share among his family and friends.
This is how he will dismember and shareNigeria treasury (I’m using slaughtered � cow as illustration).
5. All these intestines, liver, pancreas, shakii, kidney are for elderly looters like obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma etc (adults food)
8. Right shoulder part gbenga Daniel and ex former pdp governors will share that.
9. Left shoulder part will be shared among pdp state party chairmen and their foot soldiers.
10. The tail will be cut to pieces, and 3 of it will be used to create sureP and the remaining for infrastructure �

So vote wisely.

Ohh, You mean na Atiku dey smile for front with knife?
Lol
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by olajizz01(m): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
Pointguardusa:
When you succeed in killing the biggest economy in Africa.
What economy are talking about,when oil price has gone down.

Let me remind you that PDP had been borrowing to pay workers even when oil price was still at 70 dpb and upward,

If PDP happens to be at the helms right now,Nigeria economy will worst more than that of Venezuela because of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by ejimatic: 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
deantimes:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/why-afenifere-ohanaeze-factions-are-endorsing-buhari-atiku-shehu-sani/
. Ohanese endorsed Atiku while Afenifere at Ibadan yesterday endorsed Buhari....The truth is Ohaneze is supporting their son Obi for V.P for eight years while Afenifere is supporting Osibanjo as the V.P for additional four years before power is shifted to the South in 2023. The SW wants power shift in 2023 by all means while south East seems to be happy with Vice presidency instead of fighting for presidency in 2023...SW and SE know what they want.I know one of them will gnash their teeth soon.
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by berrystunn(m): 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
akinszz:

So vote wisely.

And you think you are making sense abi?
Name one corrupt free person in APC.
I did not say 2 just one .

Before you continue fooling yourself.
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by Dpleaser: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
akinszz:

So vote wisely.

chairman how far now, since when have u been planning this. Though truth may hurt but u damn right bro.
BUHARI ALL THE WAY
2019 IS A GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by drlateef: 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
melvinjames:

Nepotism is not a major problem of Nigeria. The most important problem we have is corruption. Atiku has not even pretended that he will fight corruption. Restructuring is also welcome by APC. In fact Osinbajo fought the government of Obasanjo/Atiku at the Supreme court on resource control and restructuring. Atiku frustrated that effort. In terms of antecedents Osinbajo can be trusted more than Atiku on restructuring. The whole of southwest also want restructuring and APC is disposed to it. How it will be carried out and to what extent is the main issue. Atiku has not elaborated or scrutinised that. He is half hearted toward restructuring because his main aim is to capture power and open the central bank for all his friends to steal. He has pulled the wool over the eyes of south east. Never trust Atiku. A thief is never trustworthy.
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by berrystunn(m): 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
olajizz01:
What economy are talking about,when oil price has gone down.

Let me remind you that PDP had been borrowing to pay workers even when oil price was still at 70 dpb and upward,

If PDP happens to be at the helms right now,Nigeria economy will worst more than that of Venezuela because of corruption.

Shut up what do you know?
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by olajizz01(m): 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
berrystunn:

Shut up what do you know?
See this pained slowpoke saying gibberish.

I'm still saying it,if your corrupt and useless party is still at the helms,Nigeria economy will worst more than that of Venezuela.
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
akinszz:

So vote wisely.
You deserve an award for what you said.
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by asawanathegreat(m): 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Deceivers of our time
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by etrouble: 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
melvinjames:

He is a slowpoke but he's a Senator while you're on Nairaland debating non issues.

They are both debaters, one debates in Senate House of Crooks, while the other debates on Nairaland forum of lazy youths.
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by shugabasbn: 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
If I am to be Buhari considering what God has done for me and saved me from premature death I will have nominate my vice for the president with promise that he will not do more than 1 single time n gently resigned
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by globemoney01: 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
Mopolchi:
They endorse Atiku to save us from lifelessness
You and I know Atiku is going no where. He’s wasting his time. We in Anambra are not voting Atiku nor Buhari
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by berrystunn(m): 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
olajizz01:
See this pained slowpoke saying gibberish.

I'm still saying it,if your corrupt and useless party is still at the helms,Nigeria economy will worst more than that of Venezuela.

How old are you ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tariff Hike: Electricity Meter Scarcity Persists Two Days To Policy Take-Off / PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye / Why Oil Marketers Want Payment Before May 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.