Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani (22441 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by Mopolchi: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
globemoney01:

You and I know Atiku is going no where. He’s wasting his time. We in Anambra are not voting Atiku nor Buhari
We have rally tomorrow. I hope you will come at Holy Trinity Cathedral for the mother of all rallies.

PDP...Power to the People!

Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by akinszz: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
berrystunn:

And you think you are making sense abi?
Name one corrupt free person in APC.
I did not say 2 just one .

Before you continue fooling yourself.
APC is not party for the saints but better than pdp. Let me tell you the truth, Nigeria is not going to be better. Base on the structure on ground. Until will follow the foot steps of the westerners in reasoning and their approach to life and environment, that is when Nigeria will start getting better. You think I like APC shit? U don't know me. I care about humanity. Atiku is very desperate and will do anything (even if it takes 10million Nigerian souls) to become president. Somebody that spent over 9 billions just for 2000 delegates to become presidential candidate. Such person will first of all recover his investment in 1million folds before he tend to you. He cannot be trusted. People should vote for one of the new parties.
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by DuxofMen: 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
Passionate888:
Afenifere faction is filled with cowards, Ohanaeze faction too like money... While ACF are terrorists

Where were your Ohanaeze when the so called cowards, Afenifere confronted Abacha during the pro democracy struggles. Fool.
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by berrystunn(m): 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
akinszz:
APC is not party for the saints but better than pdp. Let me tell you the truth, Nigeria is not going to be better. Base on the structure on ground. Until will follow the foot steps of the westerners in reasoning and their approach to life and environment, that is when Nigeria will start getting better. You think I like APC shit? U don't know me. I care about humanity. Atiku is very desperate and will do anything (even if it takes 10million Nigerian souls) to become president. Somebody that spent over 9 billions just for 2000 delegates to become presidential candidate. Such person will first of all recover his investment in 1million folds before he tend to you. He cannot be trusted. People should vote for one of the new parties.

Please stop saying what you don't know.
What is the prove he spent 9 billionaire?.

Do you know we are more divided under this government if you care about humanity.

U.s started selling corruption to us.. when Jonathan refuse to approve gay right.
Corruption that has been in Nigeria since 1914.
APC campaign with the word corruption fight..
How can someone with the highest number of corrupt people fight corruption?

If you are not from the north, don't talk about the north..all they need is power, came to think of it APC and PDP, VP are more sound more then their principal

SS , SE , SW with all the PHD are just their to follow the direction of the so call secondary School certificate holder.

Rethink.
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by akinszz: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
berrystunn:

Please stop saying what you don't know.
What is the prove he spent 9 billionaire?.

Do you know we are more divided under this government if you care about humanity.

U.s started selling corruption to us.. when Jonathan refuse to approve gay right.
Corruption that has been in Nigeria since 1914.
APC campaign with the word corruption fight..
How can someone with the highest number of corrupt people fight corruption?

If you are not from the north, don't talk about the north..all they need is power, came to think of it APC and PDP, VP are more sound more then their principal

SS , SE , SW with all the PHD are just their to follow the direction of the so call secondary School certificate holder.

Rethink.

it is you that don't know what you are saying... Google is your friend.. $15000 to each delegate...
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by globemoney01: 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
Mopolchi:
We have rally tomorrow. I hope you will come at Holy Trinity Cathedral for the mother of all rallies.

PDP...Power to the People!
tHeMoThErOfAlLrAlLiEs grin grin
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by berrystunn(m): 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
akinszz:

Desperate do you know him very well or just what you read online.?

A northern man that married , igbo, yoruba, and hausa.
Have his business across the country...

He might not be the saint. But is better then one man that is been controlled by cables...
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by berrystunn(m): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
akinszz:
it is you that don't know what you are saying... Google is your friend.. $15000 to each delegate...

APC news and handwriting.
believing what you read online...15k dollars each
And to you atiku don't have any single support before paying everyone 15k .

He paid 15k but to some key voice... To pull those undecided, To make up with what he have
We play Money politics sure.

Politics is a game not relationship,
Some know how play the game some don't .

Atiku have some big heavy wight behind him and also the international community.

Reply of what happened in 2015 , buhari have all the support across the north and international community.

Please do your home work, name 3 person in APC that have more followers then
Kwankwaso, Galadima, Tambuwa, Markafi.
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by opribo(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nobody is asking for anything else now other than for Bubu Jubrin to gerraway from a seat he has shown glaring incompetence and grand non performance.

Therefore, the viable solution is Atiku, I can vouch that within the first six months the Nigerian economy will begin to come alive with new investors, exciting moments awaits Nigerian youths and the entire nation.

We must never trade this golden moment in time for a self acclaimed Sharia militia old man. This moment is akin to 1993 MKO opportunity, the wicked people as usual will do everything to truncate it. We must be alert and save our nation from evil strongholds.
Re: Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani by IbrahimDamola: 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
melvinjames:

He is a slowpoke but he's a Senator while you're on Nairaland debating non issues.

See how you wan take cleverly my old bald-headed zombie brother wey don spend 10 years for NL.

Abeg sofri sofri dey knock him bald head before him old bald skull go crack from your young fist. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " / Why Oil Marketers Want Payment Before May 29 / Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.