Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Is The Incessant Rains A Sign Of Too Much Atrocities Or Just Climate Change - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Incessant Rains A Sign Of Too Much Atrocities Or Just Climate Change (240 Views)

Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Incessant Rains A Sign Of Too Much Atrocities Or Just Climate Change by tobby98: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2019
I was wondering if you know we are still in January yet it seems we are already in July... Heavy downpours not to the best of my memories has ever occurred in the month of January...
I set out to get something in the neighborhood after the rain had stopped.... then most people started talking about the Unusual rainfall in the month of January that had affected businesses so far.
In folklore we were taught in some stories how rain was a sign of cleansing the land after many atrocity has been committed.
For this my own small world I just dey wonder if that legend exist or na just climate change o. because boys don spoil everything....
Meteorologist come and help explain o

(1) (Reply)

Follow Us For A Chance To Win #20,000 / Meet Singles Close To You / Which Is Most Attained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.