Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

My Mum Made Me Sex Addict – Nigeria Lady Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Made Me Sex Addict – Nigeria Lady Reveals (558 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Made Me Sex Addict – Nigeria Lady Reveals by wapland(m): 11:36am On Jan 30, 2019
– A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to reveal what her mum did to her as a child that made her become a sex addict.

The lady identified as Morolake Carter on Twitter, wrote about how her mother forced her to undergo virginity test when she was only 16 years old.

This action, she claimed, made her curious about sex, as she later got deflowered a year later by a random male friend in university.

Morolake also revealed that her mother now accuses her of being a slut, and sleeping with people’s dad. See what she wrote below;

When I was 16 my mom accused me of having sex. I kept insisting I hadn’t so she got a matron to come and do a test. My friends and I had imagined all sorts. How do you test for virginity? One of the girls said her grandmother once tried putting a whole egg into her vagina. If it drops inside it means you have lost the virginity. The thing is even with my legs wide open I couldn’t understand how an egg would enter inside. I had only managed my fingers. The matron came and asked me to lay flat on the bed. She put on gloves, inserted two finger inside me , removed them and told me to get up.

Continue Reading: https://www.tapnaija.com/my-mum-made-me-sex-addict-nigeria-lady-reveals/

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Daddy Wanted / See Latest Photos Of Tonto Dikeh For Influencer Dinner / I Have Still Not Got A Suitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.