Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Sugar Daddy Wanted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sugar Daddy Wanted (554 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar Daddy Wanted by Sexymyrah: 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
I'm currently in need of a matured guy for hook up. You must be married and also ready to mingle. Age or distance is no barrier as I'd definitely be giving you pleasureable services. You must also be ready and willing to pay for my services.
Serious persons only.... Please send a dm
Re: Sugar Daddy Wanted by Sunnymatey(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
Re: Sugar Daddy Wanted by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sexymyrah:
I'm currently in need of a matured guy for hook up. You must be married and also ready to mingle. Age or distance is no barrier as I'd definitely be giving you pleasureable services. You must also be ready and willing to pay for my services.
Serious persons only.... Please send a dm
how far with the runz
Re: Sugar Daddy Wanted by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
i am a daddy but dont have sugar what i have is salt, if you dont mind, can you manage saltdaddy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sugar Daddy Wanted by Nobodyperson: 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
OK, am interested
Re: Sugar Daddy Wanted by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nobodyperson:
OK, am interested

hahaha, you want to kill another girl.LOl
Re: Sugar Daddy Wanted by Nobodyperson: 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
wetdick:

hahaha, you want to kill another girl.LOl
Pls that was the past, God has forgiven me
Re: Sugar Daddy Wanted by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nobodyperson:

Pls that was the past, God has forgiven me

hahhaa, that god must be foolish, lol
Re: Sugar Daddy Wanted by Nobodyperson: 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
wetdick:

hahhaa, that god must be foolish, lol
You dare call the lion of Judah foolish?
Re: Sugar Daddy Wanted by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nobodyperson:

You dare call the lion of Judah foolish?

is that not Haile Selassie grin

(1) (Reply)

Is She Still A Virgin? Lets Discuss / 5 Reasons You Should Have More Morning Sex / Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.