Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic (44807 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
HER PUCI GO SUFFER TONIGHT
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by DAramis: 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
This man finally succeeded in snatching someone girlfriend with a proposal cheesy grin

Na joke jare. Congrats to the newest courtship couple in town.

Guys, what if she has said no? What would now happen to the elaborate plans? cry
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
Look how happy she is, these are beautiful moments.
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by mechanics(m): 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
Must they upload it online?
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by cutegoddy(m): 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
congrat to her. she was my classmate in pry sch.
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by bizzibodi(m): 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
How can a man kneel down to propose for abundant women who are looking for few husbands,those weaklings need cultural orientation from their grandfathers.
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by shogsman(m): 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
Kneel down to propose , I dey craze ,all the best for them jare
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
She looks like his meal ticket.
Hope it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by Fxwarrior: 12:09am On Jan 31, 2019
iambijo:
The way she's happy is like she's in her mid thirties, congratulations jare, by the way what are does two corpers doing there ? Hope no be pregenancy test results dey for their hands.

You read but didn't understand. That's house of reps not clinic. Its possible they are serving there. That's Nigeria for you.
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by afamaustin(m): 7:11am On Jan 31, 2019
All l need nw is a wife.
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by Ulrich01(m): 7:17am On Jan 31, 2019
At least she said yes. Congrats
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by ChiefAzubuike(f): 7:20am On Jan 31, 2019
adecz:

Make sure it is not a GL ring.

The dude looks like a gold digger.

Doctors collect over N5OOk a month.
Which doctor collects over 500k a month undecided. If you dont know what you want to say kindly shut up. Only consultants might collect that high in a federal hospital.
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by chris31(m): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
This is exactly the type of woman that i want to marry since she is already taken someone should help me with the contact of that her friend on white shirt
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by popez: 6:39am On Feb 07, 2019
afamaustin:
All l need nw is a wife.

Can you resend the mail you sent?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.