Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic (44917 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by Mijolnir(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
Be like say those two female corpers for one of the pictures come check their hiv status dis one wey dem carry paper for hand.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by perdollar(m): 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
one day me go just go were ppl gather look for one beautiful babe, bring out my ring n propose to her. dts wat we call surprise
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by omoalayo(m): 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
Eeyah...
Ma dey prepare my own style...
Me dey reason say I fit do my own ontop moving train for Mushin side here

Moh na advise Me abeg
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by Dpharisee: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Me watching the video undecided

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by JeffreyKinkade: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Old guds. Quickberry my guy what do you have to say?
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by 0koyibos: 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
He go propose sharpy before those Senators resume.

Those old lecherous hegoats no dey use eye see fjne babe, them must harvest am.
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by RTSC: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
igwe44:
Baba God please pick up my calls, those corpers must be highly connected to serve in the national assembly.
That was the first thing that came to my mind.
And they are girls as usual.

I fear who no fear girls. Their connections no be here.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by jaxxy(m): 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ok I watched the video and I thought he wanted to defend the budget or smtn. Lol
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by GenFunction: 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
Damfostopper:
man kneels down.... so before nko.... so e suppose fly in the sky when proposing ?......mumu post
.asin ehnn
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by happney65: 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef
She don Old sef..Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
igwe44:
Baba God please pick up my calls, those corpers must be highly connected to serve in the national assembly.
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by Jalingo767(m): 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
zoba88:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m5k9_j36bI
A Nigerian lady identified as Bongy Usun took to Facebook to share the story of how her boyfriend proposed to her today while she was at work and wrote....

'So it was a beautiful morning at work doing my doctor duties at the National Assembly clinic when I was called by a friend to come quickly to the House of Reps that an Honourable needed medical attention!

Looking like a human being going to save the world with my stethoscope and prescription paper oh.Boom! My loved ones all over with cameras. how they were even able to get into the National Assembly Abuja building is still a mystery!

This amazing man instead of asking the question though, actually froze but I said YES'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/man-kneels-downproposes-to-his-doctor.html
Love is beautiful

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by Forreellinc: 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
happney65:

She don Old sef..Mtchew

when she don chop contraceptive tire, you go hear say na 16 years old na...mtchew
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by Forreellinc: 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
omoalayo:
Eeyah...
Ma dey prepare my own style...
Me dey reason say I fit do my own ontop moving train for Mushin side here

Moh na advise Me abeg

tell am make she give you head, hide the ring inside boxers

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by dohhnutt1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
iambijo:
The way she's happy is like she's in her mid thirties, congratulations jare, by the way what are does two corpers doing there ? Hope no be pregenancy test results dey for their hands.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by aguiyi2: 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
The ROTUND lady police officer needs medical attention fast.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by ogawisdom(m): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
Gold digger
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by bluefilm: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nonsense. sad
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by enemyofprogress: 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
Rubbish. Marriage wey no go even last
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by AfroBlue(m): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
anoda low mileage babe wins again.

wink
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by northernboy: 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
NairaMedia:
watching you from Afghanistan
please don’t come and throw bomb here ooooo
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by adecz: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
Make sure it is not a GL ring.

The dude looks like a gold digger.

Doctors collect over N5OOk a month.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by omoalayo(m): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
Forreellinc:

tell am make she give you head, hide the ring inside boxers

E be like say U don do am before... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by Forreellinc: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
omoalayo:

E be like say U don do am before... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na wetin I dey plan
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by monerozi5590: 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
perdollar:
one day me go just go were ppl gather look for one beautiful babe, bring out my ring n propose to her. dts wat we call surprise

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by Ubdavis(m): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Romance nobe true love ...
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by bunsuq: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin
iambijo:
The way she's happy is like she's in her mid thirties, congratulations jare, by the way what are does two corpers doing there ? Hope no be pregenancy test results dey for their hands.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by don89(m): 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
That's lovely but I cant kneel down for a woman who may even turnout to be delilla if care is not taken ,I no be oyibo , my papa no teach me that kneeling nonesense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God / How To Identify A Good Wife Material / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.