Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men (37428 Views)

Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” / Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by Uduakuduakobong(m): 9:09am On Jan 31, 2019
D lady is d cause of her problem. I read an interview of her's some years ago, where she said she wasn't gonna get married. If her words were true, y then accuse guys helping her fulfill her resolution? I really can say that she's the one actually using and dumping those guys. She's an exploring exploiter!!!
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by Seandisputed(m): 9:11am On Jan 31, 2019
Women and victim card always
Smh
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by temple25: 9:13am On Jan 31, 2019
when will it not hit rock bottom when its only sex she can offer.

Mama sextape.
DuchessLily:
Better to zip ur mouth ooo.. Or this relationship too will hit the rocks

Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by otk1(m): 9:14am On Jan 31, 2019
U fine well well.....come, let me use and dump u again
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by otk1(m): 9:15am On Jan 31, 2019
U fine sha.....come, let me use and dump u again
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:19am On Jan 31, 2019
Zipping ur mouth is nice but zipping ur obu b/w ur legs is nicer.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2019
with all this ur figure there are men willing to kill themselves jus to date u.search for such men and avoid fukboys cheesy
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2019
fortunechy:
Is she Igbo girl or what??
she is Igbo but he mum is ghanian. dad Nigerian
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by AllenSpencer: 9:24am On Jan 31, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Hmmm
Just imagining how the milage of her pusssy would be like now.

8000 thrusts
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:25am On Jan 31, 2019
AllenSpencer:
8000 thrusts
hahahaha How u take calculate am?? So u ve been there before.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by Hoodbilonia: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2019
nepa brong lite abeg
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by johncreek: 9:50am On Jan 31, 2019
MhizMuna:
Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Okoro has revealed that she was dumped by several men in the past. She made this known on a TV show where she revealed the reason why she decided to keep her current relationship off public eye.

Yvonne Okoro also wondered why women are called different names when they engage in different relationships, but when a man does same, he is called a champion.

To her, that is enough reason to keep her mouth shut concerning her relationship.

Yvonne Okoro stated this when she appeared on McBrown’s kitchen with Nana Ama McBrown.

“On the other hand, society does not see anything wrong with a man who has more relationships, they are viewed as champions while we (women) are called names so I am zipping my mouth now,” Yvonne said.

https://www./2019/01/men-ghanaian-actress-yvonne-okoro.html

You mean Nigerian Actress
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by jaszplus12(m): 9:51am On Jan 31, 2019
samlake:
when you don't have anything to offer...
They're like gifts being unwrapped by a child in front of his friends! The child enjoys using the gift until he loses interest...then his friends take turns....!
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by tunary(m): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2019
Men dump you despite your beauty?
BEAUTY IS NOTHING
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by Jettage: 10:35am On Jan 31, 2019
When women say I was dumped, the most important question to ask is "How is her character?" No sane man dumps woman with good Character
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by ugofulfilled(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2019
@RichDad50 I enjoy reading your comments. You just know how to make sense. I would like to extend a hand of fellowship. Thank you.

Richdad50:
The reason why the moral burden is on the woman is because women are the fabrics of a society. They are the foundation upon which everything else is built on. If they go down, the entire society crumbles with it.
Imagine a society with 100 men and 150 women. If 80 men out of 100 becomes morally irresponsible, the society can still hold it's own but if half the population from 150 goes morally berserk, the entire society crumbles to the ground.
Women hold the ace and pivot the moral ship in any society. Needless to say, the burden placed on them may be too much to bear and their inert ability to also respond in equal measure to the cheating game may have been downplayed, but we can't afford a society where half the mothers, sisters, and daughters are promiscuous.

#Richdad

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by Nostradamus: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2019
temmypotter:
All of you calling her derogatory names above me and just frustrated, silly people.

Did you use her?

Have you slept with her?

Did you dump her?

Haven't you being dumped too?

Not everyone is so lucky in love

I Don't get why guys just want to transfer aggression and pent up frustration on ladies, is it yvonne okoro's fault that your exes left you for richer dudes.

Let's stop demeaning female celebrities and tagging all of them Prostitutes.
nice one boss!! I wish I can like this your comment a thousand times.this poo is so common with Nigerian men.imagine some of them calling all sorts as if she dressed in skimpy outfit and announced that men should come sleep with her for a token. One guy above even accuse her of not being ashamed to said that men dumped her. Na wa for Nigerian guys,the young lady might not be so lucky with men,some of those men might have even stole her hard-earned money.anyways,since some frustrated guys here found pleasure in subtly calling DJ cuppy(an hardworking lady with wealthy parents)a hoe,i know say lots of Naija guys get serious issues.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by mushystuff: 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
While men/males are the needles and pins that must pierce and tear every fabric they come across yet still expect the fabric to 'stay tight and firm' abi? This here is just typical masculine hypocrisy and nothing else. Men and women have equal moral burdens to keep their society sane! No beating about the bush in the name of sexual differences.

Richdad50:
The reason why the moral burden is on the woman is because women are the fabrics of a society. They are the foundation upon which everything else is built. If they go down, the entire society crumbles.
Imagine a society with 100 men and 150 women. If 80 men out of 100 becomes morally irresponsible, the society can still hold it's own but if half the population from 150 goes morally berserk, the entire society crumbles to the ground.
Women hold the ace and pivot the moral ship in any society. Needless to say, the burden placed on them may be too much to bear and their inert ability to also respond in equal measure to the cheating game may have been downplayed, but we can't afford a society where half the mothers, sisters, and daughters are promiscuous.

#Richdad

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by DerideGull(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
Gentleziggy:
Hello pretty woman I admire your beauty ,but how long will women continue to be foolish? Imagine a woman being used and dumped by different men .where is your dignity and your womanhood? You are not even ashamed to announce you promiscuity before the world. And the disgusting part of it all is that after all your sexcapades you expect a man in his right senses to come and marry you?what is left for him again ?probably ’'some''men paid you after your services some in cash ,others with material things while some Will sweet talk their away in between your legs.so now you want people to sympathize with you or what?

What dignity and womanhood are you on about? You simply cannot discern how many times a penis slides in and out of a woman vagina. So without silly rumor or practical experience, the talk of dignity and womanhood is a hogwash.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by NellyGhenghen(m): 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
How is she Ghanaian with the name Okoro?
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by Joshmodest(m): 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
Richdad50:
The reason why the moral burden is on the woman is because women are the fabrics of a society. They are the foundation upon which everything else is built. If they go down, the entire society crumbles.

#Richdad
I've never read a post from you, and feel disappointed , you speak high level of intelligence that only intelligent fellows understand !!!
Keep enlightening us with ur posts Richdad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" / Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere / Mabel Makun Leaves Us Green With Envy In Captivating Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.