Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,086 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) (56792 Views)

What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) / My Ram Died And I Roasted It For My Dogs (photos) / A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by nzaghibaba(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
Igbosmoker:
Please how much is a little Caucasian dog?

Help a bro
contact me :08050446447 or 08097226058
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by Unekz(m): 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
bennybaba:

...Sleeping pills ask the vet for the right dosage then give the antirabies shot afterwards....just my opinion
Thank you very much
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
nzaghibaba:
Kovu n Canery playing wit Lil sis, she had to hold dem Tyt on d head 4 dem 2 stay n Av a pic.

I like this your sister ooo, mind us being inlaws

1 Like

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by mira4u: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
Awww cute dogs

1 Like

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
Marvelousdon:
Hello everyone please I need you guys help, I am having two male and femal don from the same litter and they do live together in one cage and now the female is on heat, so I am expecting the male to meet the female but he is not so guys what should I do to make them meet each other ?

I had this conversation with someone this morning during my work out. You've to help the male dog out. Most male dog's are shy.
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by IamAnderson(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
AllenSpencer:
All this dogs are not sweet
They just big for nothing. Fat you have all over them

If you cut them into a bucket full, you wont get half bucket after boiling.
Moreover, their meat is not sweet, even when you use the whole spice.
Only doberman is sweet when you talk about classic dogs.
Nothing beats Bingo a.k.a Nkita
so people are still cracking this tired joke about eating dogs in 2019? nawa ooh, so civilization hasn't reached some people?, it's a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by IamAnderson(m): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
DateMynd44:
see this one? Allenspencer is right.
our neighbor who is a doctor left his Gates open and his Alsatian dog strayed out omo na so we kill am for Calabar last week.
e no sweet and e no too get fats and e no boku like ekuke (local) dog.
bro shut up, we both know that didn't happen and you don't live in calabar.
no need arguing with you, you're a confused person looking for attention and clout lmao

you even went to create a female account?, pathetic lmao

1 Like

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
IamAnderson:

bro shut up, we both know that didn't happen and you don't live in calabar.
no need arguing with you, you're a confused person looking for attention and clout lmao

you even went to create a female account?, pathetic lmao
ka se useme emi.
kop inua doh dien, nworo ke iso.
useme mkpo
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by biggy26: 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
nzaghibaba:
And I also noticed smth abt d female (Rouge), each time I enter der kernel 2 give dem food or water she always goes 4 my legs. She would jump on it like its her food. Do any of d Caucasian owners here know Wat dat means?
My advice to you bro, caucs are beautiful dogs, but can also be vicious.
My sis had two, her kid and maid went to feed the dogs one time, and out of the blues one attacked the maid cos she was trying to save the boy from being attacked. They sold that one.
Their head turns atimes, that's why Shepherd's are still the sanest breeds. My thought's; Train them wella before your leg becomes meat!!
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by nzaghibaba(m): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
biggy26:

My sis had two, her kid and maid went to feed the dogs one time, and out of the blues one attacked the maid cos she was trying to save the boy from being attacked. They sold that one.
Their head turns atimes, that's why Shepherd's are still the sanest breeds. My thought's; Train them wella before your leg becomes meat!!
alryt bro. Tanx

1 Like

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by alstacs(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
nzaghibaba:
to kip dem neat most tyms. And also prove difficult 4 ticks to hide

That's nice... I better do copy copy sharp sharp.
I had 3 Caucasian puppies in the past. Unfortunately, I lost 3 of them at the age of 1 year within the span of a month.
They got parvo virus infection from a vet clinic when they wen for their immunisation.
I have been so scared of keeping any dog since then. I managed to keep a mixed breed GSD since last year and it's been fun

Caucasians to family members are like harmless playful cats but to the stranger, they are lions

2 Likes

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
IamAnderson:

so people are still cracking this tired joke about eating dogs in 2019?
nawa ooh, so civilization hasn't reached some people?, it's a shame.

Civilisation has not reached China right?

What has civilisation got to do with dog meat.

I think someone is confused here.
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by Satan66(m): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
DateMynd44:
wetin consign incest with animals?
you well so?
Religious people are no different from illiterates.

If he breeds those 2 related dogs they will give birth to genetically weak puppies.
The puppies could have so many defects ranging from weak bones to a weak immune system, Heart problems, reproduction issues and so much more.

SAY NO TO INCEST.

3 Likes

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by Satan66(m): 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
Unekz:
Good day nairalanders !!!
I have a german shephard of about 4 years,for the past "1year +" getting to 2 years i have tried my possible best in giving her this anti-rebbies injection,but she's so aggressive as she wouldnt want the vet.Doctor in coming close to her to administer the injection,i tried taking her to the vet clinic still the same,i have even used the mouth guard but she wouldnt keep calm up to the point of anytime she sees me coming with the gaurd she'll start misbehaving.the vets doctors are even afraid of coming close to her.
please nairalanders is there any remedy to this ?? Like is there any drugs in place of the injection ? Please i need help, staying in the far north though
See a vet and request for some sleeping drugs, Put it into her food and that's it.
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by IamAnderson(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Civilisation has not reached China right?

What has civilisation got to do with dog meat.

I think someone is confused here.
civilization is knowing that your comment is distasteful on this thread.
the op is expressing his love for his pet and you're talking about eating them, does that sound like something a civilised person would do?.
you can just scroll past the thread if you're not a dog lover and stop dropping desperate distasteful comments

1 Like

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by IamAnderson(m): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
alstacs:

Caucasians to family members are like harmless playful cats but to the stranger, they are lions
lol so true

1 Like

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
IamAnderson:

civilization is knowing that your comment is distasteful on this thread.
the op is expressing his love for his pet and you're talking about eating them, does that sound like something a civilised person would do?.
you can just scroll past the thread if you're not a dog lover and stop dropping desperate distasteful comments

Did I mention I dont love dogs.

I love it more than you do.

Any why am expressing for love for the animal.
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by IamAnderson(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
biggy26:

that scenario happens when you haven't bonded well with the dog enough for it to see you as it's superior.
Caucasians are very dominant dogs, if you let the dog see itself as the alpha it'll try to bully some of it's owners it sees as weak.
it saw the boy with the food and wanted to forcefully take it from him and when the maid that it doesn't respect tried to lay her hands on him it turned on her too, that's what happened there.
you have to give them obedience training right from when they are small and they're not the type of dogs you should constantly put on chain too.
that's why they aren't recommended for inexperienced dog owners.
pls tell your sis to be careful next time because they can be dangerous when provoked

2 Likes

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by IamAnderson(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Did I mention I dont love dogs.
I love it more than you do.
Any why am expressing for love for the animal.
you realize you're not funny right?

1 Like

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
[s]
IamAnderson:

you realize you're not funny right?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
Satan66:

Religious people are no different from illiterates.

If he breeds those 2 related dogs they will give birth to genetically weak puppies.
The puppies could have so many defects ranging from weak bones to a weak immune system, Heart problems, reproduction issues and so much more.

SAY NO TO INCEST.
u wey study veterinary medicine I don see as ur life better
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by Unekz(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
Satan66:

See a vet and request for some sleeping drugs, Put it into her food and that's it.
Thank you very much bro

1 Like

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 1:06am On Jul 14, 2019
Even Satan is more conscious of incest to animal more than some saints on this forum.
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by Lules(f): 4:12am On Jul 14, 2019
nzaghibaba:
1st pix: Rogue at 11weeks + 2nd pix: still rogue, she's gonna b massive. 3rd pix: kovu at 10 weeks + 4th pix: both rogue n kovu
your dogs are very fine I so love dogs I plan on getting a Siberian husky one day
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by nzaghibaba(m): 8:45am On Jul 14, 2019
Lules:

your dogs are very fine
I so love dogs
I plan on getting a Siberian husky one day
alright, tanks tho.
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2019
Dem latest pics?
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by skedy1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
Cool dogs bro.
I love them
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by Leemekzy: 7:24am On Jul 18, 2019
lovely dogs.
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by nzaghibaba(m): 4:29am On Jul 19, 2019
skedy1:
Cool dogs bro.
I love them
Tanx man

1 Like

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by nzaghibaba(m): 4:29am On Jul 19, 2019
Leemekzy:
lovely dogs.
bless up

1 Like

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by nzaghibaba(m): 7:00am On Aug 24, 2019
Kovu at almost 10months. Nice muscles 4mation on d back.

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by nzaghibaba(m): 7:02am On Aug 24, 2019
Kovu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.