Stats: 3,194,844 members, 7,956,170 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos (43650 Views)

Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers / Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos / Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by pyyxxaro: 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
1daboi:
at your age. You don't have common sense. Ewu!

Is that why u wanna cry

Oyaaa calm down , i know you are hungry grin
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by donsola(m): 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
When we take a cursory look at the main issue, we find out that, the problem is a result of ingrained poverty, Nigerians have been absolutely impoverished to a point that we don't have an inkling of what human kindness entails anymore, we have been so brainwashed to a point that we cant think of solving any situation without violence. Ritualism, fraud, robbery has become the order of the day because our government has failed woefully to tackle the root cause. to even implement 30,000 is a big issue for them, No average nigerian can wake up to buy a 2018 car in 2019 without doing something illegal, or doubling his hustle. Every household is a local government, u provide everything yourself including roads, water and security. No soft landing anywhere.

Take a look at the developed countries, they all have social benefits, they plan and think about the future of the country, they improvise and make beneficial policies that are selfless and tackle the main social vices.

But here in our God forsaken country, leaders make policies to suit their own selfish needs and cronies, they DON'T care about you and i, they don't care about the unborn kids, this country is on its knees already, there is no hope any longer, the harder we look the less we see.

God save us.
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by goslowgoslow(m): 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
pyyxxaro:
Pls permit me to blame Buhari and APC for this embarassed

I said Pls oh sad
Fo....ol go else where and seek for attention. Behave like kindergarten.
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by goslowgoslow(m): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
puresaint:
Who did this to Africa?
Nobody na we dey do ourselves.
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by donsola(m): 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
Do you wake up in the morning and pray to God to give u indepth reasoning? U are massively devoid of sense, why cant you respect the dead and pray it doesn't happen to you and your family, rather than come online and indexate your stupidity towards your fellow country man, its unfortunate that we have gotten this low.
AFONJACOW:
AFONJA AND EVIL ARE 5/6
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by smeag0l(m): 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
Well said. I have run two different businesses like this that I ended up closing down because the workers were stealing even when I had a CCTV in one of them(which is a farm). I just woke up one day and decided that I've had enough. Running a business in Nigeria is one of the most difficult things to do in this world. Especially when you're not fully on ground to monitor it. Stealing is ingrained in the veins of a lot of Nigerian workers and you'll find out that these same people are quick to accuse the government of corruption and also the first to take ill-gotten proceeds to church for prayers. What a lot of people don't realize is that what you pilfer from someone cannot turn your life around or make you rich. You need diligence, dedication, integrity and perseverance to make it in life but a lot of youth nowadays(who make up more that half of the employed population) do not want to take this painstaking route. No thanks to our media, politicians and clergy.
daddytime:
Majority of Nigerian "workers" are definitely not worth bearing that toga because, they are far from workers. They are always out for what they can illegally corner for themselves at the expense of the company/business.

When you attempt at blocking their stealing holes, they get demotivated to work or out rightly sack themselves because "stealing" was what they came to look for and not "work".

So many businesses and lives I have seen them ruined. Very evil people.

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by pyyxxaro: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Fo....ol go else where and seek for attention. Behave like kindergarten.

You had to call me a foool...lol

because of a fooolish man that doesnt know you

I dont blame you, bad parenting obviously embarassed
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by delishpot: 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
omooba969:

Blame your pastors who routinely encourage such notion. grin

Today you shall receive a bank alert & millions deposited in your accountgrin.... somebody say amen. cheesy

What business did you do that you're expecting millions in your account? smiley

This is the orientation, which is quite prevalent in the Nigerian society. cool

I agree with you
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by millionboi2: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
biggestmanhood:
to d mod that ban me your matter dey for ojiobigiji shrine,besides u can as well ban me again after all I have seven monikers
hahahahaha

I wonder what runs in dia mind wen thy banning one

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by goslowgoslow(m): 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
pyyxxaro:

You had to call me a foool...lol

because of a fooolish man that doesnt know you

I dont blame you, bad parenting obviously embarassed
It is obvious from your comments who had bad parenting between me and you. Somebody lost her life and all you do is to spew rubbish, what if that woman were to be your sister? This is not about Buhari okay? So you are obviously what I called you.
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by biggestmanhood(m): 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
millionboi2:
hahahahaha

I wonder what runs in dia mind wen thy banning one
don't mind them they are too biased there matter dey for shrine

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by millionboi2: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
TheAlchemist:
we need more information, it might be a case of armed robbery gone wrong. Of course they might be searching for the almighty Euro / Pounds which surely they would have expected the victim to bring back to Naija. Definitely there must be an informant either the hotel staff or her relatives.
Abeg
D hotel workers must have provide info for dem
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by Godsend11: 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by pyyxxaro: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
goslowgoslow:

It is obvious from your comments who had bad parenting between me and you. Somebody lost her life and all you do is to spew rubbish, what if that woman were to be your sister? This is not about Buhari okay? So you are obviously what I called you.

And you are obviously a foooolish foool embarassed
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by daddytime(m): 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
Very spot on...whatever is acquired from the highway gets spent on the highway in a speed.
smeag0l:
Well said. I have run two different businesses like this that I ended up closing down because the workers were stealing even when I had a CCTV in one of them(which is a farm). I just woke up one day and decided that I've had enough. Running a business in Nigeria is one of the most difficult things to do in this world. Especially when you're not fully on ground to monitor it. Stealing is ingrained in the veins of a lot of Nigerian workers and you'll find out that these same people are quick to accuse the government of corruption and also the first to take ill-gotten proceeds to church for prayers. What a lot of people don't realize is that what you pilfer from someone cannot turn your life around or make you rich. You need diligence, dedication, integrity and perseverance to make it in life but a lot of youth nowadays(who make up more that half of the employed population) do not want to take this painstaking route. No thanks to our media, politicians and clergy.
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by adidison(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
The black race is extremely wicked to himself.
Only blacks kills,maim and decapitates his own kind like an animal.

The only thing he knows is to sing,dance and sex....nothing more.

No wonder he has not advanced an inch with other human race to advancement in science,technology, medicine and things that will benefit humanity.

He picks pants, smashes human skull, harvest human parts for money rituals instead of thinking of improvement.

He meted jungle justice on his own kind instead of taking him to court.

Black man.....Satan incarnate!

Tufiakwa.

Naaah fam! Humans in general, what about white serial killers? Mass shooting? Atleast blacks do it to be rich those ones do it for sport.
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by AFONJACOW(m): 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
donsola:
Do you wake up in the morning and pray to God to give u indepth reasoning? U are massively devoid of sense, why cant you respect the dead and pray it doesn't happen to you and your family, rather than come online and indexate your stupidity towards your fellow country man, its unfortunate that we have gotten this low.
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by mechanics(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
Wicked people.
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by level10: 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kunle was a Very nice guy
I stayed at the hotel a couple of times
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by goslowgoslow(m): 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
pyyxxaro:

And you are obviously a foooolish foool embarassed

You are in pains and you lack home training.
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
taiyeayodeji:
it's really sad when some body struggles abroad and decides to return home to do some business and ends up being killed.People don't really know what people living abroad go though.its great wickedness
You must be living in abroad for you to know what kind of pain people go through over there for survival?

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by 1daboi: 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
pyyxxaro:

Is that why u wanna cry

Oyaaa calm down , i know you are hungry grin
anumpama, kitikpa gbawa akpa amu gi there! Ewu!
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by LeanonGOD(m): 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
lorenzos1:
In Nigeria once you become reasonably wealthy. By all means possible avoid directly interacting with strangers who you know are very poor. They don't care if it took you 35 years before your dreams materialized. They only see you as fortunate and privileged. They don't care about your struggles they just want their share, they would steal from you and your life doesn't matter to them. There are too many stories of hard working people who are trying to help getting killed by their cooks, house helps , workers, drivers, security.. Don't get close to this guys...
You are absolutely. One must avoid some friends and family members.
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by LeanonGOD(m): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
Gospel Truth.
koolaid87:
Nigerians in diaspora, beware of returning home

Those folks you left years back have completely turned into something else

Home is anywhere you're being secured and comfortable
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by LeanonGOD(m): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
Whaoo. You can write a best selling book on the powerless giant of Africa. The entire continent need an urgent deliverance.
JudasNaCarrot:

No wonder he has not advanced an inch with other human race to advancement in science,technology, medicine and things that will benefit humanity.

He picks pants, smashes human skull, harvest human parts for money rituals instead of thinking of improvement.

Tufiakwa.
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by LeanonGOD(m): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
Thank GOD he returned in good health - my story is similar.
AMvanquish:
What is wrong with Nigerians for God's Sake. That's how one Doctor returnee from UK tried setting up a hospital in abj some few years back. Just for him to be duped 1st by the Medical suppliers he contracted, then issue of his staff stealing medical tools etc. In summary, he was basically frustrated back to UK. Very unfortunate
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by Abojupupa: 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:

Tufiakwa.
Crime is not peculiar to blacks. White people have criminal among them too.
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by luluosas(m): 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
What a wicked world!
Only Jesus Christ is your best bet for total salvation and deliverance from the wickedness of men in this wicked world.
Please, kindly give your life to Jesus Christ now and serve Him in true holiness and righteousness, and you shall be saved.
God bless you all.
My condolences to the bereaved family
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by frozen70(f): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2019
They can go and eat the corpse now

Devil incanates
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by CharlesJok3r: 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
lorenzos1:
In Nigeria once you become reasonably wealthy. By all means possible avoid directly interacting with strangers who you know are very poor. They don't care if it took you 35 years before your dreams materialized. They only see you as fortunate and privileged. They don't care about your struggles they just want their share, they would steal from you and your life doesn't matter to them. There are too many stories of hard working people who are trying to help getting killed by their cooks, house helps , workers, drivers, security.. Don't get close to this guys...
✔️
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by NKORE74: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
WE CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO WON WITH US YESTERDAY GAME..NO CHANCE OF LOOSING HERE..NO SCAM ..WINNING IS GUARANTEED..BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE DETAILS BELOW...CALL OR WHATSAPP

Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) / Yahoo Boy Defrauds US Lady Of $5,260 On Facebook (Photo) / Eight Arrested During Initiation Into One Million Boys (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54