Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos (29579 Views)

Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million / Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers / Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by petrelli07: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
Guro:
Guys please I need someone who is skilled in php and can set up a Linux vps

If you have the above skills, please kindly quote me now!!!!

I have a job for you!

hello. i can do the above for you. reach me on osita.chiemeke@gmail. com
Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by iihtng: 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2019

Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by havilahconsults: 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
Guro:

Contact Havilah Consults on 070 six seven one 90 two two two
Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by abbeyty(m): 3:56am On Feb 01, 2019
ChiefSweetus:
People are strong o! You experience serious bereavement like this and still have strength to go to social media in hours.

Even I was surprised how she got the strength to type that, people are different anyway. This country keeps producing more shiit in the hole, loads of bad people everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme / Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos / Land Grabbers Arrested By Soldiers After Opening Fire On Farmers In Edo. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.