Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku (12554 Views)

I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo / Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly / Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by bendike: 8:48am On Jan 31, 2019
post=75278928:
ALL LIARS WILL GO TO HELL FIRE!!
Atiku, the father of LIES!!!

Same person that lied about calling a slain soldiers wife to score cheap political campaign points.

Same criminal that told us his parents died when he was a young boy, and here is a pic of him and his mother after he started spraying his spermatozoam EVERYWHERE as an adult!!
A LIAR CAN NEVER CHANGE!
Mofo CRIMINAL!!

Read more:
Former vice president Atiku Abubakar has for a long time been challenging Nigerians who accused him of being corrupt to come forward and prove it. So far nobody has come forward.

Well, has received a report on how Atiku was the subject of a probe ten years ago, by a United States Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, chaired by Senator Carl Levin.

The report detailed how Atiku Abubakar while still the vice president of Nigeria between 2000 and 2008, used offshore companies to siphon millions of dollars to his fourth wife in the United States, Jennifer Douglas.

Specifically, the report said Jennifer Douglas, an American citizen, helped her husband bring over $40 million in suspect funds into the United States through wire transfers sent by offshore corporations to U.S. bank accounts.
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/12/03/corruption-us-senate-report-finally-nailed-atiku-abubakar/

Mumu, These issues have been explained to you several times but you still do not get it. When it is said you have "something" in common with buhari you will be smiling sheepishly as if it is a compliment.
Oga any body can be investigated by any law enforcement. The issue were charges brought against the person? Do you think atikus wife as an American citizen would have been left to have her freedom without charges if she were found wanting? Abi you think fbi is like naija police you can settle?
Suya man go to bar beach and use sea water to wash your head. It gives sense. undecided
Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 31, 2019
Ategberoson:

how does your explanation exonerate him from the allegation US govt release then? I'm sure the same amnesty Trump granted to corrupt people and cases that paved way for his final entry to US gives him the idea of granting corrupt people amnesty and some Nigerians are bent on electing that thief ?

never again shall will give amnesty to thieves by consequentially legalizing corruption again in Nigeria
he is not being exonerated from anything as allegations does not make one guilty. what does he needs amnesty for when he is not convicted? or you think US in Nigeria where the president can do as he please?
Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by bendike: 8:54am On Jan 31, 2019
martineverest:
when she hasn't been to USA,,how will they convict her?
Na wah oh. You get sense soo?
So you don't know usa can extradite a citizen if there are charges against the person? They can issue interpol red alert?.
SMH for you buhari sai baba people. The man's dullness seems to be infectious. After all being a zombie means you are fully or partially brain dead, slow to reasoning grin shocked
Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
BayportalEnt:

Quote me with sense na..... You would just file case against me just like that? Oga weh done

Yes if I accuse you, haven’t you seen innocent people been accused ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra: Voting Continues Today As System Failure Mars Election / Falana: Lagos Parking Levy Illegal, Should Be Withdrawn / Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.