Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

She Sent An Investigator To Find Out More Details About Her Boyfriend In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sent An Investigator To Find Out More Details About Her Boyfriend In Nigeria (958 Views)

Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? / She Sent An Unclad Picture To My Husband / She Sent Me Her Unclad Pics Intetionally. 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sent An Investigator To Find Out More Details About Her Boyfriend In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2010
My buddy in Nigeria met his Igbo sweetheart on Facebook. She lives in Italy and she sent a private investigator to confirm his claims.
She wanted to confirm his place of work and residence in Lagos. And I think she is doing the right thing.
Re: She Sent An Investigator To Find Out More Details About Her Boyfriend In Nigeria by CyberG: 4:00am On Aug 19, 2010
Thanks for the information. tongue tongue
Re: She Sent An Investigator To Find Out More Details About Her Boyfriend In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 5:37am On Aug 19, 2010
Its her choice.will the 9ja man send one to Italy too?
Re: She Sent An Investigator To Find Out More Details About Her Boyfriend In Nigeria by madlady(f): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2010
^^^I agree, bad peeps are all over the world.

I think if she's unsure of the guy and feels the need to spend money to investigate him then ok but, you can never know everthing about another person.
Re: She Sent An Investigator To Find Out More Details About Her Boyfriend In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2010
good thinking on her part
Re: She Sent An Investigator To Find Out More Details About Her Boyfriend In Nigeria by blank(f): 8:53am On Aug 20, 2010
He had bettter send one to Italy.
Prostitutes full dere.
Re: She Sent An Investigator To Find Out More Details About Her Boyfriend In Nigeria by Jaideyone(m): 9:11am On Aug 20, 2010
^^^ ;d
Re: She Sent An Investigator To Find Out More Details About Her Boyfriend In Nigeria by MOBO444(f): 11:50am On Aug 20, 2010
Well tell hime that after the relationship has started and she is now tired of him she will send hired assasin to finish the work.
Re: She Sent An Investigator To Find Out More Details About Her Boyfriend In Nigeria by Ladyjide(f): 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2010
Tell that girl good job!! You can never bee too careful !! I agree with you poster as I would do the same!!
Re: She Sent An Investigator To Find Out More Details About Her Boyfriend In Nigeria by daewoo2010: 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2010
Ha ha,long distance does mess with our brains.lol
Re: She Sent An Investigator To Find Out More Details About Her Boyfriend In Nigeria by 5p1naz(m): 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2010
[size=15pt]* * * it's cheaters baby . . . hahahahahahah* * *[/size]
Re: She Sent An Investigator To Find Out More Details About Her Boyfriend In Nigeria by slex(m): 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2010
shocked She for send MAFIA

(1) (Reply)

I Am Confused, Pls Help Me Out. / Men, How Would You Feel? / Everyone Pls Come To My Aid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.