Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

My First Love Is Now Married! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Love Is Now Married! (1233 Views)

Help!!! I Still Love With My Ex Who Is Now Married / Woman who fell inlove with a beggar now married / Can old lovers (now married) come back together? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Love Is Now Married! by atiku07(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2007
there is this girl that i love so much when we were in school, but i never made my intention known. I alsoheard from some of her friends that she is also dying to have me then but i always have this phobia for ladies then a kind of rejection iam always afraid she will say no and i will be a laughing stock.

But two days ago i got her number from a friend after 5 years and i told her the plain truth and she was like why didn't u talk all this while but the saddest part of it is that she said she is married right now i am the most saddest man in the world cause that will be the first girl i will ever love in my life. And t make matters worst she even gave the phoneto the supposed husband to talk to me u know the guy was like never u talk to my wife again ok but i played out maturity and made him understand the whole story that i knew her way back from school but she later called me to tell me that she is sorry but i think she is just lieng can someone help me please i need ur advice on this and now i have learnt my lesson whenever u want something u go for it so u will not regret it later.

segun.
Re: My First Love Is Now Married! by Dvampire(m): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2007
my brother, i sympathize with u sha. but she is married. hadr luck. but like she said, she's married. u better try else where.
Re: My First Love Is Now Married! by osegwu(m): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2007
[s]Go and drag her out of her husband 's place with

immediate effect and authomatic alacity and marry

fast like tommorrow is not going to come[/s]

somebody is married and you are asking for help

Nonsence

1 Like

Re: My First Love Is Now Married! by sisimose(f): 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2007
osegwu:

[s]Go and drag her out of her husband 's place with

immediate effect and authomatic alacity and marry

fast like tommorrow is not going to come[/s]

somebody is married and you are asking for help

Nonsence

[center]you hit the nail on the head WELL SAID BRO[/center]
Re: My First Love Is Now Married! by Aduks(f): 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2007
Segun, i'm very sure you are asking for help on how you can handle your feelings about this lady & you seems not to know how well u can express this, i can imagine your love for her!
My own piece of advice is this, try as much as possible to leave without her thought and this can be best achieved by looking for at least somebody you like that will take her thought off your mind totally, i can see you are very emotional but if u so much love her as u claimed no matter what,  even if she was going to say no, u should have opened up to her instead of dieing in silence. So buddie, try as much as possible to look for another lady that will kill her love off ur heart.
Re: My First Love Is Now Married! by atiku07(m): 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2007
WELL SAID ADUKS U SEEM O BE THE ONLY ONE THAT UNDERSTAND MOST MY FEELINGS AM SO GRATEFUL AND I WILL TRY ASMUCH AS POSSIBLE TO GET HER OFF MY MIND AM SO GRATEFUL

I ALSO KNOW LIFE MUST GO ON
Re: My First Love Is Now Married! by rikkyjen(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2007
Una go just dey kill una sef inside undecided. Once she's married, Y'all would start running to nairaland like a headless chicken! When she waz there, you neva told her, now you are girlfriendless and loveless and you want me to proffer a solution, aiight? So what should i do now, Pherhaps dash you my own girlfriend or what? Shoot! undecided undecided undecided
Re: My First Love Is Now Married! by cuteass1(f): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2007
my dear, i feel for you, what a sad story cry

but you're right, experience is the best teacher, next time when you want something go for it damning the consequences because the next minute might be too late wink
my signature say and i quote: better to loose your pride for the one you love, than to loose the one you love because of pride cool

and please don't go after another lady out of desperation or to replace the other girl, you might end up hurting both yourself and the girl at the end of the day

go on with your life with an open mind, it could be that the girl actually wasn't the one for you and your getting her number and finding out she's married, might be to help you call a quit to that chapter of your life and stop living in "maybe" wink

right now there's nothing you can do to bring back time, you can only hope for a better tomorrow. Tomorrow might be the best day of your life, but then a door has to close for a window to open cheesy

when the time is right, the right girl for you will come knocking, i wish you the best!!
Re: My First Love Is Now Married! by mazaje(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2007
go and keep campaining for Atiku and forget about love and romance.
Re: My First Love Is Now Married! by ima1(f): 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2007
dude she is now married get ur own life, you just gotta move on
Re: My First Love Is Now Married! by adeboo(f): 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2007
Its very painful cause you will alwyas think what would have happened if it was done different.

Sweetie take heart, she is gone and you need to stay away. Cut all ties with her cause that could lead to having all your feelings messed up and that usually leads to you doing something you may regret.
Re: My First Love Is Now Married! by hotchic1(f): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2007
I think its best to move on with your life,thats already a lost battle.
Re: My First Love Is Now Married! by dinnerm(f): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2007
too bad
oh!so u think she will wait for u,so you think u can fly out from no where after so many years and say u want 2 marry her?sorry oh!u will get a better person,good luck
Re: My First Love Is Now Married! by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:39am On Apr 24, 2007
why you sounding so sorry for yourself, for God's sake move on. your the one who's to be blamed afterall you weren't man enough to approach her.
Re: My First Love Is Now Married! by omoge(f): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2007
You never know what you have until you lost it.

Your own is on the way, Move on for Tomorrow is coming so cheer up.
Re: My First Love Is Now Married! by halleberry(f): 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2007
i don't think you love her

its your ego worrying you

get over it and move on

NEXT,
Re: My First Love Is Now Married! by JuneJemini(m): 11:28pm On Apr 26, 2007
osegwu u talk tru. this guy need to consult psychia. she is married and that is is, abi make she leave her house come meet you. If na so why you neva marry for the 5 yrs wey una no see each other.
This is suposed to be a solution site for nigerians not a site to silly stupid nonsense posters like this.if you want to wash your dirty undies, go to JERRY SPRINGER SHOW. Nigerians are very decent peolpe who are not proud of their crimes but cover it and deal with it.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Is This An Excusable Reason For A Woman To Cheat On A Faithful Man? / Is It True That All Men Are Promiscuous ? / How Would You Act And Behave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.