Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,060 members, 7,832,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Did She Love Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Love Me (697 Views)

Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics / Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly / My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did She Love Me by larrybext(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2010
Gud dey fellow 9r2lander. I notice som changes in my girl character som months back, though we don see often but she always responded wenever i need her. but bcoz of my program and sch we may not c in 2month, and she has never complain as far as am calling her. she will only complain if i didn't call her for 2days.and i notice her submissive coz she gav me a lot of respect. but just of recent even if i dont cal she wil not complain.wen i saw her i saw a lov mesege she sent 2a guy.i didn't confront her until later on phone. she told me it was her frend who uses d phone 2text 2d guy and d guy always send mesege 2her frend 2ru dat phone. am not convince coz i knw she was lying. my prob now is I LOV dis chick a lot and am a busy person dat don't av tim for chasing lady around. should i continue wit her or quit d relationship?
Re: Did She Love Me by omega25red(m): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2010
you are convinced that she is cheating right?
Will you stay with a person who is cheating on you?
Why aren't you more worried about the program you are in that has you really busy?
Do you think when you finish that program you will never find another woman?
why aren't you willing to accept her explanation?

just some questions i had
Re: Did She Love Me by double08(m): 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2010
Brother,I think she is boinking another guy
Re: Did She Love Me by Tingles(m): 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2010
Please don't waste your time, move on.
Re: Did She Love Me by 1105(f): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2010
when i see posts like this, i cry cry cry cos some guyz have really suffered @ the hands of some girls

shes cheating on u, and ure handling it like a boy,

man up, teach her how tough u are~
Re: Did She Love Me by adim2(m): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2010
huh the heart of a woman or a man can never be known. my guy face your programm for now and don't bother alot about her cos what you will find out will end up being your destruction. don't ding on her yet when you don't have the heart to accept the news
Re: Did She Love Me by double08(m): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2010
190.:

when i see posts like this, i cry cry cry cos some guyz have really suffered @ the hands of some girls

shes cheating on u, and ure handling it like a boy,

[b]man up, teach her how tough u are~[/b]

explain in details please
Re: Did She Love Me by larrybext(m): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2010
10q all, I think u all av a gud point 2convince me. 9raland 4ever.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Under Love! / Which Is Worst / Is It A Good Idea For People To Disclose Their Ex To Their Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.