Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

"See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie (38447 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / Dele Momodu Caught Lying On Ibadan Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by collinsprince: 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ogaga87:
Judge the candidates with this picture and tell who among possess life..

The pose of Amaechi depict a dead man being mourn for while Saraki pose shows a vivid contrast..

Whether the zombies like it or not, the performance of BUHARI and OSI cannot match even the shadow of PDP aspirants last night
hahahahahahahahahah so funny APC
Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by lexy2014: 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
superlanny:
Those people against Buhari will be amazed at the support he is getting against all odds, they have called us zombie and we will gladly be zombies, because our patriotic and moral compass is working excellently, they said Buhari died, but God had other plans, they said he is a clone(jubril), but we know they are just acting normal(stupid), what this wailers and ipob pigs don't realise is that they are making Buhari larger than life, by the constant hatred and lies they level against him, I realize corruption can never be eradicated in Nigeria, as it cannot in other parts of the world too, but it can be minimal, while growing up I saw corruption as a norm, the few were feeding of the wealth of many and leaving the scraps for a good number of others, we didn't know we were eating up our future, yes I will blame PDP, because what we are passing through today is as a result of the massive corruption and embezzlement of the nation's resources that collapsed the economy, brought about poverty and unemployment, critical infrastructure was abandoned midway, etc. And yet a certain Atiku.....omg ATIKU wants to be President, if I start listing all of his misgivings illl be writing a book, but we all know how yahoo boys are learners where Atiku dey. This is the man PDP and ipob pigs want as their leader, I cannot help but to address them as idiotic and lacking common sense.Watching the candidates yesterday was a reminder of who Atiku really is and the interviewer was only asking questions millions of Nigerians want him to answer, abeg did she lie against him, everything was true and he didn't deny a thing. Nigerians wake up, we cannot go back when we have come this far, people are afraid to steal our money now as at before, Buhari is no magician that can reverse all the wrongs that put us in a downward spiral, we gave PDP 16years and they efficiently enriched themselves and their families, don't you want a future for you children, I may and may not make it to dream Nigeria, but I want a leader I can trust who will make stealing a crime and future generations know, Buhari will go down in history as a Hero. Let me end this by saying that all of you that want to cause violence this coming election should use their brains, I can bet you that 99% of the children and families of this politicians are abroad, but you they will give 5k to kill yourselves and cause violence, Nigerians be wise.

Pls can u explain what APC& Tinubu are trying to say? It seems to contradict ur write up

1 Like

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by oluwakingsley101(m): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
Stalwert:
Obliar Obituary Obi-lie-Lieobi Odishonesty Obigot Odieciever

1 Like

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by AnanseK(m): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
jlinkd78:
U see why it's very important if we d citizens of this country support intending leaders to appear in debates so we can hold them accountable when they come denying. Everybody knew d one Naira to One Dollar was d main campaign point of APC then of which they never denied it when it was in both d print and online media. Am sure d APC have been trying to deflate the momentum of d AtikuObi performance last night but d more they try d more they score Own goals.

All you need to do is share the authentic APC document, Video or audio where the promise was made. Simple.

1 Like

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by espeeroke: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
superlanny:
Those people against Buhari will be amazed at the support he is getting against all odds, they have called us zombie and we will gladly be zombies, because our patriotic and moral compass is working excellently, they said Buhari died, but God had other plans, they said he is a clone(jubril), but we know they are just acting normal(stupid), what this wailers and ipob pigs don't realise is that they are making Buhari larger than life, by the constant hatred and lies they level against him, I realize corruption can never be eradicated in Nigeria, as it cannot in other parts of the world too, but it can be minimal, while growing up I saw corruption as a norm, the few were feeding of the wealth of many and leaving the scraps for a good number of others, we didn't know we were eating up our future, yes I will blame PDP, because what we are passing through today is as a result of the massive corruption and embezzlement of the nation's resources that collapsed the economy, brought about poverty and unemployment, critical infrastructure was abandoned midway, etc. And yet a certain Atiku.....omg ATIKU wants to be President, if I start listing all of his misgivings illl be writing a book, but we all know how yahoo boys are learners where Atiku dey. This is the man PDP and ipob pigs want as their leader, I cannot help but to address them as idiotic and lacking common sense.Watching the candidates yesterday was a reminder of who Atiku really is and the interviewer was only asking questions millions of Nigerians want him to answer, abeg did she lie against him, everything was true and he didn't deny a thing. Nigerians wake up, we cannot go back when we have come this far, people are afraid to steal our money now as at before, Buhari is no magician that can reverse all the wrongs that put us in a downward spiral, we gave PDP 16years and they efficiently enriched themselves and their families, don't you want a future for you children, I may and may not make it to dream Nigeria, but I want a leader I can trust who will make stealing a crime and future generations know, Buhari will go down in history as a Hero. Let me end this by saying that all of you that want to cause violence this coming election should use their brains, I can bet you that 99% of the children and families of this politicians are abroad, but you they will give 5k to kill yourselves and cause violence, Nigerians be wise.

Eeyah. Written so much for nothing.

Atiku is the rave of the moment. Let the tyrant, the recessionist go back to his Daura to take care of his sterile cows. Enough! Nigeria must move forward
Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
Only an insincere FOOL, will compare Buhari to Atiku.

Both come from same zone, same religion, One took time to educate himself and build businesses and employ thousands, the other depends on government salary, never even enrolled in courses of study even though he has money, but claims to be 'educated' yet his English and mannerism is terrible.

I repeat, only a self-confessed FOOLISH mor0n can ever compare a polished gentleman to a haggard illiterate. Why do people choose to be stupid ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Mijolnir(m): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
Admin401:
Your IQ is definately below 50 if you don't understand the meaning of the word 'vaue'. Granted, he failed to keep his promise, but making the value of Naira means the purchasing power, not $1 to 1NGN
Oga, making 1$=1NGN simply means equating the value of a naira to a dollar which translates automatically to equal purchasing power..
So pls the guy u quoted is right..
Sometimes, in trying to appear smart, we end up sounding silly..
#my two cents..
Have a nice day. smiley

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Titcombe20(m): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
how old are you?
zombie
Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Okoroawusa: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
AnanseK:

All you need to do is shre the authentic APC document, Video or audio wherethe promise was made. Simple.
It's just a figment of their own imagination.
Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by dam2000(m): 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
Madam oloshi shut up ur smelling mouth
Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by JustBeYourselfO: 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
abi ode ni lauretta yin ni.. even if he lies, does your oga buhari speak atall.. afraid to talk as if lecturer ask want to ask him a question
Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Iyajison: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
Some people stupidity na made in Aba brand....

Even d dumbest of all d dummies will know he promised DAT..

OK fine let's take it dat he never mentioned to make $1 = #1, can u tell us at least two things he mentioned and fulfilled it..??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by naijapips02: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
AnanseK:

All you need to do is shre the authentic APC document, Video or audio wherethe promise was made. Simple.

Okoroawusa:

It's just a figment of their own imagination.

angry

The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday said he would ensure that the Naira was equal to the dollar in value, if voted into office.

Buhari stated this during the South-East presidential rally of the party at Dan Anyima Stadium, Owerri. “It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’ he said. He urged the people to vote for APC, noting that he would ensure that corruption was tackled headlong if elected.

Earlier, Gov Rochas Okorocha had urged APC supporters to vote for the party’s candidates at all levels, noting that a vote for Buhari without support to others at the state would amount to nothing. Okorocha said Buhari would address the problem of electricity, bring back the kidnapped Chibok girls and promote industrial growth. He said that Buhari was loved by the people in the region and urged them to elect him and other APC candidates during the March 28 and April 11 general elections.

Former governor of Anambra, Mr Chinwoke Mbadinuju and former Minister of Education, Chinwe Obaji, were formally welcomed to the APC at the rally. The rally was attended by APC supporters from Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu and Imo. (NAN)

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/
Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by aiikman(m): 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
Madam we understand cos u and lie lie minister are know to be one of a kind...u re now disassociating yourself from your failed lies...we still remember 2015 vividly...
Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
Hehehe
All Promises Cancelled

naijapips02:

angry

The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday said he would ensure that the Naira was equal to the dollar in value, if voted into office.

Buhari stated this during the South-East presidential rally of the party at Dan Anyima Stadium, Owerri. “It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’ he said. He urged the people to vote for APC, noting that he would ensure that corruption was tackled headlong if elected.

Earlier, Gov Rochas Okorocha had urged APC supporters to vote for the party’s candidates at all levels, noting that a vote for Buhari without support to others at the state would amount to nothing. Okorocha said Buhari would address the problem of electricity, bring back the kidnapped Chibok girls and promote industrial growth. He said that Buhari was loved by the people in the region and urged them to elect him and other APC candidates during the March 28 and April 11 general elections.

Former governor of Anambra, Mr Chinwoke Mbadinuju and former Minister of Education, Chinwe Obaji, were formally welcomed to the APC at the rally. The rally was attended by APC supporters from Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu and Imo. (NAN)

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/
Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Franklyspeakin: 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
What is this one saying
Don't confuse yourself ooo
Put your hand on your chest and say after me I am a confused Zombie
Admin401:
Your IQ is definately below 50 if you don't understand the meaning of the word 'vaue'. Granted, he failed to keep his promise, but making the value of Naira means the purchasing power, not $1 to 1NGN

1 Like

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Coolbadguy: 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
This opio and drunkard don't have anything to say or is not true before that the dullard said he will equal the naira with the dollar before mumu ashawo..
Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by OKOATA(m): 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
superlanny:
Just 2 likes with your nonsense write up. grin Stop zombifying your destiny. Atiku will win Buhari hands down.

2 Likes

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by DONADAMS(m): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
mekaboy:
No be person wey understand question dry lie. Make buhari understand question first.
lmao..very true...buhari didn't understand the questions. he was just churning incoherent answers
Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by alizma: 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
iwayumeh:
That old prostitute is an old liar

APC promised 1 dollar to naira it was even widely publied
show me evidence not news paper caption. newspaper caption is meant to attract buyers
Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by truthstands20: 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
Replying Lauretta is a waste of my precious time.
Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by TEDHorsePower: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
Where is the lie? APC is just useless cheesy
Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by superlanny(m): 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
OKOATA:
Just 2 likes with your nonsense write up. grin Stop zombifying your destiny. Atiku will win Buhari hands down.
don't have problem with like, cus I have thousands of them, I don't need anyone to like it, but for stupid people like you to get the msg and don't sell you future....child of hate.

1 Like

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by tk4rd: 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
LET'S GET THIS CLEAR ONCE AND FOR ALL..
___
Did APC actually promise to make N1 equal to $1 during the 2015 APC=CHANGE Campaign??
____
Because I want to know why the lady took it so personal when Peter Obi mentioned it.

1 Like

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
It is now a matter of semantics .... Explain a scenario where purchasing power of a currency can be equal to another without having the same nominal value ... Use the naira if you want

Admin401:
Your IQ is definately below 50 if you don't understand the meaning of the word 'value'. Granted, he failed to keep his promise, but making the value of Naira means the purchasing power, not $1 to 1NGN

1 Like

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
It is now a matter of semantics ... please . Explain a scenario where purchasing power of a currency can be equal to another without having the same nominal value ... Use the naira , if you want

Admin401:
Your IQ is definately below 50 if you don't understand the meaning of the word 'value'. Granted, he failed to keep his promise, but making the value of Naira means the purchasing power, not $1 to 1NGN

1 Like

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by xandercage1: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
Stalwert:
Obliar Obituary Obi-lie-Lieobi Odishonesty Obigot Odieciever
one day you will die bcus of peter obi ode! pained zombie
Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Aluckiest(m): 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
One day, Buhari will even deny ruling Nigeria during the military era.
Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Mftivi: 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
Admin401:
with all due respect you just goofed sir! What yoy just said made no sense! The purchasing power of naira is highly dependent on dollar as far as the naira keeps trading way below the dollar, the purchading power of naira will always be low.
Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by agaliboy: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
Both sides (APC & PDP candidates) love reeling out economic and growth statistics that are wrong.

What is painful is that all those jargons they say impresses Nigerians, being people who don't read or study information about their economy. Mr. Peter Obi and the other guy who calls himself a Pastor (the VP) are particularly in the habit of doing this.

They can't get away with such in developed places where electorates are enlightened about true figures and statistics about the state of their country's economy.

Quick Advise to Nigerians: Don't listen to those political bamboozle numbers that Peter Obi and Osinbajo reels out. Get your info from the Office of Statistics or the monthly World Bank Country-by-Country economic index reports.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri / Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State / 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.