Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Drama As Angry Woman Destroys Husband's Properties After Misunderstanding (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drama As Angry Woman Destroys Husband's Properties After Misunderstanding (pics) (798 Views)

Woman Destroys Her Man's Car After Finding Him With A Woman(photo, Video) / Wife Of Sad-looking Couple Ran Away With Husband's Properties & Huge Money / Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Angry Woman Destroys Husband's Properties After Misunderstanding (pics) by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
Man returns from work and met his properties destroyed, his house tumbled upside down after he had a misunderstanding with his wife.

We gathered that the man has had an unsettled misunderstanding with his wife and left for work, by the time he came back his wife had unleashed her anger and destroyed almost all his properties, his kitchen and sitting room were tumbled, plates and electronics destroyed.

Doctorr Chrix took to a group to narrate what his wife did to him and he wrote.

My people, i had a misunderstanding with my wife yesterday, and today just after i came back from work, see what she has done. What should i do to her?

>> https://grovenaija360.com/drama-as-angry-woman-destroys-husbands-properties-after-misunderstanding-photos/

Re: Drama As Angry Woman Destroys Husband's Properties After Misunderstanding (pics) by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
SEE REACTIONS AND MORE HERE

Re: Drama As Angry Woman Destroys Husband's Properties After Misunderstanding (pics) by GOFRONT(m): 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
Chaiii....

Truely, HELL HATH NO FURY THAN A WOMAN SCORNED..
Re: Drama As Angry Woman Destroys Husband's Properties After Misunderstanding (pics) by Foodloungebyowa(f): 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
Please my dear friends patronize. we distribute food stuff and we are searching for new distributors. We also export.
https:///foodloungebyowans
Re: Drama As Angry Woman Destroys Husband's Properties After Misunderstanding (pics) by CreepyBlackpool: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
Saw this same pictures here on nairaland weeks ago

That one said it was the girlfriend that did itsad

1 Like

Re: Drama As Angry Woman Destroys Husband's Properties After Misunderstanding (pics) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
SEE REACTIONS AND MORE HERE
Old news undecided
Re: Drama As Angry Woman Destroys Husband's Properties After Misunderstanding (pics) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
Are you sure it's your wife that did it or you are fighting with her and both of you destroyed those properties?

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Disgraced His Beautiful Lady After She Proposed To Him / Chat Buddies / 18+ 9 Things You Must Do B4 You Book A Sex Appointment With A Lady, A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.