Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) (6118 Views)

OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) / Woman Destroys Her Man's Car After Finding Him With A Woman(photo, Video) / Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by AcuraZDX: 1:37am On Aug 19, 2018
A scorned woman who vandalised her ex-boyfriend's $400,000 Mercedes Benz with black spray paint before smashing it up with a baseball bat, will not be charged over the incident.

New photos have emerged of the moment the angry woman smashed up her former partner's luxury car as it sat parked on the streets of Adelaide's CBD last Friday.

The mystery woman used a can of spray paint to write the words 'cheater', 'sl**' and 'man wh**e' across the exterior of the silver 2018 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG Coupe.
She then returned to her own vehicle, pulled out a steel baseball bat and smashed at the driver's side window before hitting the mirror straight off.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/woman-destroys-her-boyfriends-n150m-mercedes-benz-for-cheating-on-her-photos/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by 93Miles: 1:40am On Aug 19, 2018
That serves him right.
Why be in a relationship if you can't stick you your partner?

Fvck all cheaters world wide.

9 Likes

Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by AstroG: 1:44am On Aug 19, 2018
Lemme not Talk

1 Like

Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by internationalman(m): 1:50am On Aug 19, 2018
Just in case I cheat; My future wife should better cheat back on me instead of destroying my property worth #144m...

14 Likes

Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 1:53am On Aug 19, 2018
The car is most likely insured, the insurance company should fix that. She should have gone for something that isn't insured, like his balls.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Women, control your anger. He is only human.

Anyway, this is bad development for #TeamForeignWomen.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by Fierce11: 1:58am On Aug 19, 2018
Some men have the brains of 93miles.. they are just extremely foolish.. how would someone you have no 'legal' connection to,.. That is by marriage, civil partnership or signed commitment,. wakeup one day and damage your property because you are an 'infidel' to them, be left to go scotfree? Nawa o.. By the time i sue her ass finish ehn, she go no say boyfriend-girlfriend never become marriage.. Some men sha.. Anyways, let the woman quickly come online and join the group of single, hopeless, depressed, bitter and exhausted group of ladies who claim to be feminists.. Afterall, if e no work for you, why not damage and destroy those ones that work eh? Nonsense

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by 93Miles: 2:00am On Aug 19, 2018
Fierce11:
Some men have the brains of 93miles.. they are just extremely foolish.. how would someone you have no 'legal' connection to,.. That is by marriage, civil partnership or signed commitment,. wakeup one day and damage your property because you are an 'infidel' to them, be left to go scotfree? Nawa o.. By the time i sue her ass finish ehn, she go no say boyfriend-girlfriend never become marriage.. Some men sha.. Anyways, let the woman quickly come online and join the group of single, hopeless, depressed, bitter and exhausted group of ladies who claim to be feminists.. Afterall, if e no work for you, why no damage and destroy those ones that work eh? Nonsense

Cheater spotted

5 Likes

Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by Agboki: 2:12am On Aug 19, 2018
Make d babe wey go destroy my car say I shine anoda woman Congo waka come.As an African man I dey always tell any babe wey I dey run shit wit say am fr3 2 marry 10 as long as I get d cash.

1 Like

Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 19, 2018
Wait first.

Boyfriend o, not husband.

And she smashes and defaces my benz? Haha

And then the court does not fine her or charge her?

Omo when I’m done with her, her ancient ancestors will come and beg.

If it was the other way round, that guy would have done 180 days in county jail #womenarescum

1 Like

Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 19, 2018
what kind of play is that angry
Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by nanauju(f): 2:29am On Aug 19, 2018
The car suppose get insurance na
Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by lekjons(m): 2:43am On Aug 19, 2018
That's cool! cheesy

I'd pay anything just to see the look on the man's face when he first heard grin
Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by ireke(m): 3:02am On Aug 19, 2018
93Miles:
That serves him right.

What is good for him? Is vandalism the punishment for cheating? That is just some emotional relief for the woman and it is not necessarily a free road for her also. The problem is that people often only hear/read about sensational headlines like this. They never tell you what these women often go through when they are eventually charged with vandalism or made to face the law one way or the other.
Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by chiommy123(f): 3:37am On Aug 19, 2018
serves him right. next time he will respect himself. lesson to all cheaters.
Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by michlins(m): 3:43am On Aug 19, 2018
Mercedes Benz and she's not already crippled?

No amount of gentleman can ever make me let this woman go unpunished.

So what happens if I cheat on you

2 Likes

Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 4:54am On Aug 19, 2018
We should all learn anger management in all situations.

A man may not beat up his girlfriend because she cheated but might do it if his girlfriend disrespected his mother.
Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by johnkey: 5:01am On Aug 19, 2018
cheating is cool for guys. what's her problem.

1 Like

Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by Randy100: 5:51am On Aug 19, 2018
150million benz. I will sell all her generation.
Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by mikejj(m): 6:05am On Aug 19, 2018
pocohantas:
The car is most likely insured, the insurance company should fix that. She should have gone for something that isn't insured, like his balls.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Women, control your anger. He is only human.

Anyway, this is bad development for #TeamForeignWomen.
. grin poco walai ur conscience no good..

Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by mikejj(m): 6:07am On Aug 19, 2018
grin... she smashed the car..bobo go increase another babe..so its obvious that it was the car you were dating... kiki

1 Like

Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by MeeLan: 7:17am On Aug 19, 2018
Dem get money?
Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 7:25am On Aug 19, 2018
93Miles:
That serves him right.

There's nothing legally binding them together. For goodness sakes, she's got the choice to leave than smash his car.

If it was me, I'll sue her ugly loser ass! angry
Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by Wilfredpat22(f): 7:30am On Aug 19, 2018
mikejj:
grin... she smashed the car..bobo go increase another babe..so its obvious that it was the car you were dating... kiki

Yes sir 100% of we ladies date men for their properties and not their characters

Even our mothers are not excepted. Only our grandmothers are

1 Like

Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by MissMich(f): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2018
internationalman:
Just in case I cheat; My future wife should better cheat back on me instead of destroying my property worth #144m...
hehehehe..I laugh you in Spanish, cheat back indeed.. she won't cheat oh. na that your property she go damage, so if you know what's good for you don't cheat.
Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2018
How the hell is she not getting charged?

Dude probably dropped charges. Pussy. If na me, she go repair everything including the $10-20k paint work she ruined
Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by MissMich(f): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Yes sir 100% of we ladies date men for their properties and not their characters

Even our mothers are not excepted. Only our grandmothers are
please speak for yourself and mother.. don't generalise what you know nothing off just to garner likes.. that your mom behaves in such a way doesn't imply that the rest of the mothers do.
PS: it's not *excepted* but "exempted"
sis, don't waste your time quoting all the eligible bachelors on this platform, they won't notice you rather you make yourself look more stupid with irrelevant mentions.
happy Sunday!
Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by 93Miles: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

There's nothing legally binding them together. For goodness sakes, she's got the choice to leave than smash his car.

If it was me, I'll sue her ugly loser ass! angry

Why play games with people's emotions?

If you can't stay faithful, quit the relationship.

He's lucky the lady went for his car. He deserves death.
Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2018
93Miles:

Cheater spotted
there is nothing like a "male cheater" [sic] a man is supposed to marry as many wives as he wishes since a man is supposed to take care of the women.
I cannot pay your bride price, build the house you will forever live rent free in, feed you the rest of your life and expect me to see you as my equal.

Until women trash the "a man is supposed to take care of his woman " mentality, men should marry as many as women they want

3 Likes

Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by 93Miles: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2018
lilbest4:
there is nothing like a "male cheater" [sic]

O sorry! Infidels...
Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2018
I will simply sue her, then get a new gf.
Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 8:35am On Aug 19, 2018
wink nice one.
Re: Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) by 93Miles: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2018
lilbest4:
there is nothing like a "male cheater" [sic] a man is supposed to marry as many wives as he wishes since a man is supposed to take care of the women.
I cannot pay your bride price, build the house you will forever live rent free in, feed you the rest of your life and expect me to see you as my equal.

Until women trash the "a man is supposed to take care of his woman " mentality, men should marry as many as women they want

We are not talking about equality here.

Go check the meaning and difference between infidelity and equality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Look In This Native Dress .. Photos / What Ivorians Think Of Nigerians Honestly / Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.