Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women (4318 Views)

Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by iceboy4752(m): 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
Dear Men, here are some six tips on how to courageously approach and date single military women. It is evident that, most men, especially in Africa are scared to approach military or female soldiers.

Kindly find below six solid and proven tips below.

1. Your first impression can let her be interested in what you want to say to her;Introduce yourself as a man not a boy. Be straight forward in whatever u want say to her. Be bold to ask her nicely that u want 5 mins of her time as you know she is a busy woman. Don’t let your heart beat fear. And be interested in her career (Military) Ask her questions about her job.

2. Treat her like a lady; Although tactical road marches and field exercises are a part of her work life, she should still be treated with the same respect afforded to any civilian lady. Know that many military women feel relieved to be treated like a lady instead of “one of the boys”.

3. Learn something about the military;While you don’t have to learn every military cadence or historical battleground, it would be nice to know about life in her military world. What is her rank or company motto? Taking the time to learn new things will show her you care about her daily life and experiences.

4. Understand that she has military obligations that often do not allow her to make choices about her schedule; The military is a highly structured, detail oriented organization that emphasizes readiness and accountability. Although she may want to attend the weekend long festival with you, it may conflict with a scheduled assigned duty or test.

5. Keep her motivated; There may be times when she is depressed about upcoming events or procedural changes. For example, your date may be nervous that she won’t pass an upcoming mandatory physical fitness test. Provide comfort and support to help her through tough times.

6. Respect her role as a military service member; Although you may not agree with every military action, it is important to show appreciation for the sacrifice made by the soldiers. Do no belittle your date for her choices or views of the views and choices of those who command her.

1 Like

Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by majamajic(m): 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
it's risky dating them, they always like use their power of attorney in relationships.

u can't head the relationship unless u are in the same job as her.
Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by iceboy4752(m): 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
[quote author=majamajic post=75289360]it's risky dating them, they always like use their power of attorney in relationships.

Are you speaking from experience or making an assumption?

2 Likes

Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by Albertone(m): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
I have a video. The guy just complimented her that she is beautiful. You need to see how she and her colleagues joined hands in giving him a devastating beating.

Biko let dem marry demselves

6 Likes

Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by kelechi50: 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
Personal,I love them for their career choice but not for wife material. If you know what I mean, you will understand
Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by jantofubu(m): 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
They still have the tendency to misuse the power at the slightest chance...
How will i marry a woman that will be giving me frog jump after every argument

Leave trash 4 lawma
Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by kollinzgee(m): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
Albertone:
I have a video. The guy just complimented her that she is beautiful. You need to see how she and her colleagues joined hands in giving him a devastating beating.

a military woman is a woman too just uniform .telling a woman she is beautiful at the first approach is old fashioned its just like telling Ronaldo he is the best player in the world it wunt amuse him.women hate direct or straightforward approach( most of them )maybe thats why she purnished him...

1 Like

Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by jojothaiv(m): 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
kollinzgee:

a military woman is a woman too just uniform .telling a woman she is beautiful at the first approach is old fashioned its just like telling Ronaldo he is the best player in the world it wunt amuse him.women hate direct or straightforward approach( most of them )maybe thats why she purnished him...
Apart from gays, man no dey date him fellow "man"
Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by CaptainStephen(m): 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
Funny but true.
Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by Albertone(m): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
kollinzgee:

Isnt that absurd?

Punishing him for complimenting her is something else!

Lets stop asking them out again we no go hear!

2 Likes

Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by Goddys(m): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
@OP, please pack one side with your tips. Give women little power and see how they abuse it. Even if a military woman ask me out, I go run before someone redesign my handsome face one day. Civilian galz never finish for Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by Albertone(m): 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
CaptainStephen:
Funny but true.
Which do you mean?

Dating military women is risky or it is not risky?
Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
majamajic:
it's risky dating them, they always like use their power of attorney in relationships.

It's a lie.
Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by majamajic(m): 12:27am On Feb 01, 2019
[quote author=iceboy4752 post=75289361][/quote]
both
Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by Jaqenhghar: 12:32am On Feb 01, 2019
Military babes are used / damaged goods. Unless you dont mind eating leftovers like a vulture. Even then you are not certain that you are the only ine eating from 'her pot'
At this point I know some losers will come say " not all the babes... blah blah blah" good luck to anyone who wants venture into such foolery
Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by Jaqenhghar: 12:33am On Feb 01, 2019
Albertone:
Isnt that absurd?

Punishing him for complimenting her is something else!

Lets stop asking them out again we no go hear!
I tire. Like say civilian women don finish.

1 Like

Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by Brokeboy111(m): 1:16am On Feb 01, 2019
You mean after them ogas don chop finish, OGA!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by sconp: 10:46am On Feb 01, 2019
I don't know where to find them embarassed I no fit go barrack go find them. I tell my guy wey be flying make him find me like two him just dey turn turn me cry
Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by CaptainStephen(m): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
Albertone:
Which do you mean?

Dating military women is risky or it is not risky?
not risky for me, the only problem for getting involved is due same nature of work, there wont be any attention to the kids.
Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by Albertone(m): 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
CaptainStephen:
not risky for me, the only problem for getting involved is due same nature of work, there wont be any attention to the kids.
Sure it cant be risky for you.

But i consider it risky for civilians...
Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by iceboy4752(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
Albertone:

But not all are like that.
Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by Albertone(m): 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
iceboy4752:

But not all are like that.
Yes.But if you are looking for a woman to take care of your kids,then a soldier isnt meant for you.

I know of a female soldier who works Monday-Friday and goes to school on weekends.She takes military courses lasting for months without her setting eyes on her home.And she can be deployed anytime for operations and can also be transferred anytime!
Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by Jikson1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
I can do it without any tip. But the problem is that they are impaired
Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by Jikson1(m): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
I can do it without any tip. But the problem is that they are impaired I can do it without any tip. But the problem is that they are impaired
Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by Harryman13: 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
Lol
True of course
Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by abduljabbar4(m): 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
I have 0 fear for soldiers but unfortunately, most of them are unattractive. In fact the only average and 'manageably' beautiful ones i have seen are on social media. Most of them have masculine features.
Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by Albertone(m): 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
abduljabbar4:
I have 0 fear for soldiers but unfortunately, most of them are unattractive. In fact the only average and 'manageably' beautiful ones i have seen are on social media. Most of them have masculine features.
Obviously,you have never been dealt with before.

1 Like

Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by abduljabbar4(m): 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
Albertone:
Obviously,you have never been dealt with before.

Let them try it nagrin i will make sure they get kicked out or severely discplined except if they are high ranking officials. Moreover, most of them are just as ordinary without their weapons. An average mma fighter would beat them without breaking a sweat.
Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by Albertone(m): 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Let them try it nagrin i will make sure they get kicked out or severely discplined except if they are high ranking officials. Moreover, most of them are just as ordinary without their weapons. An average mma fighter would beat them without breaking a sweat.
I love your imaginations lolz

Firstly,they cant get kicked out even if you know the chief of army staff.Soldiers love instilling discipline.So you fvcked up and you were disciplined(normal thing in the military)

Secondly,you cant see a soldier on duty without fully loaded arms.Without guns now,soldiers are always in troops.Any mma fighter that wants to commit suicide should challenge them!

Please dont mess with soldiers,they are semi-animals...
Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by abduljabbar4(m): 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
Albertone:
I love your imaginations lolz

Firstly,they cant get kicked out even if you know the chief of army staff.Soldiers love instilling discipline.So you fvcked up and you were disciplined(normal thing in the military)

Secondly,you cant see a soldier on duty without fully loaded arms.Without guns now,soldiers are always in troops.Any mma fighter that wants to commit suicide should challenge them!

Please dont mess with soldiers,they are semi-animals...

I would have believed you if i have never seen it before. It does happen. Now in addition to knowing Soldiers and politicians, im also a lawyergrin. W

I am not saying that i can fight a soldier just like that. I am trying to tell you that all their arrogance and strength ends with their guns. In a free and fair fight, You can take them on. (You must be better than average o cheesy). Just look at how Boko Haram used to chase them away from barracks in the past.
Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by Albertone(m): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
abduljabbar4:

I would have believed you if i have never seen it before. It does happen. Now in addition to knowing Soldiers and politicians, im also a lawyergrin. W

I am not saying that i can fight a soldier just like that. I am trying to tell you that all their arrogance and strength ends with their guns. In a free and fair fight, You can take them on. (You must be better than average o cheesy). Just look at how Boko Haram used to chase them away from barracks in the past.
Ok.But you should know soldiers will cover up for their own.Even if it means telling lies that erring soldiers are being dealt with or denying the allegations.

If you physically challenge any security official on uniform,just leave the country immediately...

I am surrounded by soldiers(friends and families).I also lived in the barracks years back.Despite soldiers knowing I'm kinda influential,they didnt give a hoot.

If your dad is a Brigadier General,an ordinary sergeant can discipline you without being queried!
Re: Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women by zexy2030(m): 11:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
there are so many men in the military than civilians, so the military have they finished marrying military women like them..let alone marrying a civilian man..abeg make military women marry one of their plenty plenty men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. / Once In A Lifetime / Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.