Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. (4287 Views)

Man Posts Controversial Picture Of Himself And Female Partner After Sex. / South African Controversial Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Shares More Pantless Photos / When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
It all started when a certain manipulative narcissist who I will not dignify with a name gained a cult following by some male drones on romanceland, leaving some females hot and bothered and some with their panties in a twist.

A certain not too bright female NLander opened a thread in response, asking for a female version of his teachings. While some ladies could not be concerned, others like missghosted (also not too bright) proceeded to make a pitiful attempt, sounding like a psychotic misandrist in the process. Her writings lacked organization, class, enriching content. her plane was set to crash from takeoff.

I won't dwell too much about the drama involving my luscious self, rehkina, amatarasha, missghosted and some male monickers recently. It's disheartening that a rabid bitch is giving ladies a bad name with her lacklustre, in THE BOX content. Anyways, i am here to give any interested lady general advice and strategy on how to make a gain a romanceland following by posting female controversial dating content. I can take on this herculean task, but my dancing card is full at the moment. Don't do this if you aren't smart or have a two digit EQ and IQ

firstly, you gotta study your rival. he didn't arrive at having so many asslickers in one day. I also know it wasn't easy for him too. You also need a basic understanding of human behavior and psychology.

secondly, you gotta plan your content, do your research and come up with a strategy. This takes time, what are your goals? what persona and writing style are you gonna adopt? Make it an interesting read.

You would also need to be highly intellectual and cerebral, cutthroat, shameless and utterly selfish by posting about controversial toxic femininity while making it classy and feminine at the same time. That's very hard to pull off especially because a lot of females are already conditioned by society to think a certain way, so goodluck on your task!!

How do you know your hard work is paying off? A lot of men will become your antagonists, all hot and bothered, they will try to shame and label you, the mods might ban you. and maybe a few testimonies will come in.

If you need help, there are words of the wise to guide you, you just need to seek answers.

May the odds ever be in your favor.

Your loving romanceland Jezebel and Maleficient,
Funmisticqueen

1 Like

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Rubbiish(m): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
Op u are always quarreling online....why??

2 Likes

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by nlPoster: 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
her plane was set to crash from takeoff

Take it easy, e no reach like that.

We are not trying to be vultures here.

Try to modify your post.
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
Trouble is back grin

1 Like

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by nlPoster: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
Guest007:
Trouble is back grin

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Regiomontanus(m): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
her plane was set to crash from takeoff

grin
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by nlPoster: 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
Regiomontanus:

grin

Not funny, your emoticon is inappropriate.

Why do you people never listen?
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Modernist: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
nairalandposter:

Not funny, your emoticon is inappropriate.
What's inappropriate about that?
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by nlPoster: 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
Modernist:
What's inappropriate about that?

What did you find funny about that comment?
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Regiomontanus(m): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
nairalandposter:

[s]Not funny, your emoticon is inappropriate.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Amatarasha(f): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
Rubbiish:
She calls herself jezebbel ,what did u expect

1 Like

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
Regiomontanus:
let me steal your pic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by nlPoster: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
Regiomontanus:
**evil**

What you're doing is not good.

Be human
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by nlPoster: 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
funmisticqueen:
your pic

It's available on the web.

Been circulating for a while.

As a woman, you shouldn't be too eager to show support for someone who types like a devil. Unless you have something in common.

3 Likes

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Rubbiish:
i think you have me confused with amatarasha
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
I wonder why we always copy men? They do something different and instead of coming up with something fresh we have to jump on their bandwagon and try to out do them... grin

We need threads that help women and girls better themselves rather than copying.

I don't need any miseducation personally, Lauren Hill is the only miseducation I listen to.

8 Likes

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
What is going on here?..........

People take things serious on this forum shaa.

Anyways........

Ubun..ja's miseducation has come to stay, go drink sniper if you no like...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by AstroG: 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
Guest007:
I wonder why we always copy men? They do something different and instead of coming up with something fresh we have to jump on their bandwagon and try to out do them... grin

We need threads that help women and girls better themselves rather than copying.

I don't need any miseducation personally, Lauren Hill is the only miseducation I listen to.

#Redpill tongue tongue

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Regiomontanus(m): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
funmisticqueen:
let me steal your pic
Go ahead. Carry go.
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by AstroG: 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
Amatarasha:
She calls herself jezebbel ,what did u expect

Am not surprised at ur behavioral attitudes,it reeks of high level of impunity undecided undecided

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
nairalandposter:

Take it easy, e no reach like that.

We are not trying to be vultures here.

Try to modify your post.

Her writings lacked organization, class, enriching content. her plane was set to crash from takeoff.

You don't understand smilies or metaphors do you?

She said her PLAN crashed before arrival... DOA... Thread was dead on arrival... It's all just a figure of speech.

No offence intended smiley
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by AstroG: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
funmisticqueen:
It all started when a certain manipulative narcissist who I will not dignify with a name gained a cult following by some male drones on romanceland, leaving some females hot and bothered and some with their panties in a twist.

A certain not too bright female NLander then opened a thread asking for a female version of his teachings. While some ladies could not be concerned, others like missghosted (also not too bright) proceeded to make a pitiful attempt, sounding like a psychotic misandrist in the process. Her writings lacked organization, class, enriching content. her plane was set to crash from takeoff.

I won't dwell too much about the drama involving my luscious self, rehkina, amatarasha, missghosted and some male monickers recently. It's disheartening that a rabid bitch is giving ladies a bad name with her lacklustre, in THE BOX content. Anyways, i am here to give any interested lady general advice and strategy on how to make a gain a romanceland following by posting female controversial dating content. I can take on this herculean task, but my dancing card is full at the moment. Don't do this if you aren't smart or have a two digit EQ and IQ

firstly, you gotta study your rival. he didn't arrive at having so many asslickers in one day. I also know it wasn't easy for him too. You also need a basic understanding of human behavior and psychology.

secondly, you gotta plan your content, do your research and come up with a strategy. This takes time, what are your goals? what persona and writing style are you gonna adopt? Make it an interesting read.

You would also need to be highly intellectual and cerebral, cutthroat, shameless and utterly selfish by posting about controversial toxic femininity while making it classy and feminine at the same time. That's very hard to pull off especially because a lot of females are already conditioned by society to think a certain way, so goodluck on your task!!

How do you know your hard work is paying off? A lot of men will become your antagonists, all hot and bothered, they will try to shame and label you, the mods might ban you. and maybe a few testimonies will come in.

If you need help, there are words of the wise to guide you, you just need to seek answers.

May the odds ever be in your favor.

Your loving romanceland Jezebel and Maleficient,
Funmisticqueen

Lol

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
AstroG:

#Redpill tongue tongue

I'm team Red pill... I don't have issues with the movement. Let the world wake up and allow change tongue

1 Like

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by AstroG: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
Guest007:

I'm team Red pill... I don't have issues with the movement. Let the world wake up and allow change tongue

You don turn Red pill overnight shocked shocked

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by nlPoster: 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
Guest007:

Her writings lacked organization, class, enriching content. her plane was set to crash from takeoff.

No, I don't.

It's a poor choice of words given the fact that plane crashes involve human beings.

She said her PLAN crashed before arrival...

Plane has an E, plan does not.

Stating the obvious.

What she typed is still up there for everyone to see, what kind of damage control are you trying to do?

Is your own wish for plane to crash before arrival as opposed to her own plan to crash it at takeoff?

1 Like

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
AstroG:

You don turn Red pill overnight shocked shocked

Simpletons like you followed unbaji, I bet you knew nothing about it before the miseducation threads grin

Go read a book or two... You'll be exposed to a lot tongue
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
nairalandposter:

No, I don't.

It's a poor choice of words given the fact that plane crashes involve human beings.

Plane has a E, plan does not.

Stating the obvious.

What she typed is still up there for everyone to see, what kind of damage control are you trying to do?

Is your own wish for plane to crash before arrival as opposed to her own plan to crash it at takeoff?

Okay. You are right smiley

1 Like

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Regiomontanus(m): 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
Guest007:

She said her PLAN crashed before arrival... DOA... Thread was dead on arrival... It's all just a figure of speech.

Nairalandposter lacks basic education.

4 Likes

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Regiomontanus(m): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
Guest007:

Simpletons like you followed unbaji, I bet you knew nothing about it before the miseducation threads grin

Go read a book or two... You'll be exposed to a lot tongue
It's ubunja. Learn to spell the name of a legend correctly.

1 Like

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Amatarasha(f): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
AstroG:

Am not surprised at ur behavioral attitudes,it reeks of high level of impunity undecided undecided
Grammerboy u sucks
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by nlPoster: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
Guest007:

Okay. You are right smiley

No, I'm asking you people to show consideration in your mentions.

It's not about being right or wrong, which you are btw.

Please note the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
nairalandposter:

No, I'm asking you folks to show consideration in your mentions.

It's not about being right or wrong, which you are btw.

Please note the bolded.

'you' folks... Hmmm... Okay smiley

You're intentions are well but work on your understanding, or don't, it's up to you. Enjoy the rest of your day smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? / Why Do Men Love Big Ass & Big Boobs? / How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.