Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy (20534 Views)

Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina / She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy / 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by Chubhie: 12:06am On Feb 01, 2019
I've critically examined the arguments for and against this very matter of national security, It's self evident that the ayes have it.

Can we all then move to discuss a new trend that seeks to extinct our specie if nothing is done to arrest it? Snatching panties at gunpoint.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by Uglymugg: 12:07am On Feb 01, 2019
dairykidd:

But it's holy to fûck it.. Your stupîdity is as high as Mount Everest undecided
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 01, 2019
You nairalanders like talking about sex toomuch! Its like the only thing that is in your head is sex. Sex,sex,sex,sex sex!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by femi4: 12:49am On Feb 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Does this apply to diick suckers also, since all diicks have been infected with std and whatnot knowing full well the dirtiness that comes from diick, especially when diicking different ladies, therefore diick suckers are liable to throat infection and inflammation, since according to Op, in reverse, ALL diicks are filled with STD and deadly bacteria, isn't it undecided
Defensive mechanism as usual ...you never disappoint

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by reeblaze(m): 1:09am On Feb 01, 2019
kollinzgee:

then know the health status of your mate before doing it.i dont take risks thats why i avoid oloshos...

Lol...anyone can be infected with STD and you won't know....it isnt written on the face, you know
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by totorimi: 1:19am On Feb 01, 2019
Do it at your own risk, both for the giver and the receiver.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by 2buffagain(m): 1:35am On Feb 01, 2019
Nothing wrong with eating pussy.
If you actually care about your woman busting a nut , or 10, everytime she encounters you...that's a very good and efficient way to do it.

Not every time energy for pile-driver, doggy, carrying and igbati-isale.
Sometimes chilling and sipping.

As long as she respects herself enough to shave it and keep it clean and free of bad smells....munch on!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 01, 2019
dairykidd:

Pig.. Some ladies actually have good pûssy hygiene unlike ur hell gutter
Eh Are you talking about me? I guess you are wrong, we are talking here about this subject, not about a specific person.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 01, 2019
pocohantas:

That is all. Abi is it me that is good to suck community preek?

Preek that can serve as passport photograph, because of the number of chicks that can recognize it.
my chest. Lol
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by Rextizz(m): 7:14am On Feb 01, 2019
pocohantas:

No be everybody time I get.

From my brain na. Sometimes me sef dey wonder what I smoke before coming online, lol... grin grin

Go and get married, you this silly girl with low self esteem, you have mouth online but offline nah toothless dog you be.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by Undertaker001: 7:27am On Feb 01, 2019
dairykidd:

Pig.. Some ladies actually have good pûssy hygiene unlike ur hell gutter
you mannerless cretin.. That woman spit out the whole goddamn truth not forming gender shit

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by Undertaker001: 7:31am On Feb 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:
my chest. Lol
you this fat hairy fool would expect someone to put his mouth in that your place too?
Men have suffered

Your lips alone looks disgusting to kiss.. Not to talk of putting mouth on your pussy..

Tufia

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by Uglymugg: 9:11am On Feb 01, 2019
mhd5757:
You nairalanders like talking about sex toomuch! Its like the only thing that is in your head is sex. Sex,sex,sex,sex sex!
You come into Romance section and you're suprised to find topics about romance?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by Rextizz(m): 9:11am On Feb 01, 2019
Undertaker001:
you this fat hairy fool would expect someone to put his mouth in that your place too?
Men have suffered

Your lips alone looks disgusting to kiss.. Not to talk of putting mouth on your pussy..

Tufia
Please don't kee me with laugh. cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by Reeberry: 9:26am On Feb 01, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Ok, let's stop sucking deeks. Case closed
How many of you people sucks deeks?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by Reeberry: 9:27am On Feb 01, 2019
pointblank247:
I did it once and regrated it.
Why?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by pocohantas(f): 9:32am On Feb 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:
my chest. Lol

Drink water or rub the chest... grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by MannieA(f): 9:34am On Feb 01, 2019
Uglymugg:
No! You're not allowed to stop giving us head.

ehnnn!!!you're very wicked o..You don't want us to stop giving you Mouth Action but you guys want to deny us pleasure by not giving us heads.

but tell me the truth.. how does bj make you feel?? it's sweet abilolzz
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by MannieA(f): 9:36am On Feb 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:
tit for tat sweetie.if the pussy doesnt get some mouthaction, my juicy lips aint giving the D any sugar.

exactly...It's 50:50
No head for us,no bj for them..Shikena!!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by MannieA(f): 9:38am On Feb 01, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
How person wan chuk mouth inside Pussy sef...

..Have you ever asked us how we deep throat dick!!!you think it's easy abi!!biko stop this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 01, 2019
Undertaker001:
you mannerless cretin.. That woman spit out the whole goddamn truth not forming gender shit
Stfu.... Bloody street sweeper. Who asked you? Female worshipper äss wipe angry
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:43am On Feb 01, 2019
MannieA:

..Have you ever asked us how we deep throat dick!!!you think it's easy abi!!biko stop this
Haba!!! MannieA, I ain't stopping anyone from sucking pussy or dick na... Just that I can't... It's a personal something cheesy Okay I don stop cheesy
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by MannieA(f): 9:46am On Feb 01, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Haba!!! MannieA, I ain't stopping anyone from sucking pussy or dick na... Just that I can't... It's a personal something cheesy Okay I don stop cheesy

lolzz..okay.

sucking pussy ain't bad tho..I mean sex is about pleasure tho
.so you have to give your woman pleasure if she gives you pleasure by giving you bj too. it's not only Chook chook that women like

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2019
MannieA:

lolzz..okay.

sucking pussy ain't bad tho..I mean sex is about pleasure tho
.so you have to give your woman pleasure if she gives you pleasure by giving you bj too. it's not only Chook chook that women like
cheesycheesy Oh, So you like it??

BTW not all ladies would allow a guy suck their Pussy tongue

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by MannieA(f): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2019
Naughtytboy:
I will suck pussy, especialy virgin pussy, i cum during sucking

okay... that means you look for virgins so that you can suck their pussies??
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by DeSepiero(m): 9:55am On Feb 01, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So the west that popularized it are stupid? But you deep kiss ryt? No be them popularize deep kissing and bj? Hypocrite much??

Are you arguing that the west can't be stupid? Or that they can't promote stupid things through media for profit?

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by Naughtytboy: 10:23am On Feb 01, 2019
MannieA:

okay... that means you look for virgins so that you can suck their pussies??
yes, virgin pussy is the safest
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 01, 2019
Hypocrites everhwhere
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 01, 2019
MannieA:

shocked
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 01, 2019
MannieA:

Last time I tried that with someone, she vomited profusely. I ended up buying two packs of Strepsils. How is your gag reflex? wink
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy by millionboi2: 10:49am On Feb 01, 2019
kollinzgee:

then know the health status of your mate before doing it.i dont take risks thats why i avoid oloshos...
dat was then

Now olosho is safer ......u both respect and fear each other status until u collect and disappear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life / Naija girl with huge Boob's Love Showing Her Unclad online / My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.