Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? (698 Views)

I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. / How Our Forefathers Spiced Up Their Sex Lives / Nairaland Needs To Be Upgraded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
There were vibes coming out from Nairaland in days past, but I don't feel it that way anymore. Maybe it is my world that doesn't feel it that way or whatever.

Please if you are noticing the same thing, say it.

People should bring more interesting topics that are super.

Thanks to the Nairaland President
Re: Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? by donbachi(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
Please,tell those that like insulting other members...to also insult us in new vibes.
Re: Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
Maybe you need a break. Things do get old after a while

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? by otipoju(m): 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nairaland don cast.

Its now filled with hate speech, tribalism, fake news, click bait,scammers, biased moderators, snake news and celebrity gossip instead of cerebral discussions and life enhancing information like in the years past.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? by SweetBuns(f): 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
otipoju:
Nairaland don cast.

Its now filled with hate speech, tribalism, fake news, click bait,scammers, biased moderators, snake news and celebrity gossip instead of cerebral discussions and life enhancing information like in the years past.
Egbon... Calm down....
Its just a site

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? by Gaspardd(m): 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
I feel the sanity of this place depends on me as a user, and as i grow old and more bored, this place shld follow suit.
Re: Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? by otipoju(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
SweetBuns:

Egbon... Calm down....
Its just a site

LOL. You are right.

I met someone in the USA who played a great role in getting me situated in that country. She housed me free of charge for a couple of weeks, got me alternative accomodation , helped me get a source of livelihood, vouched for me when i went to get my drivers license and traveled from one state to my wedding in another state... all because she liked the way i reason and explained my points back in 2014. She reached out to me. We did not date and she has helped hundreds of people as well.

Nairaland is not just a site. It is a forum where many things happen. Its what you want out of it.There are levels to everything. In Dallas today there is a nairaland community of about 20 members that still hangout during festive periods and provide support to each other in real life. They met on nairaland.

I remember a debate i had with user name Billionaire or so back then on existence of God. We were at it for almost 4 days dishing out deep arguments. This was before nairaland was hacked and their data wiped out years back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? by jakandeola(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
otipoju:
Nairaland don cast.

and useless south animals like d girl above
Re: Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? by Daeylar(f): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
otipoju:

Nairaland is not just a site. It is a forum where many things happen . Its what you want out of it.There are levels to everything. In Dallas today there is a nairaland community of about 20 members that still hangout during festive periods and provide support to each other in real life. They met on nairaland.

True. That's why I don't find the bashing of ladies, and bullying seen on this website funny.
Re: Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? by Deicide: 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
I believe mods are being paid to move some certain topic to fp undecided
Re: Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
SweetBuns:
Egbon... Calm down.... Its just a site
I weak

Re: Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? by N0favors: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
SweetBuns:

Egbon... Calm down....
Its just a site
You’re one of the trolls who made this place uninteresting
Re: Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? by dayleke: 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
otipoju:

LOL. You are right.

I met someone in the USA who played a great role in getting me situated in that country. She housed me free of charge for a couple of weeks, got me alternative accomodation , helped me get a source of livelihood, vouched for me when i went to get my drivers license and traveled from one state to my wedding in another state... all because she liked the way i reason and explained my points back in 2014. She reached out to me. We did not date and she has helped hundreds of people as well.

Nairaland is not just a site. It is a forum where many things happen. Its what you want out of it.There are levels to everything. In Dallas today there is a nairaland community of about 20 members that still hangout during festive periods and provide support to each other in real life. They met on nairaland.

I remember a debate i had with user name Billionaire or so back then on existence of God. We were at it for almost 4 days dishing out deep arguments. This was before nairaland was hacked and their data wiped out years back.

True that
Re: Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? by SweetBuns(f): 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
N0favors:
You’re one of the trolls who made this place uninteresting
undecided
Re: Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? by N0favors: 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
SweetBuns:

undecided
That stroke will be permanent
Re: Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? by SweetBuns(f): 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
N0favors:
That stroke will be permanent
Only the good Lord knows what you're talking about.
BTW I'm not a troll undecided
Re: Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? by N0favors: 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
SweetBuns:

Only the good Lord knows what you're talking about.
BTW I'm not a troll undecided
you showed a shifted mouth. Which is caused by stroke

Yes, you’re a troll. Well, it’s all good

The only problem I have is y’all new trolls are unintelligent and boring
Re: Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? by SweetBuns(f): 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
N0favors:
you showed a shifted mouth. Which is caused by stroke

Yes, you’re a troll. Well, it’s all good

The only problem I have is y’all new trolls are unintelligent and boring
If you're trying to insult me and try to do a mudslinging round with me, you have failed miserably.
BTW, do I look like a troll?
And who The hell takes emojis and Smileys in a literal sense?
Re: Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? by SweetBuns(f): 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
Please do not mention me again

Im not in The mood tonight
Re: Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? by Ranchhoddas: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
otipoju:

LOL. You are right.

You are right. It's not just Nairaland. It's the internet. There's something Divine about it. It's perhaps the most important invention man has ever and will ever make.
Re: Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? by Zombicmodz: 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
otipoju:
Nairaland don cast.

Things will be better after the elections especially with a particular accidental group of people sent back to Hades where they originated.
Re: Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? by N0favors: 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
SweetBuns:

If you're trying to insult me and try to do a mudslinging round with me, you have failed miserably.
BTW, do I look like a troll?
And who The hell takes emojis and Smileys in a literal sense?
Bye Felicia. I don’t feed trolls

(1) (Reply)

Men Village Square Mentorship: Discussing Men Natural Power / [photos]: Toke Makinwa, Mercy Aigbe, Others Attend Ini Edo’s Birthday Party / Which Has The Best BURIAL Practice? (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.