Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

How Do you Handle Those Beggers That Beg Near Banks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do you Handle Those Beggers That Beg Near Banks (712 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] / What Is Your Take About Men That Beg Women To Come Or Stay In Their Life? / Countries That Beg And Force Citizens To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do you Handle Those Beggers That Beg Near Banks by Deicide: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
I mean You just withdrew money from the bank, coming out you see them blind, crippled, amputee etc how do you ignore them without giving them money, if you don't, does your conscience bothers you?
Re: How Do you Handle Those Beggers That Beg Near Banks by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
angry

Ẹnu gbẹ

1 Like

Re: How Do you Handle Those Beggers That Beg Near Banks by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
Deicide:
I mean you just withdrew money from the bank, coming out you see them blind, crippled, amputee etc how do you ignore them without giving them money, if you don't does your conscience bothers you?
I don’t give them face cos me self they find money grin
Re: How Do you Handle Those Beggers That Beg Near Banks by Deicide: 3:26am On Sep 27, 2019
wicked boy
adetoroamos:
I don’t give them face cos me self they find money grin
Re: How Do you Handle Those Beggers That Beg Near Banks by Deicide: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
angry

Ẹnu gbẹ
Re: How Do you Handle Those Beggers That Beg Near Banks by Deicide: 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
Nawa o sad
Re: How Do you Handle Those Beggers That Beg Near Banks by MrCuteking(m): 8:34am On Mar 08, 2020
Na the ones weh dey ShopRite they shock me, they can even beg your destiny join.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Faithia Williams Is Engaged ( New Video) / Make Your P@ssy Smell Nice For Valentine! Let's Gist Ladies / Ladies Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.