Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

2019 Presidency: SERAP Reacts To Atiku’s Plan To Grant Amnesty To Looters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: SERAP Reacts To Atiku’s Plan To Grant Amnesty To Looters (23538 Views)

Hardship: 'Borrow Atiku's Plan' - Deji Adeyanju Begs Tinubu / Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts / Shehui Sanni Reacts To Atiku's Plan To Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: SERAP Reacts To Atiku’s Plan To Grant Amnesty To Looters by NdiaraIGBO: 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
LZAA:

Last time i checked japan does not have any serious national resource
Their military is not what it used to be yet japan is a first world country with a huge say in world economy
China,dubai,brazil and singapore are also nations that came from nothing to something so pigeonholing ur country to agriculture is naivety at best
About igbos queing behind obi simply cause he's igbo has to be the biggest joke i've heard this year.
Weren't the lagos ibadan media spreading the news of how IGBO govs were rejecting obi?
Again like i have said many times on NL,the percentage of igbos u see in lagos represent just a fraction of igbos in the whole world(a very small fraction at that)
Anyway since u said igbos should not leave then that means that they are citizens and should enjoy every right available to citizens of nigeria
Cuz if we are to go by ur logic ohio and dakota ppl should not move to new york or liverpool folk should not move to london

I like your type, not those garrulous brethren of yours like immotep. What is Nigeria going to sell to the world to fund itself for the next 30 years? Please be PRACTICAL and REALISTIC!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: SERAP Reacts To Atiku’s Plan To Grant Amnesty To Looters by ithink7: 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
NOC1:

there is no justifiable reason for that, if a man who stole 500 Naira because of hunger will be cooling of in prison why will a public/civil servant who stole billions out of greed be pardoned.
Is this how China, USA etc survived and sustained growth?

Old thieves, return the loot and get amnesty.
You steal again you go to prison.
Any new thief get jail time straight.

I think that's fair considering more than 90% of our politicians have stollen money.

I once read a story about how the fund for hoover dam was embezled.
Re: 2019 Presidency: SERAP Reacts To Atiku’s Plan To Grant Amnesty To Looters by wirinet(m): 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
LZAA:

grin grin grin
They made no practical moves yet the army turned the east to a blood pool during op python dance?
Biafra will come as long as this current structure remains
Other tribes?u mean the SS?
I dont know if u've noticed but igbos have oil in their lands and also have brothers in the SS zone
Cuz i'm sure ndigbo have never asked yorubas or hausas to join them

Any time miscreants block the road and prevent others from carrying out their lawful duties, behoves the security forces to deal with them.

Biafra will never come with miscreants and their sympathisers jumping up and down on the streets and screaming over social media.

Who mentioned oil? So all your Biafra screams is about the oil of the Niger delta?

Brothers you call them, even though not all SS tribes see igbos as brothers, even if the do, brothers finds their own destinies, and do not wait for a so call senior brother to decide their destiny for them.
Re: 2019 Presidency: SERAP Reacts To Atiku’s Plan To Grant Amnesty To Looters by wirinet(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
banio:

Adams Oshomole declared that all looters can join APC for their sins to be forgiven.

Adams oshiomole can declare all he wants, he is not the national assembly, he cannot declare amnesty on criminals. The minute oshiomole leaves or APC leaves office, criminals he is shielding would be hunted by the next government. That's the way the cookie crumbles.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: SERAP Reacts To Atiku’s Plan To Grant Amnesty To Looters by banio: 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
wirinet:

Adams oshiomole can declare all he wants, he is not the national assembly, he cannot declare amnesty on criminals. The minute oshiomole leaves or APC leaves office, criminals he is shielding would be hunted by the next government. That's the way the cookie crumbles.

APC and PDP are one in looting and criminality. My concern presently is a living, progressive and passionate leader. A leader that has investments in his country, a leader that is visionary. I don't need a leader that will be buying votes with #10K. I don't need a leader whose children and family members attend UN meeting and are directors in NNPC. I need a leader who was there when rice bag was #9K.
Re: 2019 Presidency: SERAP Reacts To Atiku’s Plan To Grant Amnesty To Looters by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
Corrupt criminals will always abate and protect criminals like themselves...

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: 2019 Presidency: SERAP Reacts To Atiku’s Plan To Grant Amnesty To Looters by sleemomymy: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
OWN GOAL. ATHIEFKULATED HAS JUST CUT HIS VITE TO HALF. GOD LPS HELP ME TO SEND THUNDER TO FIRE THID THIEF CALL ATIKU. DIREC LEGALISATION OF LOOTING.
Re: 2019 Presidency: SERAP Reacts To Atiku’s Plan To Grant Amnesty To Looters by LZAA: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

I like your type, not those garrulous brethren of yours like immotep. What is Nigeria going to sell to the world to fund itself for the next 30 years? Please be PRACTICAL and REALISTIC!

Immhotep is very very garrulous grin grin
Cc DaBullIT

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: SERAP Reacts To Atiku’s Plan To Grant Amnesty To Looters by JuanDeDios: 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Better than joining APC and keeping the loot
Did you read what they wrote he said? Investing it means you're keeping it.
Re: 2019 Presidency: SERAP Reacts To Atiku’s Plan To Grant Amnesty To Looters by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku-King of Thiefry, Face of corruption.To me,he is the Onye Gburugburu 1 of corruption.When it comes to corruption,I tWale 4 Baddest thief ever liveth
Re: 2019 Presidency: SERAP Reacts To Atiku’s Plan To Grant Amnesty To Looters by pedel: 12:32am On Feb 01, 2019
Buhari can't do anything successfully about corruption with the corrupt judiciary which many of you are supporting against the Federal government.

The judiciary is like a bucket with holes; hard to retain water. The police, the lawyers and the judges are all corrupt. When the president tried to restructure them you people started calling him dictator.

cmikel:

How many people has Pres. buharis gov. convicted over corruption?

They only use corruption as political tool to drive their pursuit , at the end all corrupt people find them selves in your party and are made safe.

its all garbage in garbage out .. they still retain their loot either in your party or in never ending court cases..

Were is IDP funds and babachar's case ?

but in the other news ...Internet never forgets with below.

Re: 2019 Presidency: SERAP Reacts To Atiku’s Plan To Grant Amnesty To Looters by Ivoryd1: 2:19am On Feb 01, 2019
ChrisAb1:

Better .. I rather steal my father's money and use to train my siblings Than steal and nothing happen if am his best pal, thereafter useless his hard earned money...

If all APC are under thorough scrutiny one wouldn't have questioned PMB corruption integrity ...

Remember when the looter re-invest the citizens smiles and the citizens smiles criminal acts will reduce.. so fight of corruption without job creation brought about what we're passing through today.

Senselessness of the highest order....ure such one of the retards who litter nairaland .....ure a dullard.....just hear urself out......brazen amnesty should be given to looters because they'll re-invest their loot( ure such a shame to education)....then a common thief in the market should be left alone then.....due to corruption fight, its creating some stress which is expected but the system is readjusting ( Le charteliers principle in chemistry ) .....things are already easing up and sanity is restored......moreover buhari granted plea bargaining to lote but many of dem were doing strong head e.g. metuh, ffk.....i repeat ure a retard n dullard
Re: 2019 Presidency: SERAP Reacts To Atiku’s Plan To Grant Amnesty To Looters by kolaaderin: 4:15am On Feb 01, 2019
feddis:
Most people will just jump on condemnation instead of trying to understand the whole reasons behind such decisions.
Buhari has made so many bright minds shallow in thoughts in this country.
there is absolute nothing to understand, impunity is what Atiku is inviting to the nation, he can as well free all the robbers in the prison so far they will be spending their bank robbery loot in Nigeria. The thieving politician and the bank robbers are all Nigerians after all. PDP followers are all insanely mad I swear.
Re: 2019 Presidency: SERAP Reacts To Atiku’s Plan To Grant Amnesty To Looters by Cajal(m): 4:47am On Feb 01, 2019
Anyone that vote atikulooter is baban barow
Re: 2019 Presidency: SERAP Reacts To Atiku’s Plan To Grant Amnesty To Looters by CaesarDon(m): 7:51am On Feb 01, 2019
Is there any sight of redemption for this country

Looters, ... amnesty!!! shocked shocked shocked

Just beats my imagination

I guess we should grant armed robbers amnesty as well
Re: 2019 Presidency: SERAP Reacts To Atiku’s Plan To Grant Amnesty To Looters by Gabriel004: 8:26am On Feb 01, 2019
feddis:
i CAN'T FAULT YOUR WORDS COS CLEARLY YOU'RE AN ILLITERATE.

Do you know illiterate if you see one. Read your dumb post and tell me you are not illiterate.
Re: 2019 Presidency: SERAP Reacts To Atiku’s Plan To Grant Amnesty To Looters by feddis(m): 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
Lmao... why so pained?

JubiGold:

U are a disgrace to humanity....
Hatred will kill you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Atiku Is Nigeria's Number One Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign / Federal High Court Denies Granting Dasuki, Others N250m Bail / Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.