Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,042 members, 7,845,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians (12043 Views)

Beyond Dancing In Church, Christians Must Develop Personal Relationship With God / Negroes, Negroland And The True Biblical Israelites. / BAKONGO (BANTU) People Are Israelites of The Southern Kingdom Of YAHUNDE (JUDAH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians by donnie(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
annyplenty:

So believing that the Messiah was a black man was what bring salvation to man, rather than believing that the Messiah died for our sins?

You were taught a false gospel that cannot save. Messiah died to save HIS PEOPLE ISRAEL from their sins and from their enemies. And to restore them back to their father and his laws statutes and Commandments.

Mathew 1:21
She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name YAHUSHA, because he will save his people from their sins.

Luke 1:71
That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;

He was ISRAEL's Passover lamb. He did not come to make us a lawless bunch like you have with Christianity.
Re: The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians by annyplenty(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
The Messiah is coming. Stay ready.
Re: The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians by donnie(m): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
annyplenty:
The Messiah is coming. Stay ready.

Trust me, you're not ready for his coming.
Re: The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians by annyplenty(m): 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
[quote author=donnie post=97058194]

Trust me, you're not ready for his coming.[/quote

I don't trust you and I can't trust you.

I trust The Ever Living One. His grace for me shall help me.
Re: The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians by annyplenty(m): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
I pray the church does not repeat the same mistake Israel made

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Superior Religion In Nigeria — CAN, NSCIA / Who Is God Jealous Of? / What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.