Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof (52359 Views)

Rapper Oladips Shares Proof He's Alive & Healthy Days After Faking His Death / Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story / Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
madridsta007:

Sold out means, all the available tickets were sold.[sub][/sub]a

Facilities in the UK does not allow for filling up capacities to the brim due to Health and Safety reasons. There has to be space allowance for the emergency exits and so on. It is the O2 for goodness sake! undecided

I don't know why people are hating on the young man.
What are u on about? Filling a 20k capacity venue has nothing to do with allowance for emergency exits.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by kinglyt: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
Africanness:
I love davidos music too but he doesnt need to live for applause.

What do you live for then You aint celebrated by friends,family,strangers So what is your purpose on earth
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by kinglyt: 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
People hate him cause they can't stand seeing someone from a wealthy family making it
Not only in Nigeria
It happens everywhere

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by stanley000: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
kinglyt:

Your life is shit
just like urs
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by melodyogonna(m): 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
internationalman:
If at all there was one seat left to be filled, Then he nearly sold out will have been correctly used by the person...

Or was the Arena actually filled to capacity with not even a single empty seat left?
if the 20,000 tickets were bought then it sold out, no concern us if you no attend

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
freemanbubble:
isoright

These frogged voice called davido again. Always dishing out poo
In a saner nation this people are not talented
To much enhancer in the studio.

If i want even manage pick from 9ja. I go pick tuface and burna boy

Listen to the likes off edsheeran and your life will never remain the same
The weekend
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night

And i bet you you will never play Nigeria song again
My friend keep quiet so is it only Nigerian artistes that use audio enhancers??
Look at his mouth like in ''saner climes"...bla bla.
Just selected American artistes you felt could sing and began comparing them with davido.
If "in saner clime" davido wouldn't be popular, then how do you explain the likes of
Lil Wayne
Future
Rick Ross
XXXtentacion
Young thug
Rich homie quantity
Lil pump... Etc
How did all these noisy goofe balls become popular in the so called "saner climes"
Nigerians always trying to bash their own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by BoboKush(m): 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
Baba open email account n reply himself then post the shit as evidence.... Awon werey.... Sold out shit

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by crunchyg: 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
HavocGirlMile99:

Vagina cheesy
All these small children of these days, corrupting from tender
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jonathan:

He didn’t make jackshit !
Dude bought the remaining tickets himself
lol you're saying he didn't make money from his concert?
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by madridsta007(m): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Africanness:

What are u on about? Filling a 20k capacity venue has nothing to do with allowance for emergency exits.

I have been to "sold-out" shows and conferences in North America and Europe.
There's always been empty seats at the rear.
If Davido's haters are expecting to see a Nigerian-like campaign ground to symbolize "sold-out", I am afraid that is not the way things work out at the O2.
The O2's customer service must have felt silly receiving such inquires lol.
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by shitshappen(m): 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
freemanbubble:
isoright

The weekend
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night

The Chainsmokers.
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by pillan(f): 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
N0favors:
Yes, cuz all you fuckers always trying to pull him down
you or me?I don't go about bad mouthing people I don't even know on a personal level.. save your fucker shiit for yourself
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by MicroBox: 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
freemanbubble:
isoright

The weekend
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night

You better stick to your naija vibes than listening to all those that can brainwash you without you knowing.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by Johnpaul01: 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
freemanbubble:
isoright

The weekend
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night

And I still stand to be corrected.
What of nigerian artistes like

Adekunle Gold
Simi
Darey
Timi dakolo
Cohbams Asuquo
ASA
Aramide
Niyola
Nonso amadi
Bez
Jon Ogah
Wurld
Ric hassani
Johnny drille
Maleek berry
Nosa
Banky w
Are these not Nigerian artistes??

Then what about
6ix9ine Tekashi
Lil pump
Lil yatchy
Lil Uzi vert
Sheck wes
Soulja Boy
Kid Rock
Are they not American noise makers, learn to support your own, they are Africans, should they be singing American pop for you, they are singing Afro pop and they are good at it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
Sold out means the arena capacity is 20k and the ticket put out not less than 20k and all were bought.so how do you expect all the 20k people to be present on that day?some may fall sick,die,get occupied by another event,etc.download xpol song here so he can later sold it out for you without doubt."Searching for love" by Xpol( a nairalander) http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by Jonadull: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
lol you're saying he didn't make money from his concert?

Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by Koralords: 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
stanley000:
lol, is there anything like "finished tickets" in any show ever in history More like a bank telling depositors that it's vault is full
This your Nigerian mentality,the venue can accommodate 20k ppl do you expect them to sell 30k tickets ?onces 20k tickets have been sold That means sold out bro does not mean 20k ppl have to be there
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
pillan:
Always trying to prove shit to people.. Oga, live your life abeg

See ehn if you decide date me,wallahi na alter bound straight,I go munch my sim card so all this barneys when dey disturb me no go fit reach me,I go show you TLC..as long as you reciprocate.

Pls reply my DM
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by pastoray(m): 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
baike:
b

Baboon! grin
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by Koralords: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
madridsta007:

Sold out means, all the available tickets were sold.

Facilities in the UK does not allow for filling up capacities to the brim due to Health and Safety reasons. There has to be space allowance for the emergency exits and so on. It is the O2 for goodness sake! undecided

I don't know why people are hating on the young man.
Bro thank you even Tottenham at wembly despite it been over 80k capacity after Anthony Joshua fight they did not allow them sell more than 50k tickets reason cos there are numbers of time the stadium must be full to capacity ...

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by zizi4real: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
Koralords:

Empty seats does not mean it's not sold out its the ticket ..onces there's no more ticket means sold out ...even priemiership stadium you see empty seats but when the announce attendance they announce the numbers of tickets sold not number of people on the seat
you are right, I don’t know why he his bothered
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by zizi4real: 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
kinglyt:

Shey you fit sell out your papa parlour idiot

Bro my cousin was there he didn’t sold out anything but I can say 70%

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by stanley000: 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
Koralords:

This your Nigerian mentality,the venue can accommodate 20k ppl do you expect them to sell 30k tickets ?onces 20k tickets have been sold That means sold out bro does not mean 20k ppl have to be there
lol you are the confused being here. In your last statement you said the tickets were finished even if they didn't fill up the hall whatever. So basically what you are saying is that you want to use a 20k capacity hall for an event but you only printed 12k tickets. The other 8k can go fvck themselves coz u don't need their money right Or maybe you just want that "sold out" trophy soon as your 12k finished right??

You can confuse yourself and those around you not here online chief!!!

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by Upaka(f): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Oweku:
What does obo mean in Yoruba, don't mind am just asking?grin
Hahahahaha... It means potatoes

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
Sound city go be like "we dey wine devidi...him ma dey enter whining...If I were him...I go ignore...na chess game
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
zizi4real:

Bro my cousin was there he didn’t sold out anything but I can say 70%

This your talk just dey like person wey dey claim say he get money before...I get am before no be property...
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by internationalman(m): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
zizi4real:

But to be honest even my cousin said they where lots of empty seat, but it doesn’t matter atleast he sold over 70% ticket �
Buying of tickets doesn't matter as he himself could pay to have those tickets bought.
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by internationalman(m): 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
melodyogonna:

if the 20,000 tickets were bought then it sold out, no concern us if you no attend
Buying of tickets doesn't matter as he himself could pay to have those tickets bought.
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by Koralords: 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
stanley000:
lol you are the confused being here. In your last statement you said the tickets were finished even if they didn't fill up the hall whatever. So basically what you are saying is that you want to use a 20k capacity hall for an event but you only printed 12k tickets. The other 8k can go fvck themselves coz u don't need their money right Or maybe you just want that "sold out" trophy soon as your 12k finished right??

You can confuse yourself and those around you not here online chief!!!
Bro I no argue again when Davido is not paying me ,e brought this upon himself with the unnecessary competition with wiz kid ...sold out or not him don make him money so Wetin me and you Dey argue about good night
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by LINTUNE(m): 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
grin ;D6
YomzzyDBlogger:
OBO be killing dem sha, some people that cannot even sell out their room will come and be complaining grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.