Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof (52363 Views)

Rapper Oladips Shares Proof He's Alive & Healthy Days After Faking His Death / Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story / Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by haryothosyn93(m): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Good evening everyone here, my name is Ayomide Tovard. I am seeking for your financially help, I have been sent out by my landlord and I haven't gotten any job after my service year. I have tried all possible means to raise the money for my single room where I rented but no financial help is forthcoming. Kindly donated anything for me. Please and please, kindly contact me through my email "haryothosyn@gmail.com" . No amount is small,I am begging you in the name of God. I am not a lazy person just that things are not going out for me the plan them. I will be expecting you all to donate/help me out from this.

This is not a scam

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
pillan:
Always trying to prove shit to people.. Oga, live your life abeg

True talk
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by N0favors: 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
pillan:
you or me?I don't go about bad mouthing people I don't even know on a personal level.. save your fucker shiit for yourself
Yawns
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by ebubie300: 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
Davido...100% love to you boss....Do you want to feature in a Dance training/video shoot, then don't miss this great opportunity!!!

Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by Memphitz537(m): 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
freemanbubble:
isoright

These frogged voice called davido again. Always dishing out poo
In a saner nation this people are not talented
To much enhancer in the studio.

If i want even manage pick from 9ja. I go pick tuface and burna boy

Listen to the likes off edsheeran and your life will never remain the same
The weekend
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night

And i bet you you will never play Nigeria song again
Alessia Cara,Bastille and James Authur nko??
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by samsam2019: 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
The guy who performed at the show said it wasn't sold out

The guardian said it wasn't sold out

Soundcity said it wasn't sold

All of them can't be haters

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by AfricanMagic(m): 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
freemanbubble:
isoright
These frogged voice called davido again. Always dishing out poo In a saner nation this people are not talented To much enhancer in the studio.

Listen to the likes off edsheeran and your life will never remain the same The weekend Sia Katty pery Passenger Bruno Mars Avicii Twenty one pilot The Chainsmokers Dig the kid Cold play Khalid Maroon 5 Calum scot John legend Selena Gomez Post malone Ellie Goulding Christiana aquilera A great big world Rita ora Clean bandit Dua lipa Martin garixx Major Lazer The night
u no add Jcole y na
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by spartoo: 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
freemanbubble:
isoright

The weekend
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night

You are always ranting about these names. We can't be like the Americans or Europeans, but for our level, Davido na superstar. If e pain you, enter music and prove a point to us abeg or just stfu
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by chiboy1116: 12:26am On Feb 01, 2019
freemanbubble:
isoright

The weekend
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night

there's something about post Malone I just love ...dude uses autotune ..but doesn't say shit always ...yours truly Austin post, Psycho, sunflower , dejavu,fall apart, broken glasses , all night.
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by HerCuteness(f): 1:32am On Feb 01, 2019
Fedayeen02:
how can you be HerCuteness without having a pix
That's for me to know and you to imagine
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by zizi4real: 2:44am On Feb 01, 2019
zizi4real:

Bro my cousin was there he didn’t sold out anything but I can say 70%
are you an idiot, must you insult people online, if you check my previous comments you will see I was saying why should be be bothered, you Dey nigeria dey type nonsense, God save you say no be abroad here you tell me this bullshit I for deal with you and your family bastard
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by kinglyt: 3:22am On Feb 01, 2019
zizi4real:

Bro my cousin was there he didn’t sold out anything but I can say 70%

You and your cousin are mad
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by Ayoslimzy(m): 7:43am On Feb 01, 2019
freemanbubble:
isoright

The weekend
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night

Post Malone is better than all Nigerian artist put together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by Akuruoulo(m): 7:48am On Feb 01, 2019
Koralords:

Empty seats does not mean it's not sold out its the ticket ..onces there's no more ticket means sold out ...even priemiership stadium you see empty seats but when the announce attendance they announce the numbers of tickets sold not number of people on the seat

Star Boy sold his with no seats remaining but still won't do it as at wizzy standard. I still hail him, cuz to his standard he over tried. Kudos OBO
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by Akuruoulo(m): 7:54am On Feb 01, 2019
kinglyt:

You and your cousin are mad

Why is the truth hurting u and ur colleagues?

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by Jaqenhghar: 8:21am On Feb 01, 2019
Jonathan:

He didn’t make jackshit !
Dude bought the remaining tickets himself
Dont mind them. They dont know how it works

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 01, 2019
that email shit is fake. I can create an email and reply myself and then post it online. davido is just a noisemaker always trying to prove that he is better than wizkid when everyone knows he is not. he buys fake views, fake followers, fake private jet and many other fake news. life is more than how he sees it. leave ur life and stop trying to impress people for no reason. and also stop trying to be in competition with someone that is on his own level.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by Fedayeen02: 9:25am On Feb 01, 2019
HerCuteness:
That's for me to know and you to imagine
I like that. Can we talk off here
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by kinglyt: 9:34am On Feb 01, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Why is the truth hurting u and ur colleagues?

Cause you and that your stupid cousin saying trash
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by Gbagbuo247: 11:55am On Feb 01, 2019
pillan:
Always trying to prove shit to people.. Oga, live your life abeg

He is living his life...maybe you have a problem with the way he is living it. How about you trying to get a life undecided undecided
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by pillan(f): 11:57am On Feb 01, 2019
Gbagbuo247:

He is living his life...maybe you have a problem with the way he is living it. How about you trying to get a life undecided undecided
Oga,you mustn't comment, read well and understand next time, Have a nice day!
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by Gbagbuo247: 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
pillan:
Oga,you mustn't comment, read well and understand next time, Have a nice day!

tongue
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by bigboychukstar: 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
I don't know what Davido has done to these people sha! They always want to see him down
But GOD DEY FOR OBO!
#TeamDavido cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof by Akuruoulo(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
kinglyt:

Cause you and that your stupid cousin saying trash

The truth remains that the truth most hurt some people. But who cares abt who the truth hurts?

The truth my be said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.