Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller (4155 Views)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? / She Is Taller Than Me / What Is Wrong If Your Girlfriend Is Taller Than You: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by tipsy289(m): 12:11am On Jan 15, 2006
Larger, i dont think there is any problem, height no make difference tongue by the way she's just 4 inches taller than u so whats all the fuss, not like is bad in the height diff.
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by dheeraj55: 4:17am On Jan 15, 2006
Only 5 inc different.But i want more taller.
Please help me
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by Scorpio(f): 4:31am On Jan 15, 2006
da f$%&
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by lioness(f): 8:38am On Jan 16, 2006
once again Larger, dont break up with her just because she's taller than you are. It just make sense.
It wld be like breaking up with someone just cos they dont eat potato.
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by dejiolowe: 8:51am On Jan 16, 2006
dude, may be u should get another shorter girl. along the way, you could compare who you really dig. you dont know what you have until you are about to lose it...
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by lioness(f): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2006
Great advise angry dejiolowe. What a way of feeling convinced abt the girl............ get a short one angry
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by virozuru(f): 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2006
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by dejiolowe: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2006
@larger_20 just fashy the girl and bone
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by lioness(f): 8:33am On Jan 26, 2006
Larger_20, are u there

Any updates on u and ur girl. Are u making any progress abi u don fashy undecided
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by gocity(m): 11:45am On Jan 27, 2006
Yes I would.  Tall women are the best.  I'm black american.  I was in the Army stationed in Bamberg Ge.  I was dating this Blurman(Black German get it) chick.  She was gourgeous only she was 6'5.  I'm not kidding.  6'5 maybe 6'6 even.  Honestly walking with her in the mall felt akward, dancing even more so.  But in bed mama was an animal.  Throw the long legs on you shoulders. Coochies only come in one depth.  If you can hit the back of one you can make any woman no matter the height feel the pain.  I'm 6'3 by the way.  If I have a baby by a woman 5'11 or up the kid is definitly going to the NBA.  grin
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by larger20(m): 3:06am On Jan 31, 2006
Thanks for your contribution to the thread, this girl is an animal in bed, she threaten to rape me..no kidding....
We are still talking but i don't think its going anywhere because she travels a lot due to the nature of her job and i dont trust her..atleast not in the first few weeks. She works for the government and meet vendours at diffrent part of the US. I wasnt happy going to bed with her just few weeks of getting to know someone. But she kind of could not hold herself as i figured out latley. She is an all american naughty girl
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by Rhodalyn(f): 12:34am On Mar 06, 2006
i dont think height must come between true love but then i wouldnt date a girl taller than myself if i were a g u y
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by Rhodalyn(f): 12:35am On Mar 06, 2006
i dont think height must come between true love but then i wouldnt date a girl taller than myself if i were a g u y
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by 2cantango(f): 1:06am On Mar 06, 2006
grin grin grin
My goodness, will people not stop in creating issues that aren't relevent?
Height has nothing to do with love. If the fact that she is taller than you, is all it will take to make you quit her, then you clearly don't love her, nor are you serious about her. undecided
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by Lateefah: 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2006
It seems you don't truly love the girl;  cos if u do, u'll not care abt any difference that may be  between the two you (height) or anything cos they say "love is blind"

If u truly love the girl, don't care abt what people say, care abt what u do and share.
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by Onyibaby(f): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2006
Confidence it's what we all want when we set out on a date, so we enjoy ourselves without worrying about height, blushing, stammering or even sweating. just be urself and give the girl a chance and let her decide whether you are short or not for her.
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2008
Its one of the reasons why you want someone or not.
If you're not OK with her height that means you can't cope with that one thing about her.
If you doubt the date cos of her height then opt out now that you can.
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by abikelat(f): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2008
you can cut her leg with cutlass, so that you two will be of same ;d
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by jemima2007(f): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2008
have you meet her before the date? was it a blind date?
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by benincitys(f): 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2008
i am taller than my husband  my height is not a problem for him he told me he fall in love with me because of my  height  i am 5,10 slim and beautiful so what is the problem? if you can cope  with her let her  know so she can move on.

i
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by TPS360: 6:06am On Sep 01, 2008
ego talk
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by iykedee: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2008
you could wear caterpillar sole boots and encourage her not to wear hig-heeled pumpa. Viola!!! problem solved
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by weebay(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2008
hey DuDE mE Am THiNkIn It kiNdA cOOl CoZ U KNow OThEr GuYz WnT WaNNa mEss wIt hEr.Nd aN sUrE ShEs rEaLy pReTTy
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by royalyinx(m): 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2008
Tall o , short o , Anything goes for me jare
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by sacora(f): 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
lioness:
well as long as she doesnt step on u by mistake grin grin

Just kidding wink Go for her.
lwkm........u wicked ooo grin
lioness:
well as long as she doesnt step on u by mistake grin grin

Just kidding wink Go for her.
lwkm........u wicked ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Behind Every Successful Man There's A Woman / Deleted / Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.