Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” (12570 Views)

Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 01, 2019
gentlegenius:
HAPPY NEW MONTH, NIGERIANS...!

Welcome To The Month Of FailBuhari... The month we were waiting for.

Let's keep aside our tribal, religious and political differences for once and answer the call of patriotism.

Let's perform this national assignment of VOTING OUT BUHARI on the 16th at least for posterity sake...

By VOTING OUT BUHARI, you are voting out NEPOTISM... (Buhari has quietly turned Nigeria to his family business)- https://www.nairaland.com/4898295/opinion-proof-buhari-made-nigeria?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5020878894.

By VOTING OUT BUHARI, you are voting out INCOMPETENCE... (It took Buhari a full six months to assemble his ministers, yet there's no economist in his cabinet - no wonder Nigerian economy has fallen from No. 1 fastest growing economy in Africa under GEJ to No. 41 right now under Buhari).

By VOTING OUT BUHARI, you are voting out POVERTY... (Nigeria is officially the world headquarter of Poverty under Buhari because our economy isn't growing, yet The dullard and his team are clueless. Even his highly learned VP believes that fighting poverty with unproductive schemes like Tradermoni and school feeding will grow our economy - an idea seen by economic experts as putting the cart before the horse. Our Economy cannot grow if we fight Poverty, but Poverty can reduce if we grow our economy).

By VOTING OUT BUHARI, you are voting out LIFELESSNESS... (It is no longer news that Buhari is unhealthy, not lively, and not physically and mentally fit to be a Local government chairman, let alone a president of a big country like Nigeria. He spent the first 2 and a half years of his tenure doing health tourism, only to stop when election came close. From the way he is stumbling and fumbling at campaign grounds, it is obvious he'll begin his health tourism again after this election).

By VOTING OUT BUHARI, you are Voting out a cabal of TWO POWERFUL MEN... (You don't know Buhari or what happens in Buhari's government more than his dear Wife. For his wife to tell you that two powerful men are controlling his government, you should know that a vote for buhari is a vote for those unknown powerful men).

There are many more reasons to VOTE OUT BUHARI... Add your own reason(s) below if you have the facts.

Once again, HAPPY NEW MONTH to you all!
Nice one,
Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by optimusprime2(m): 6:34am On Feb 01, 2019
Rubbiish:

My thought as well.
Nothing beats a humble leader
Nigeria needs an aggressive leader without political baggage right now...
Humility is not the right mindset for war.
Have you ever heard of a humble Army before?

11 Likes

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:38am On Feb 01, 2019
Kreamie:
Sowore is blunt but arrogant. He’ll eventually spin out of control
OGA na lie

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:41am On Feb 01, 2019
lonelydora:
Sowore is distracting us. He should go and prepare for 2023 if he is actually serious.

We are voting Atiku. End of Discussion
That means that your unborn children's generation is in jeopardy.U better wise up. Atiku bawo

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by Yankee101: 6:44am On Feb 01, 2019
A bigger thief and abuser is the answer?

Na wa for una

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by natznext(m): 6:47am On Feb 01, 2019
Stopped reading at the beginning of the second paragraph...
Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by micky22: 6:51am On Feb 01, 2019
Nigerian youths, why do you allow these self-centered septuginarians with analog brains that have proven times and times again of their ineptitude to offer anything good to the well being of the masses, to tie your brains down?
Shine your eyes, Let us wake up, take up this giant step and vote AAC. Sowore 2019.

7 Likes

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by micky22: 6:54am On Feb 01, 2019
Sowore by his points has proven competent in addressing the national issues. He is economically sound and alert.
How can we keep voting in our enemies?
Let us give a youthful mind a try.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by Rubbiish(m): 7:02am On Feb 01, 2019
optimusprime2:

Nigeria needs an aggressive leader without political baggage right now...
Humility is not the right mindset for war.
Have you ever heard of a humble Army before?
We do not need an army approach kind of leadership.
Not after what we are experiencing in buhari regime, the first thing they do is to kill freedom of speech by hunting anyone that speaks the truth just as buhari is doing now. We need a leader that is humble and willing to listen to his followers like Nelson Mandela. That is d kind of leader Nigeria needs now & sowore doesn't seem to possess humility...Without wishing to sound partisan, Atiku look more humble even at his age than sowore.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by samdigo90: 7:07am On Feb 01, 2019
I love sowore. Hope he wins so I can come back to Naija

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by lonelydora: 7:07am On Feb 01, 2019
Omolomo4eva:
That means that your unborn children's generation is in jeopardy.U better wise up. Atiku bawo

You no see 2023? The task is to remove Buhari first with Atiku, then by 2023 we will vote out Atiku with the young contestants
Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by ogbonti: 7:09am On Feb 01, 2019
Sowore reminds me of a certain Dr. Tunji Braithwaite of the Nigerian Advanced Party (NAP) in the1983 general elections. He spent most of his time criticizing FEDECO (Federal Electoral Commision) Chairman Justice Ovie Whiskey rather than campaign against Shagari, Awolowo, Azikiwe, Waziri and Aminu Kano....He was all motion- no movement, all talk-no action, all theory-no practical experience and his meteoric rise ended as fast as it began!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:12am On Feb 01, 2019
I believe in this guy, even though I've never heard him talk before. I just imagine the kind of ministers he'll have. It'll definitely be filled with young, vibrant professionals, though I think he'll include more of diasporeans than those in Nigeria.

Please, can one vite anywhere, or does the person have to go to the ward he/she voted during the last election? For example, let's say I registered n voted in Jos, do I have to travel to Jos to vote this time?

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 7:23am On Feb 01, 2019
Sowore should go and queue behind his fathers. Not his turn yet..
Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 01, 2019
That won't stop Nigerians from voting either the mentally incapacitated Buhari or the morally corrupt Atiku.

You see, Nigerians love their pain and suffering too much.

It's the only thing that makes them worthy candidates and attendees of the various miracle centers masquerading as churches dotting the Nigerian landscape.

Everyone knows that Sowore is the best candidate, but everyone is not OK in Nigeria. I dare say 99% of Nigerians can never pass a psyche eval. So don't expect them to make the best decision in this coming election.

Sowore has come, seen and satisfied his conscience of trying to help the shit-hole country.

After the elections, he would do well to just jejely go back to New York and leave Nigerians alone to enjoy their Buhari-induced or Atiku-foisted pain and suffering for the next 4 years.

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by VictorRomanov: 7:38am On Feb 01, 2019
DesChyko:
Dr. Malcolm Fabiyi
DG Sowore 2019 Campaign

grin grin

Guy no be only you. As I read that part, I just weak.
Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by optimusprime2(m): 7:38am On Feb 01, 2019
Rubbiish:

We do not need an army approach kind of leadership.
Not after what we are experiencing in buhari regime, the first thing they do is to kill freedom of speech by hunting anyone that speaks the truth just as buhari is doing now. We need a leader that is humble and willing to listen to his followers like Nelson Mandela. That is d kind of leader Nigeria needs now & sowore doesn't seem to possess humility...Without wishing to sound partisan, Atiku look more humble even at his age than sowore.

Go and check history properly about Nelson Mandela, he was a very stubborn and resilient activist... and that's the reason why he won the fight against apartheid.
I have never heard about a humble/meek activist before, there has to be that stubborn element in them, and that's what qualifies them as "Activists".

Nigeria needs someone who has "balls" to disrupt the old ways ... you call Sowore arrogant, but I call it balls, and Nigeria needs those balls now more than ever.

I am not debating about maintaining the culture of PDP or APC Recycling in Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by Rubbiish(m): 7:46am On Feb 01, 2019
optimusprime2:

Go and check history properly about Nelson Mandela, he was a very stubborn and resilient activist... and that's the reason why he won the fight against apartheid.
I have never heard about a humble/meek activist before, there has to be that stubborn element in them, and that's what qualifies them as "Activists".

Nigeria needs someone who has "balls" to disrupt the old ways ... you call Sowore arrogant, but I call it balls, and Nigeria needs those balls now more than ever.

I am not debating about maintaining the culture of PDP or APC Recycling in Nigeria.
Obviously u are sowore supporter from your write up and will never support a contrary opinion. Humility is different from docility....
Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by Rubbiish(m): 7:48am On Feb 01, 2019
Yampotatocarrot:
I believe in this guy, even though I've never heard him talk before. I just imagine the kind of ministers he'll have. It'll definitely be filled with young, vibrant professionals, though I think he'll include more of diasporeans than those in Nigeria.

Please, can one vite anywhere, or does the person have to go to the ward he/she voted during the last election? For example, let's say I registered n voted in Jos, do I have to travel to Jos to vote this time?

u can only vote where u were registered

1 Like

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:49am On Feb 01, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Telling the average Nigerian about Sowore is like trying to explain Nuclear and Rocket Science to MC Oluomo... grin

You are so right.. Tribal sentiments will not allow our youths to see that in Sowore we can have the best president in this 21st century. We need fresh and young minds that can propel Nigeria forward and ever.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by baysol: 7:51am On Feb 01, 2019
Kreamie:
Sowore is blunt but arrogant. He’ll eventually spin out of control
where did you learn your skewed psychology from? Not everything that come to mind should be expressed like the above sentiment. Stay away from public comments if you are not capable of simple facts.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by AfricanMagic(m): 8:23am On Feb 01, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Telling the average Nigerian about Sowore is like trying to explain Nuclear and Rocket Science to MC Oluomo... grin
lmao savagery
Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by Codes151(m): 8:57am On Feb 01, 2019
Anybody pushing this sowore is a fool even the op of this thread!!

Because he ran Sahara blog or what? Someone that doesn’t know shit about nigeria!? A man that has no idea of how politics is ran In Nigeria?

Forget sentiments., sowore cannot be a president. He has no idea whatsoever except what he feels he’s read
Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by Codes151(m): 8:58am On Feb 01, 2019
lonelydora:
Sowore is distracting us. He should go and prepare for 2023 if he is actually serious.

even in 2023 he can’t!

Person way live and grow for yanke smh! Dude is just wasting and distracting us

1 Like

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 01, 2019
Sweetcollins:
Not this year

Why? Do you enjoy being oppressed?
Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by Ubenedictus(m): 9:09am On Feb 01, 2019
lonelydora:

You no see 2023? The task is to remove Buhari first with Atiku, then by 2023 we will vote out Atiku with the young contestants
You want to replace a dead man with a rotting man abi?
buhari is slow and tribalistic, those are his main flaws, atiku's policy is 3 fold sell nnpc, float the naira, amnesty for looters, he is among those who looted the country and with obi we have a governor who invest state money in his family business, i don't even believe atiku is any less a tribalist. so we have people who will be quick to loot the country for personal gain. Giving them 4 years will only kill the future.

if i cant vote moghalu, i am voting buhari, the slow demon i know is better than the quick satan i also know.
Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by Alsayer: 9:38am On Feb 01, 2019
Rubbiish:

My thought as well.
Nothing beats a humble leader

And Buhari is humble? He was a military dictator in the past ffs.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by Alsayer: 9:40am On Feb 01, 2019
Codes151:

Because he ran Sahara blog or what? Someone that doesn’t know shit about nigeria!? A man that has no idea of how politics is ran In Nigeria?

Forget sentiments., sowore cannot be a president. He has no idea whatsoever except what he feels he’s read

Yes, a journalist of his caliber absolutely has no idea how politics work in Nigeria. A journalist of his caliber has no idea what is going on in the country. If sounds to me less that he doesn't know anything about Nigeria and more that you're the one who's ignorant here.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by micky22: 9:52am On Feb 01, 2019
And you are the grand fool, by not getting your facts right before polluting this thread with your smelly poo.
You reek of lack of information.
Do you follow his track records? Did you watch his session on The Candidates?
Codes151:

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 01, 2019
lonelydora:

Slavery mentality.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto / Coronavirus: Buhari Urges ECOWAS To Use Agriculture, Technology To Boost Economy / Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.