Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” (12573 Views)

Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by SeriouslySense(m): 10:26am On Feb 01, 2019
We need to take back our future, take it back Action, AAC, take it back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by oboy81: 10:27am On Feb 01, 2019
Kreamie:
Sowore is blunt but arrogant. He’ll eventually spin out of control
Kreamie is Foolish and Sensless. He Is an Educated Illiterate

1 Like

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by LZAA: 10:28am On Feb 01, 2019
optimusprime2:

Nigeria needs an aggressive leader without political baggage right now...
Humility is not the right mindset for war.
Have you ever heard of a humble Army before?
Serious armies are humble in times of peace heck even poorer armies in africa are humble in times of peace
Only one particular army in west africa keep wearing uniform outside barracks,board public transport for free and assault civilians
Do u know this army?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by LZAA: 10:31am On Feb 01, 2019
Restructuring will stop this rush for the centre
Sowore's campaign D.G is just doing his job but like i said earlier he does not have the national reach needed
Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by lonelydora: 10:46am On Feb 01, 2019
TollaniInvestCo:

Who tell you Atiku go do one term commot?

It's me and you that will decide that. Just as we decided for Buhari.
Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 01, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Telling the average Nigerian about Sowore is like trying to explain the theory-concept of Nuclear fusion and Rocket Science to MC Oluomo... grin
x����� burst my head
Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by Codes151(m): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2019
micky22:
And you are the grand fool, by not getting your facts right before polluting this thread with your smelly poo.
You reek of lack of information.
Do you follow his track records? Did you watch his session on The Candidates?
wat does session mean? Smh
Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by Codes151(m): 11:45am On Feb 01, 2019
Alsayer:

Yes, a journalist of his caliber absolutely has no idea how politics work in Nigeria. A journalist of his caliber has no idea what is going on in the country. If sounds to me less that he doesn't know anything about Nigeria and more that you're the one who's ignorant here.
go vote am baba
Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by nextstep(m): 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
The sad thing is that many people that I heard on the streets have this to say this about Sowore:

"I've never heard of him"
"He's untested and inexperienced"
"A vote for him would be a wasted vote"

I hope more and more people will be convinced in the next two weeks to vote for him. What I also want to see is for all the third-force parties to join up behind Sowore, and for all the youths to vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by Blitz888(m): 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
Kreamie:
Sowore is blunt but arrogant. He’ll eventually spin out of control

My sentiment exactly... May just be a civilian version of Thomas Sankara
Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by optimusprime2(m): 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
Rubbiish:

Obviously u are sowore supporter from your write up and will never support a contrary opinion. Humility is different from docility....
I am not a Sowore supporter... I repeat, I am not a Sowore supporter. I am only a supporter of Nigeria's revival and that revival is not coming from PDP or APC and you know it!
Currently only two candidates are viable and that's Moghalu and Sowore.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by Iddfx: 10:17am On Feb 02, 2019
Sowo my man.may God open the eye of Nigerians to see.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by Babysho(m): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
Codes151:
Anybody pushing this sowore is a fool even the op of this thread!!

Because he ran Sahara blog or what? Someone that doesn’t know shit about nigeria!? A man that has no idea of how politics is ran In Nigeria?

Forget sentiments., sowore cannot be a president. He has no idea whatsoever except what he feels he’s read

One of my professors once said "There are 3 things that a man must have. Intelligence, Wisdom and Integrity. It's good if a man has the first two but if he doesn't have Integrity, then the first two are useless."

Sowore might not have experience in "politicking" but he's trustworthy and that's all that matters. You can trust that when things aren't going well for the country, he'll do all the RIGHT things to make it work. Besides, being president isn't as complicated as you think! You think it's Donald Trump or Justin Trudeau that's making their country great? It's the smart minds that surrounds them.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by BigBashiru: 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
They can keep hating Sowore - isn't it the masses that will keep suffering?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
Rubbiish:

u can only vote where u were registered

Please, I'll like to understand your statement. When you say, "where you were registered", do you mean I can only vote where u voted during the last election, or was there another registration done after that, for those that already have PVC?
Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by Rubbiish(m): 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
Yampotatocarrot:

Please, I'll like to understand your statement. When you say, "where you were registered", do you mean I can only vote where u voted during the last election, or was there another registration done after that, for those that already have PVC?
yes
where u voted during d last election
Re: Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
Rubbiish:

yes
where u voted during d last election

Oooo, thanks. I was kinda worried they did another registration last year which I didn't do.

Thanks for your time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Buhari Urges ECOWAS To Use Agriculture, Technology To Boost Economy / Reno Omokri: Elect Peter Obi President, Expect The ‘Mother Of ASUU Strikes’ / Ovie Omo-Agege: Gulak's Murder Is Barbaric And Callous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.