Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

See How I Caught My Girlfriend Naked With My Alsatian Dog. Graphic Image - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How I Caught My Girlfriend Naked With My Alsatian Dog. Graphic Image (8727 Views)

Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please / Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date / Bbnaija Erica Showered Naked With Neo And Brighto (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How I Caught My Girlfriend Naked With My Alsatian Dog. Graphic Image by Andyblaze: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
What does it mean I always return from work and she is naked and today own I cut her red handed with my own necking eyes. What is happening pls. I'm worried
Re: See How I Caught My Girlfriend Naked With My Alsatian Dog. Graphic Image by alcatraz40: 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
na wa...... :-Xna wa......
Re: See How I Caught My Girlfriend Naked With My Alsatian Dog. Graphic Image by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
lol andybaze. What always happens to you? You can disappear and appear anytime
Re: See How I Caught My Girlfriend Naked With My Alsatian Dog. Graphic Image by agohmamuda(m): 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
Andyblaze my guy. Good to see you again grin We hope to see and hear stupid things soon, just like this one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Caught My Girlfriend Naked With My Alsatian Dog. Graphic Image by blackpanther22: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
Andyblaze:
What does it mean I always return from work and she is naked and today own I cut her red handed with my own necking eyes. What is happening pls. I'm worried

2 Likes

Re: See How I Caught My Girlfriend Naked With My Alsatian Dog. Graphic Image by Olibboy: 2:42am On Feb 01, 2019
I don't know
Re: See How I Caught My Girlfriend Naked With My Alsatian Dog. Graphic Image by Nelgenius4me(m): 6:13am On Feb 01, 2019
There are ladies who "dog slut" . Such ladies allow dogs to lick them. Investigate her.
Re: See How I Caught My Girlfriend Naked With My Alsatian Dog. Graphic Image by JujuSugar(f): 7:38am On Feb 01, 2019

You caught her unclad.... with your dog
Wow
Re: See How I Caught My Girlfriend Naked With My Alsatian Dog. Graphic Image by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 01, 2019
Went through ur profile Op..and u are always talking abt ur galfrnd nd ur relationship ..fake news... mtchww .. joblessness

2 Likes

Re: See How I Caught My Girlfriend Naked With My Alsatian Dog. Graphic Image by blacq2009(m): 8:25am On Feb 01, 2019
And which one is NECKING again?
Re: See How I Caught My Girlfriend Naked With My Alsatian Dog. Graphic Image by nanakgh(m): 8:42am On Feb 01, 2019
Yep. Some white girls like to lie with dogs. There's a video of a white chick on YouTube explaining why and how she does and even gives tips and advice to other women and also answers their questions on the topic. I bet your girl's been watching
Re: See How I Caught My Girlfriend Naked With My Alsatian Dog. Graphic Image by Zombicmodz: 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
Where is it ?

Re: See How I Caught My Girlfriend Naked With My Alsatian Dog. Graphic Image by CustardPrince(m): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Graphic image kill u there

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) / I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life / 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.