Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment (26017 Views)

Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by rainylad(f): 11:57am On Feb 01, 2019
oblaak:
How one man manipulates Lagosians baffles me till date. How can one old wretched man dictate for Lagosians on who governs them and no one can change the status quo? You can never try this iberiberism in the east. I trust my brothers.

Yorubas call it "suffersticated" politics while insulting Igbos that we do not know how to play politics.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 01, 2019
Jimi or what is your name? You better face your side and leave the ruling party with their Ambo-saga. Face your own. A word is enough for the wise. You are already a known customer every 4 years...lol. No one except you is ready to waste his cash. If it is easy to beat Jagaban Ote$ would have faced the pdp primary.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by jrusky(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2019
Honestly i still don't get what the hell this impeachment it's all about? As I said few days ago I blame Ambode for not be smart enough since he fell out with Lagos emir called Tinubu. Ambode should have just announce he is stepping down from active politics after his tenure and he would just use that to rest and restrategise. Simple as that all these noise would have never ensue at all.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Patrioticman007(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2019
[quote author=SoNature post=75310160].

It has to do with the culture of the Yorubas.

Looking at the pre-colonial history of Nigeria, you will know the cause. You see, the British colonial masters easily shoved their policies down the throats of the peoples of Northern Nigeria and Western region through the Emirs and Obas respectively. The peoples obeyed everything their leaders said, even when it was irrational, making it easy for the British to implement their laws.

In the Eastern region, it was a bit different because there were few unifying leaders to force such laws on the Igbos. A British author noted that the Igbos always had a meeting to decide whether a law was good for their people or not. As a result, the British had a tough time implementing their policies.

So the same thing is playing out in Lagos today

Ur mumu don do........ Mr village man , igbos don't know the word central government, that was why they did first coup and paid badly for it. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Tareq1105: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2019
oblaak:
How one man manipulates Lagosians baffles me till date. How can one old wretched man dictate for Lagosians on who governs them and no one can change the status quo? You can never try this iberiberism in the east. I trust my brothers.

Thank you. That's why we're different from others.

We are Omoluabi in South West with full respect for anyone who has made it before you in all facet of life including Politics.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by mabea: 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
Blue3k2:
I dont understand why everyone is caping for Ambode. The only question that we need to ask is did he break the law or not. He's free to resign like Kemi Adeosun. Lol maybe jimi will pardon him like Nixon.

The state wont blow into chaos. The Deputy governor steps in for a 2 weeks then newly elected governor takes over a2fter that. All the fear mongering is dumb.

A very dumb submission

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by fredoooooo: 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
Uncle Jimi Ajegbodo grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Sholaco: 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
Make him go sitdon jare
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Tareq1105: 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
201320142015ob:
I often tell people that life is not a Nollywood movie.

Bad things do not always happened to bad people and good people do not always end up happiest.

I learnt this earlier in life.
The best students in my primary and secondary schools are not the most highly achieving today. Most of them didn’t even end up with first class in the University.

Even the first class students in most Universities do not end up the most successful.

Academic success is a little too overrated.

Mark Zuckerberg dropped out of Harvard to establish Facebook and he became the 5th richest man on earth. He is still in his 30s. Although he went back years later to tidy up.

Bill Gates also dropped out and he is the richest man on earth.

Virgins do sometimes end up marrying crazy philandering men, while some prostitutes do end up marrying men who worship them.

I’ve seen a woman who had several abortions but ended up having children in marriage when she was ready, while some virgins suffer fertility issues.

I’ve made up my mind to take calculated risks in life, and do what works for me. There’s really no almighty formula to success in life. If you see any opportunity, take it. As long as you aren’t making illegal moves and you aren’t hurting anyone in the process, go for it.

Thanks, it's food for thought to Nairalanders

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by kikake: 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
Impeach a governor who has a few weeks more to leave office ---- all LADEN WITH THE USUAL EVIL INTENTIONS AND CONSPIRACY THAT APC IS KNOWN FOR.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Alaska90(m): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
SoNature:

Looking at the pre-colonial history of Nigeria, you will know the cause. You see, the British colonial masters easily shoved their policies down the throats of the peoples of Northern Nigeria and Western region through the Emirs and Obas respectively. The peoples obeyed everything their leaders said, even when it was irrational, making it easy for the British to implement their laws.

In the Eastern region, it was a bit different because there were few unifying leaders to force such laws on the Igbos. A British author noted that the Igbos always had a meeting to decide whether a law was good for their people or not. As a result, the British had a tough time implementing their policies.

So the same thing is playing out in Lagos today.

That's not true....the indirect rule was only successful in Northern Nigeria. South west nigeria was the most difficult place for the white to rule in Nigeria for obvious reasons. The agitation for independence was mainly from the Yoruba. So stop misleading peolpe here.

https://www.quora.com/Why-did-the-indirect-rule-work-in-Northern-Nigeria-and-not-in-Southern-Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
Jimi, please be careful before the APC would start reading meanings to your pleas. They blame the pdp for all their woes. Yeye party

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Acidosis(m): 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
If you live in Lagos and you support APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your daddy, Remi Tinubu is your mom and Mc Oluomo is your uncle.

These ^ ^ are your real and authentic parents

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by weownthewest: 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
[s]
Alajiki:

Who asked you to describe your father?
[/s]Ashiwaju your dog has appeared.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by kikake: 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
oblaak:

Because the Tinubu gang manipulates the voters register, exclude too many non Yoruba from voting, or use many systems to frustrate too many non Yorubas from casting votes.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Lokostic77: 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
Agbaje wetin be your own, why can't you face your campaign instead of Masturbating on the matter which is not concern you, you have a sympathy for Ambode right may be I should believe the rumour flying around then
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Cloud007: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Bar1941:
That will be the worst humiliation to any Governor's political career, they should allow this guy to breath now.
rumor has it that He is funding Jimi codedly
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Originality007: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Tareq1105:

Thank you. That's why we're different from others.

We are Omoluabi in South West with full respect for anyone who has made it before you in all facet of life including Politics.

yes we are omoluabi, but we are not Mumuuuuuuu
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Valleys(m): 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
SoNature:

Thank you for this heavenly truth. God will bless you. Some will even tell you their electorates are sophisticated. They worship Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by bluecircle470: 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
oblaak:

I tell you, you’re just a pinch of salt to Tinubu (JAGABAN)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
SouthWestBlood:
Well done, Jimi. Drag Ambode to your side.

Fact is that Ambode is moving with APC on thier campaigns but secretly funding Agbajes movement

I don't blame the man, he was played and he too needs to play some others

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Alaska90(m): 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
Valleys:

Thank you for this heavenly truth. God will bless you. Some will even tell you their electorates are sophisticated. They worship Tinubu.

Why thanking him for telling you lies...SMH

Read the link below

https://www.quora.com/Why-did-the-indirect-rule-work-in-Northern-Nigeria-and-not-in-Southern-Nigeria
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by step1: 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
three:

This about sums it up

Please how does it affect you.

We love it like that. Compare your east to even ogun not to talk of lagos state
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by joepepsy(m): 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
You will be successful if you really have this mindset.
201320142015ob:

Bad things do not always happened to bad people and good people do not always end up happiest.

The best students in my primary and secondary schools are not the most highly achieving today. Most of them didn’t even end up with first class in the University.

Even the first class students in most Universities do not end up the most successful.

Mark Zuckerberg dropped out of Harvard to establish Facebook and he became the 5th richest man on earth. He is still in his 30s. Although he went back years later to tidy up.

Virgins do sometimes end up marrying crazy philandering men, while some prostitutes do end up marrying men who worship them.

I’ve seen a woman who had several abortions but ended up having children in marriage when she was ready, while some virgins suffer fertility issues.

I’ve made up my mind to take calculated risks in life, and do what works for me. There’s really no almighty formula to success in life. If you see any opportunity, take it. As long as you aren’t making illegal moves and you aren’t hurting anyone in the process, go for it.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Valleys(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
Alaska90:

Why thanking him for telling you lies...SMH

Read the link below

My dear forget about it. You people worship humans. That's a fact. Do you know buhari would have won 2011 election had Tinubu formed that alliance before GEJ struck a deal with him (CCT trial). How can a whole race follow one man without opinion of their own. Look at Ambode being humiliated- arguably the most performing governor of his time. This is not the first time I will be saying it, I have said b4 on this forum. Yoruba are not sophisticated when it comes to election. In fact tinubu betrayed Nuhu Ribadu in ACN. These are fact!

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Olukolade1: 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
SouthWestBlood:
Well done, Jimi. Drag Ambode to your side.
now u I see sey u wake up
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by SoNature(m): 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
Alaska90:

That's not true....the indirect rule was only successful in Northern Nigeria. South west nigeria was the most difficult place for the white to rule in Nigeria for obvious reasons. The agitation for independence was mainly from the Yoruba. So stop misleading peolpe here.

Stop quoting Quora, sir.
Quora is an online forum, such as Nairaland, where anyone can share his opinion on issues. I am also on Quora and have often asked questions that made members share their thoughts.

Keep in mind, however, that I am not trying to fuel the flames of tribalism. History students on this forum know this fact.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by DarryOsh(m): 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
201320142015ob:

Very well said. But is this related to the topic at hand?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by cooljide(m): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
Robbin7:
Lagosians just like Tinubu, I don’t know how that love and admiration cane about and became so strong.
My neighbor told me something one day, that Tinubu is their political leader in Lagos, that whatever he says they will do.
I just said okay.
Tinubu is just a useless junkie that will end like king Nebuchadnezzar soon. One thing is certain, he can't be in charge of Lagos forever, if he doesn't loose his stronghold on Lagos when he is alive, he will surely loose his stronghold when he is dead and all his children will fight each other to death to claim properties. Just watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by 201320142015ob(m): 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
You will be successful if you really have this mindset.

I do! And I know most people here have that mind set
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Dreew(f): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
SoNature:

And how has this improved the life of the average igbo or stopped them from moving from their arid region on a daily basis, for greener pastures, to this same Lagos whose leaders you're criticising. this same Lagos that your brothers are unashamedly benefiting from

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki / I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air / Ekiti Court Sentences Abdulsalam Adinoyi, Boko Haram Member To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.