Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment (26016 Views)

Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Agboola2much(m): 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
Willie2015:

Even the bible support ur write up

I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time.

You said it all.. May God Almighty help us all..
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by divineappo(m): 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
GenSpecifics:

Read about Madam Tinubu (the adopted great grandmother of Bola Tinubu) and you be shocked to think Bola Tinubu is her reincarnation.

Her level of greed, wickedness and despotic disposition can not be matched by very few people in history.

That witch made her money selling Yorubas
where can I read it biko
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by divineappo(m): 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
Robbin7:
Lagosians just like Tinubu, I don’t know how that love and admiration cane about and became so strong.
My neighbor told me something one day, that Tinubu is their political leader in Lagos, that whatever he says they will do.
I just said okay.
do u think it is ordinary?

do u know how many fresh blood tinubu drinks on weekly basis?

if u know u know

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by chris31(m): 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
oblaak:
How one man manipulates Lagosians baffles me till date. How can one old wretched man dictate for Lagosians on who governs them and no one can change the status quo? You can never try this iberiberism in the east. I trust my brothers.
In igboland everybody is king on himself
U dare not compel anyone to do what u wish to avoid problem
Case study is Rochas

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by onyidon21: 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
[quote author=Alaska90 post=75319024]

That's not true....the indirect rule was only successful in Northern Nigeria. South west nigeria was the most difficult place for the white to rule in Nigeria for obvious reasons. The agitation for independence was mainly from the Yoruba. So stop misleading peolpe here.

https://www.quora.com/Why-did-the-indirect-rule-work-in-Northern-Nigeria-and-not-in-Southern-Nigeria

[/quote
You were miseducated
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by SoNature(m): 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
Dreew:

And how has this improved the life of the average igbo or stopped them from moving from their arid region on a daily basis, for greener pastures, to this same Lagos whose leaders you're criticising. this same Lagos that your brothers are unashamedly benefiting from

Uncle, don't cry for now.
I'm just trying to educate Nigerians.
This explanation isn't about tribalism or cost and benefits, so I won't exchange words with you.
Besides, I don't have time to criticize anyone. If your people don't have a problem with his control, why should I?
PS: I wnt reply you again
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by firo08(m): 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
201320142015ob:
I often tell people that life is not a Nollywood movie.

Bad things do not always happened to bad people and good people do not always end up happiest.

I learnt this earlier in life.
The best students in my primary and secondary schools are not the most highly achieving today. Most of them didn’t even end up with first class in the University.

Even the first class students in most Universities do not end up the most successful.

Academic success is a little too overrated.

Mark Zuckerberg dropped out of Harvard to establish Facebook and he became the 5th richest man on earth. He is still in his 30s. Although he went back years later to tidy up.

Bill Gates also dropped out and he is the richest man on earth.

Virgins do sometimes end up marrying crazy philandering men, while some prostitutes do end up marrying men who worship them.

I’ve seen a woman who had several abortions but ended up having children in marriage when she was ready, while some virgins suffer fertility issues.

I’ve made up my mind to take calculated risks in life, and do what works for me. There’s really no almighty formula to success in life. If you see any opportunity, take it. As long as you aren’t making illegal moves and you aren’t hurting anyone in the process, go for it.
You are wise.
I concur with your beautiful assertion.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Dreew(f): 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
SoNature:

Uncle, don't cry for now.
I'm just trying to educate Nigerians.
This explanation isn't about tribalism or cost and benefits, so I won't exchange words with you.
Besides, I don't have time to criticize anyone. If your people don't have a problem with his control, why should I?
PS: I wnt reply you again

Well..don't you think you should educate your brothers first? Afterall, charity, they say, begins at home. Just a suggestion o.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by mightyhazell: 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
201320142015ob:

Bad things do not always happened to bad people and good people do not always end up happiest.

The best students in my primary and secondary schools are not the most highly achieving today. Most of them didn’t even end up with first class in the University.

Even the first class students in most Universities do not end up the most successful.

Mark Zuckerberg dropped out of Harvard to establish Facebook and he became the 5th richest man on earth. He is still in his 30s. Although he went back years later to tidy up.

Virgins do sometimes end up marrying crazy philandering men, while some prostitutes do end up marrying men who worship them.

I’ve seen a woman who had several abortions but ended up having children in marriage when she was ready, while some virgins suffer fertility issues.

I’ve made up my mind to take calculated risks in life, and do what works for me. There’s really no almighty formula to success in life. If you see any opportunity, take it. As long as you aren’t making illegal moves and you aren’t hurting anyone in the process, go for it.
bill gates is no longer the richest,..that amazon guy is atkeast 50bilkion richer
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by mikeweezy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
slivertongue:
Lagos politicians are overrated. Ortom alone can cure the madness of the god father instigating d house of assembly
true talk
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
Smart politicking, Mr. Jimi Agbaje. Try rapport Ambode to your side. He's got his own followers, too.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
Smart politicking, Mr. Jimi Agbaje. Try rapport Ambode to your side. He's got his own followers, too!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
Tinubu's shame is gradually drawing nearer in Lagos State. What a thief.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Robbin7(m): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
divineappo:

if u know u know
I don’t think that is why the people hold him dear.

But what do I know?
Make I just park here.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Ayobami7(m): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
好朋友阮德
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by GEEBITE: 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
It's all lies,Madam Tinubu had no blood ties with Habibat Mobaji the adopted mother of Tinubu.Madam Tinubu had only two sons that died at a very young age of malaria epidemic and had no offsprings of their own.Her close workers and slaves took over her assets when she was deported from Lagos back to Abeokuta her hometown by the colonial masters.She was the richest Yoruba woman then,all these documented facts can be verified with a visit to her house where she was buried in Abeokuta.Dont be fooled by these usurpers,they have no blood ties to her.Also while not holding forth for her dealing in a despicable trade then,there was no record of her being evil,she was very philanthropic in nature.
GenSpecifics:

Read about Madam Tinubu (the adopted great grandmother of Bola Tinubu) and you be shocked to think Bola Tinubu is her reincarnation.

Her level of greed, wickedness and despotic disposition can not be matched by very few people in history.

That witch made her money selling Yorubas
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by refugee: 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
Unfortunately, that is why an IBO man may never rule Nigeria because u don't and never have consensus. Even the KANU who is your lord, how many support does he have from his constituency?

SoNature:

It has to do with the culture of the Yorubas.

Looking at the pre-colonial history of Nigeria, you will know the cause. You see, the British colonial masters easily shoved their policies down the throats of the peoples of Northern Nigeria and Western region through the Emirs and Obas respectively. The peoples obeyed everything their leaders said, even when it was irrational, making it easy for the British to implement their laws.

In the Eastern region, it was a bit different because there were few unifying leaders to force such laws on the Igbos. A British author noted that the Igbos always had a meeting to decide whether a law was good for their people or not. As a result, the British had a tough time implementing their policies.

So the same thing is playing out in Lagos today.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by GenSpecifics: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
GEEBITE:
It's all lies,Madam Tinubu had no blood ties with Habibat Mobaji the adopted mother of Tinubu.Madam Tinubu had only two sons that died at a very young age of malaria epidemic and had no offsprings of their own.Her close workers and slaves took over her assets when she was deported from Lagos back to Abeokuta her hometown by the colonial masters.She was the richest Yoruba woman then,all these documented facts can be verified with a visit to her house where she was buried in Abeokuta.Dont be fooled by these usurpers,they have no blood ties to her.Also while not holding forth for her dealing in a despicable trade then,there was no record of her being evil,she was very philanthropic in nature.

I know for a fact that Tinubu married 3 times after being widowed twice and that her last marriage she did not bear any offspring and also that her two sons from her second marriage died of malaria. I am not to sure, but I am sure she had two sons from her first marriage. But what I am certain of is that the children of her third husband (a Huasa/Fulani) from a previous marriage adopted her name.

Bola Tinubu we all know is a fraudulent motherfcker and is no way related by blood to the Tinubu family.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by bionixs: 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
201320142015ob:

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by CaptainFM1: 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
oblaak:
How one man manipulates Lagosians baffles me till date. How can one old wretched man dictate for Lagosians on who governs them and no one can change the status quo? You can never try this iberiberism in the east. I trust my brothers.

He grooms party members and keep them by allocating them contracts. So, imagine where registered party members alone are more than 2millions.... That's the mathematical problem Jimi Agbaje would have to face cos even if only party members vote for Sanwo...he is as good as winning the governorship election.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Blue3k2: 7:59am On Feb 02, 2019
mabea:
A very dumb submission

I dont expect a mouth breather like yourself to understand. Since the comment doesn't fall into your binary good guy bad word view it will naturally go over your head. Did Ambode spend money not budgeted for under the law? If he did them the state assembly has every right to go after him. Everyone is shouting Tinubu conspiracy like this absolves him like a buch of clowns.

He cant feign ignorance since he was account general. He understands the law. He is great position to defend himself on charges if he's innocent. If he's guilty he should resign or he forfeits lavish entitlements.

Jimi prenting like an impeachment will cause chaos in state is laughable. There will be protest sure but no riots. He's has chance to explain himself Monday. Then there's elections soon to replace him. There's a reason deputy governors exist. Hope this helps you understand.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Dhortunn(m): 8:28am On Feb 02, 2019
SoNature:

It has to do with the culture of the Yorubas.

Looking at the pre-colonial history of Nigeria, you will know the cause. You see, the British colonial masters easily shoved their policies down the throats of the peoples of Northern Nigeria and Western region through the Emirs and Obas respectively. The peoples obeyed everything their leaders said, even when it was irrational, making it easy for the British to implement their laws.

In the Eastern region, it was a bit different because there were few unifying leaders to force such laws on the Igbos. A British author noted that the Igbos always had a meeting to decide whether a law was good for their people or not. As a result, the British had a tough time implementing their policies.

So the same thing is playing out in Lagos today.

True, this is an exposé on everything. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by mabea: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2019
Blue3k2:

I dont expect a mouth breather like yourself to understand. Since the comment doesn't fall into your binary good guy bad word view it will naturally go over your head. Did Ambode spend money not budgeted for under the law? If he did them the state assembly has every right to go after him. Everyone is shouting Tinubu conspiracy like this absolves him like a buch of clowns.

He cant feign ignorance since he was account general. He understands the law. He is great position to defend himself on charges if he's innocent. If he's guilty he should resign or he forfeits lavish entitlements.

Jimi prenting like an impeachment will cause chaos in state is laughable. There will be protest sure but no riots. He's has chance to explain himself Monday. Then there's elections soon to replace him. There's a reason deputy governors exist. Hope this helps you understand.
Now it's dumber.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by KunleyY19(m): 9:53am On Feb 02, 2019
divineappo:
if u know u know
Bro Be careful!!!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by KunleyY19(m): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2019
CaptainFM1:

He grooms party members and keep them by allocating them contracts. So, imagine where registered party members alone are more than 2millions.... That's the mathematical problem Jimi Agbaje would have face cos even if only party members vote for Sanwo...he is as good as winning the governorship election.

That's It Bro...PDP political structure in Lagos and other SW states is poor...
And the a APC are well rooted at the grassroots level think about all NURTW members on that day... Even Market Women they are the core of the party...

Little wonder why Sanwo poster is everywhere APC have Footsoldiers In almost all CDA's in Lagos...

So it's a huge task to Usurp them...
Although impeaching ambode would turn the tides against them...
And I doubt if they can go ahead with it...
considering the public uproar it has generated...
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by slapacha: 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
Jimi shut up.

It has been settled
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by Blue3k2: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
mabea:
Now it's dumber.

Lol mouth breathers just like you just wont understand. Its ok hopefully your condition is a recessive trait.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment by mabea: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
Blue3k2:

Lol mouth breather just like you just wont understand. Its ok hopefully your condition is a recessive trait.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki / Ekiti Court Sentences Abdulsalam Adinoyi, Boko Haram Member To Death By Hanging / I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.