Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi (60269 Views)

"I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) / I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari / THROWBACK; I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by Kposkila: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
MrSix:

Thanks bro
I almost gave him 10k today but I was too smart for that. I do business here (check my signature) and my moniker has posts and comments to it with long durations online.
I discovered that all the monikers associated with that posts like thaT speed not up to 1 min online and some we created between day before yesterday and today.

I simply forgot the deal. He sent me his account details but my mind was also made up not to go with it.

Thanks bro.
Nice, let's help others there's nothing like fixed games, predict, win or loose that's the rule...
They keep opening different account, such is a lazy Nigerian youth. Soon him n his cronies will be caught and made to face the law
Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by MrSix: 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
Kposkila:

Nice, let's help others there's nothing like fixed games, predict, win or loose that's the rule...
There are fixed matches though but it's how to get a legit merchant. Sometimes, they fail though. But rarely. A close friend got one last week. It was pay after win. Got it 5k and staked 2k.

This guy is just fake ,that's it
Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by Juliusdking(m): 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
Jowonloju:

Yes, says us Nigerians that have brains. That knows Buhari he's not the best but knows he's not corrupt, knows his government is delivering infrastructure in 3 years unlike PDP 16 years. With less revenue from oil, compare to what PDP earned.
guy i no sure say u get Brian for dat ur hand u for no dey talk like mumu no president wey no dey corrupt all of them no big thief I'm in not support of anybody all i want is a person dat will take dis country to next leave not that thief at the villa thunder is watching u
Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by dokyOloye: 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
pheonixdld2:

Be reasonable for once.....how can his 2 sons walk barefoot....sons of a onetime governor? Let's even forget the money inherited as he said...if your father become LGA chairman now you want tell me say you no go atleast own a car of atleast 3mil. Let's use our senses in this country ooo and stop all this irresponsible attitude that part reason why we are where we are now.
A lot of Igbo men are like that.
They believe children should not be over-pampered lest it gets into their head and they become useless.
The current generation of Igbo parents had it rough and had to start afresh after the civil war,so even basic amenities for the children look like luxury to them.
It is believed that if you allow children become pampered, they will scatter and squander your life sweat when they take over your business in your old age or death.
If you live in Abj,you'll notice you hardly see children of rich Igbo men live ostentatious lives.
Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by freshdude99(m): 7:40am On Feb 22, 2019
adekennis:

Im richer than you are believe me.
Talk is very cheap!
Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
intruxive:
angry
O boy, can this guy just try once
Just once
I mean only one time

Say the TRUTH!!!!!
Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
post=75310376:
Hahahaha cheesy wink cheesy.
Anambra people, hope you guys are collecting your shares o?!
Chai. This OBITUARY guy na confirm Liar sha!! cheesy
Sitting on billions of billions and his 2 graduate sons have no cars, but walk barefoooted, and he has been using the same wrist watch for 17 years!
Only the wailing zombies will believe that as usual!

The Vice Captain of CORRUPTION FC!
grin
Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by pricklewane: 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
ayokellany:
Peter Obi after claiming that he made his own money has revealed that he inherited about $170 million US dollars from his parents and that the money has grown to about $561 million dollars. Peter Obi said this in response to a question on “The candidate”, an Nta presidential program. Peter Obi was asked why he invested $30million of Anambra State funds in a company owned by him. In response peter claimed the company belonged to his parents and that because he knows the future of this company, he had to invest 15% of the company’s shares at $30million for anambra people and 85% remained with his family. He also explained that there has been a 3.3% growth that has seen anambra state’s 15% share value hit $100 million dollars whereas that of his parents gone up to $561 million dollars.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/30/peter-obi-questioned-why-he-invested-30m-state-funds-company-where-his-family-owns-shares
Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 30, 2022
Imortal001:
The combo of Atiku and obiliar will be a disaster to nigerian, so we are using our head so as not to fall on pdp trap. Obiliar u inherit $170m from ur parent after or before u put in $30m of anambra state money in that business? i dont believe this ur cock and bull story.
after watching the candidate, nigeria has decide to stick with PMB..

How far about your life now with PMB?
Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by Imortal001: 8:03pm On May 30, 2022
BabaJoe001:

How far about your life now with PMB?
Bad, but i thank the lord!
Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by omofunaab(m): 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bump
Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by walebliss(m): 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
The story is getting complicated. Peter obi invested anambra state money in the company owned by him and claimed to be that of his parents . the company started in 2013 and his father died in 1968

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay / The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? / Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.