Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi (60309 Views)

"I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) / I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari / THROWBACK; I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by franklypaen: 6:53am On Feb 01, 2019
Obi take am easy na .... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by martineverest(m): 6:53am On Feb 01, 2019
in order words,I looted 170 million dollars

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 01, 2019
All these lies just to get access to Nigerian treasury. Believe Nigerian politicians at your own perils.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by kaen1317: 6:54am On Feb 01, 2019
At least we will have someone that knows how to invest our money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by Caseless: 6:55am On Feb 01, 2019
grin
Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by jchioma: 6:55am On Feb 01, 2019
Imortal001:
The combo of Atiku and obiliar will be a disaster to nigerian, so we are using our head so as not to fall on pdp trap.
nigeria sai baba buhari.

We will still vote Atiku and Obi in place of the hypocrites fighting corruption today.

4 Likes

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by Maket: 6:57am On Feb 01, 2019
Is it Biafra Dollars?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by PointZerom: 6:57am On Feb 01, 2019
post=75310376:
Hahahaha cheesy wink cheesy.
Anambra people, hope you guys are collecting your shares o?!
Chai. This OBITUARY guy na confirm Liar sha!! cheesy

The Vice Captain of CORRUPTION FC!

Look at a dumb man you're fighting for

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by Ikpongiton: 6:57am On Feb 01, 2019
Imortal001:
The combo of Atiku and obiliar will be a disaster to nigerian, so we are using our head so as not to fall on pdp trap.
nigeria sai baba buhari.
nigeria sai mumu
Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by Ruddyman(m): 6:57am On Feb 01, 2019
AtikuObi We Know......BMC takeur pills and chilll

2 Likes

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by Seetto: 6:58am On Feb 01, 2019
Why this guy just they tell lie like this, undecided undecided they carry lie baptized you....kai

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by Femi316: 6:58am On Feb 01, 2019
AmarachiNnoli:
Peter Obi after claiming that he made his own money has revealed that he inherited about $170 million US dollars from his parents and that the money has grown to about $561 million dollars. Peter Obi said this in response to a question on “The candidate”, an Nta presidential program. Peter Obi was asked why he invested $30million of Anambra State funds in a company owned by him. In response peter claimed the company belonged to his parents and that because he knows the future of this company, he had to invest 15% of the company’s shares at $30million for anambra people and 85% remained with his family. He also explained that there has been a 3.3% growth that has seen anambra state’s 15% share value hit $100 million dollars whereas that of his parents gone up to $561 million dollars.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/30/peter-obi-questioned-why-he-invested-30m-state-funds-company-where-his-family-owns-shares
Mr Obi is a bloody liar, you inherited $170 Million dollars from your parent liar......both Atiku and Obi re thieves Nigerians we must not allow all this thieves to decieve us......?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by martineverest(m): 6:58am On Feb 01, 2019
SaintLucia:
This Chinese man and lie sha. You claimed to worth such amount and yet Forbe never recognise you as one of the richest person in Nigeria. The other day he said he has been using the same wristwatch since he was born. Does this liar and thief think everybody is as dummy as his people?
he also said his kids doesn't own a car

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by overall90: 6:59am On Feb 01, 2019
I am searching for the 170 million dollars in the write up.
Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by Guide777(m): 6:59am On Feb 01, 2019
You think he lied and you have a contrary fact , bring it up.. Atiku /Obi is the only opportunity Nigerians have to be Free from the disastrous tyrannical rule of the bigoted terrorist Ruler. IBB did it for us before. Let's support Atiku/Obi to get Nigeria working again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 01, 2019
If it were in the west, they would have investigated these calms sharply instead of people wanking on the revelation.

Simple go to his village and find out about his family una stay here dey call am Liar.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:00am On Feb 01, 2019
AmarachiNnoli:
Peter Obi after claiming that he made his own money has revealed that he inherited about $170 million US dollars from his parents and that the money has grown to about $561 million dollars. Peter Obi said this in response to a question on “The candidate”, an Nta presidential program. Peter Obi was asked why he invested $30million of Anambra State funds in a company owned by him. In response peter claimed the company belonged to his parents and that because he knows the future of this company, he had to invest 15% of the company’s shares at $30million for anambra people and 85% remained with his family. He also explained that there has been a 3.3% growth that has seen anambra state’s 15% share value hit $100 million dollars whereas that of his parents gone up to $561 million dollars.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/30/peter-obi-questioned-why-he-invested-30m-state-funds-company-where-his-family-owns-shares

And you can’t afford to buy cars for your kids,but your Good Parents did have 170M$ for you as inheritance.......

Kontinu....

The Peoples Democratic Party Vice Presidential candidate, Mr. Peter Obi, on Thursday said his two undergraduate children did not own cars.

He said the children must make money by themselves to buy their own cars and not relying on him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by Davidem111(m): 7:00am On Feb 01, 2019
Ride On, My Incoming V.P Of Nigeria, U Dnt Have Any Problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by americanson: 7:01am On Feb 01, 2019
post=75310376:
Hahahaha cheesy wink cheesy.
Anambra people, hope you guys are collecting your shares o?!
Chai. This OBITUARY guy na confirm Liar sha!! cheesy

The Vice Captain of CORRUPTION FC!

see the amount he left in office? Go and meet your ganduje... Miserable set of people who dine and wine with corrupt people.

9 Likes

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by americanson: 7:02am On Feb 01, 2019
overall90:
dont mind them.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by DexterousOne(m): 7:02am On Feb 01, 2019
APC E rats are at work again cheesy grin

BUNCH OF JOKERS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by Almaiga: 7:02am On Feb 01, 2019
Lies from a serial LIAR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by 99100(m): 7:02am On Feb 01, 2019
He was born with a silver spoon.
Is it his fault that his parents were wise and responsible enough to garner wealth for them?
Must everyone start from scratch?
#PeterObiIsNotCorrupt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by DexterousOne(m): 7:03am On Feb 01, 2019
overall90:

I want to see a video evidence

BECAUSE these APC Fvckers can lie eh

One of them will start a lie

Then they will all flood the thread with tgeye silly comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by Tenn88: 7:04am On Feb 01, 2019
Guy man grin

1 Like

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by gare(f): 7:04am On Feb 01, 2019
handie:
Will your parents be happy seeing you expend a part of their hard earned money on a failed presidential project? Abi you wan tell me say you no know say una nor go fit win Buhari for election? My advice to you my dear Peter: Don't compare yourself with Atiku and put too much money into the campaign o..... Unlike you, that one had no inheritance and he corruptl earned his riches. So, he can afford to spend them anyhow. If you compare yourself to him and also spend anyhow, walahi, ya papa and mama won't be happy with ya

My friend just shut up for once, what has PMB done that he should be voted back, why cant you just support your candidates and allow others support theirs, who ever wins, wins

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by neyorlmogzy(m): 7:04am On Feb 01, 2019
Imortal001:
The combo of Atiku and obiliar will be a disaster to nigerian, so we are using our head so as not to fall on pdp trap. Obiliar u inherit $170m from ur parent after or before u put in $30m of anambra state in that business? i dont believe this ur cock and bull story.
after watching the candidate, nigeria has decide to stick with PMB..
speak for yourself... coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by emerged01(m): 7:04am On Feb 01, 2019
I'm not against this man but I know for sure,this is a pure lie.

8 Likes

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by michoim(m): 7:05am On Feb 01, 2019
And how did your parents got the money?

1 Like

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by Johnny1013(m): 7:05am On Feb 01, 2019
SaintLucia:
This Chinese man and lie sha. You claimed to worth such amount and yet Forbe never recognise you as one of the richest person in Nigeria. The other day he said he has been using the same wristwatch since he was born. Does this liar and thief think everybody is as dummy as his people?
we are in a new month so don't carry stupidity into it...Forbes don't recognize politicians on the list.Dont bring sentiment into things.Try and use your Brain for once now..2019 is still young abeg
p.s His parents were stupidly rich

2 Likes

Re: I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi by maimalari: 7:06am On Feb 01, 2019
martineverest:

in order words,I looted 170 million dollars
The reality is that Peter Obi built a brewery and a supermarket with $30million of Anambra money and converted into a paltry 15% share in his company's CAC documents. Smart looting format.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees / Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List / Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.