Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot (72567 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shares Video Of Herself Eating Jollof Rice Inside A Bathtub / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub / Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by ClearFlair: 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
stronger9:
Comparing Atiku to Buhari is like comparing lightvwith darkness, life with death, progress with failure. It is surprising that an educated person can vote an old, senile, demented and hypocritical tyrant who has brought nothing but hardship and suffering to Nigerians

Yes that’s the spirit. You’re doing great...you’re doing so great. Let the fear turn into hate and let the hate turn into fear, let it totally consume you spirit, body and soul. Hate. Hate!!! Hate until you run mad. But always remember this is FeBuhari when we vote in PMB again. You could never forget that, could you? You couldn’t. The hate has altered your mind. Nothing else matters now. The only thing you can think about is PMB winning.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by PapaAdanna: 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
All am very sure is that her lips would be fun on the dick
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Jalingo767(m): 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
Made4naijablog:
Tonto Dikeh stripped down and got into a bathtub for a promotional photoshoot.

The mother-of-one showed off her wet flawless skin as she posed in a tub half-filled with soapy water.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/tonto-dikeh-strips-down-for-a-photoshoot-in-a-bathtub/

Tonto dike and hoeism

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by jetson06: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by CodeTemplar: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
Made4naijablog:

The mother-of-one showed off her wet flawless skin as she posed in a tub half-filled with soapy water.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/tonto-dikeh-strips-down-for-a-photoshoot-in-a-bathtub/

PM . . . Person Mama.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Ahmedie28(m): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
CityNGR:
They should have already known that even if Atiku is a direct descendant of Lucifer and a cousin to the devil himself and bestfriends with Judas, we will try him. Even if he is a paternal uncle to Cain, a distant cousin to Achan, Ananias and Saphira, an elder brother to Pharaoh, a nephew to Herod, Delilah's boyfriend or Portipher's ex-wife's boyfriend, we will still try him. If he ends up like Baba's nepotism, recession, 5% and 95% stereotyping, we will vote him out in 2023. We will keep voting out any error till we get the real deal. Aso rock is nobody's permanent inheritance. We have tried Mr Saint and seen what he stands for. For now, someone should just set to focus on raising cows in Daura.
I like seeing IPOB people dream, don't worry, you will soon wakeup from your dream.
Get this in your skull .
Buhari till 2023
Osibanjo 2023 -2031, by grace of God
So you have a long time to wail.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by flowx(m): 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
Chameleon!!! She should out and continue her preaching tomorrow... Christian my foot!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by 22brains(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
sarrki:

She’s enjoying her life

Face many of your challenges facing you
"Face many of your challenges facing you "..... I sense totology grin grin sad shocked shocked. I just spoke from one of my brain though
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Akanapiaigwe: 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
We have reached the level where we can explore capital punishment for corruption.

When an aspirant can boldly and without shame aspire for the highest post in the land and have a youth group cheer his corrupt achievement.

About time.
And

Don't let social media deceive you, majority of Atiku fans in real life know that he has no chance of defeating Buhari,plus most of them don't have pvc.
mynd44 lalasticlala
rule 19
tsephanyah again
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Omolomo4eva(m): 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
CityNGR:
They should have already known that even if Atiku is a direct descendant of Lucifer and a cousin to the devil himself and bestfriends with Judas, we will try him. Even if he is a paternal uncle to Cain, a distant cousin to Achan, Ananias and Saphira, an elder brother to Pharaoh, a nephew to Herod, Delilah's boyfriend or Portipher's ex-wife's boyfriend, we will still try him. If he ends up like Baba's nepotism, recession, 5% and 95% stereotyping, we will vote him out in 2023. We will keep voting out any error till we get the real deal. Aso rock is nobody's permanent inheritance. We have tried Mr Saint and seen what he stands for. For now, someone should just set to focus on raising cows in Daura.
Guy,u need what is called brain reset.Go and do it immediately. SOWORE WE KNOW.ATIKU BAWO

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Omolomo4eva(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
D fotografa no try.he for move....*coughin*
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by flowx(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
Mopolchi:
How can I unsee this? shocked
by removing your two eyes... Idiot, whether na we carry your hand click it.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by JeffreyKinkade: 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
We have reached the level where we can explore capital punishment for corruption.

When an aspirant can boldly and without shame aspire for the highest post in the land and have a youth group cheer his corrupt achievement.

About time.
And

Don't let social media deceive you, majority of Atiku fans in real life know that he has no chance of defeating Buhari,plus most of them don't have pvc.

Till failbuhari 16. E no far again. Lifeless g.o...a,t

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

About time.
And

you are mad. you are the computer that recorded pvcs collected and those supporting buhari and Atiku in real life. like i said, you are mad..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by rita25(f): 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
THIS TOTO DICK GIRL SEF......WETIN WE NO GO SEE FROM YOUR FISH BRAIN? BY THE WAY COME AND BORROW ME YOUR PANT I WAN SHOW SHOW ONE BABA THE DESIGN I WILL RETURN IT BACK ASWEAR cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by HomeOfMe(f): 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
Made4naijablog:

See more pictures

source :

You're in a bathtub and the makeup on your face is like someone out and about. Couldn't the makeup artist give you a nude natural make up?...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Preciousgift90: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

About time.
And

Shut Up This Mumu Zombie. What Do U Know, Olodo Like Ur Master D Dullard. I Support Atiku Nd I Hv My Pvc So Go Nd Kill Ur Self Nama
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by legba1(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
If that foto is a man...i swear he wont make heaven
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
How can I see that Churchil old two orange things wey he dey lick those years
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Bustincole(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
Expired
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Omorefe1975(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
Tomorrow she will be proclaiming to be born again...Good example indeed!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Jalingo767(m): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
Made4naijablog:

See more pictures

source :

And this is someone’s mother

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
freemanbubble:

Wetin happen?

Na that work dey hungry you now
I swear them dey see things but them nor dey fit touch

So focus on your career and leave photography Alone
Make you just take know say no be joke I dey. This is a hobby that gets you pussy

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Mopolchi: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
flowx:
by removing your two eyes... Idiot, whether na we carry your hand click it.
Why your blood dey hot na We dey fight
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by jrusky(m): 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

About time.
And

And that is What the this thread is all about Bro you need help don't take it personal you seriously need help in fact you get problem ooo hhhmmm....

Are you the one to tell Nigerians these your blablabla? We are talking about Tontoh you are talking election, God why are you looking at this guy going these way? bro go see your pastor or Alfa oo very very important. No offense just advise because I don't know what brought election and corruption into Tontoh matter.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Forreellinc: 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
shocked tonto dikeh wetin do your broad shoulders and muscle?
omo you don dey resemble girl these days o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Go Naked In My Family – Charly Boy (Photo) / Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer / "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.