Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot (72565 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shares Video Of Herself Eating Jollof Rice Inside A Bathtub / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub / Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by LINTUNE(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
We have reached the level where we can explore capital punishment for corruption.

When an aspirant can boldly and without shame aspire for the highest post in the land and have a youth group cheer his corrupt achievement.

About time.
And

Don't let social media deceive you, majority of Atiku fans in real life know that he has no chance of defeating Buhari,plus most of them don't have pvc.
grin..madness, u just look, does this post rhyme with ur comment
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by LINTUNE(m): 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
CityNGR:
They should have already known that even if Atiku is a direct descendant of Lucifer and a cousin to the devil himself and bestfriends with Judas, we will try him. Even if he is a paternal uncle to Cain, a distant cousin to Achan, Ananias and Saphira, an elder brother to Pharaoh, a nephew to Herod, Delilah's boyfriend or Portipher's ex-wife's boyfriend, we will still try him. If he ends up like Baba's nepotism, recession, 5% and 95% stereotyping, we will vote him out in 2023. We will keep voting out any error till we get the real deal. Aso rock is nobody's permanent inheritance. We have tried Mr Saint and seen what he stands for. For now, someone should just set to focus on raising cows in Daura.
lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by LINTUNE(m): 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
grin
jetson06:
If you know, you know.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by mozona(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
wow... see body!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by LINTUNE(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
grin cheesy
flowx:
by removing your two eyes... Idiot, whether na we carry your hand click it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Zonto231(m): 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
My Bro,don’t die being a Dunce,if you call someone a thief,you need to proof it.Not all young guys driving Benz are yahoo boys,while you sleep at night most people are awake thinking and working hard amassing wealth.
StupidInyamiri:
We have reached the level where we can explore capital punishment for corruption.

When an aspirant can boldly and without shame aspire for the highest post in the land and have a youth group cheer his corrupt achievement.

About time.
And

Don't let social media deceive you, majority of Atiku fans in real life know that he has no chance of defeating Buhari,plus most of them don't have pvc.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Funkybabee(f): 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
Tonto will never change, radical for Jesus seriously.. yeye woman

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Rebuke: 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

About time.
And

Will yhu get da hell outa here! Yhur Buhari is d father of all corruption.

Yhu lunatics will not stick to topic of discussion, yhu want us to notice yhu ar one of the morons following Buhari.

Don't worry, it's jxt less than 16days to go.
Nitwit

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Gandollar(f): 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

About time.
And

Stale already. Failbuhari is here. They don't have PVC so why are you so desperate and panicking cheesy

Buhari holed himself up in Aso Rock for 3 years away from the prying eyes of intelligent NIGERIANS only to surface during campaign frail, demented, incoherent and confused!

Such a man in the midst of 200m people is the one you are rooting for. A BIG SHAME ON YOU!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by harmless(m): 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
Is this good enough for Vaseline crew grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Borderless: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

About time.
And

Your moniker says it all. Get some sense.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Greatguy01(m): 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
stronger9:
Comparing Atiku to Buhari is like comparing lightvwith darkness, life with death, progress with failure. It is surprising that an educated person can vote an old, senile, demented and hypocritical tyrant who has brought nothing but hardship and suffering to Nigerians

The thing baffles me oh.

Why are we as young Nigerians striving to be educated when some of the same young Nigerians are clamoring to vote for Buhari, in a country where we have a lot of learned, vibrant and intellectually balanced citizens who can compete favourably with other world leaders.

It beats my imagination seeing young ,learned and vibrant Nigerian youths supporting Buhari with all these old age and health related blunder he has being committing.

Young Nigerians we need to think. This country is ours. Vote wisely come February 16.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Fixitgood(m): 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
Kai! This one get pikin o.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Gandollar(f): 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
Borderless:

Your moniker says it all. Get some sense.
Sometimes, I don't blame abuokis for not sending their children to school. Educate an abukoki and he will start feeling like he owns the world. That is what the guy is suffering.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by j1mmy: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
She has always been very good with makeup...in reality she does not look anything like this
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Fixitgood(m): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
nerryfixedodd1:
Happy new month to us all ,It available , just DM or WhatsApp.

Tiff! Play it yourself.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by wink2015(m): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
Made4naijablog:
Tonto Dikeh stripped down and got into a bathtub for a promotional photoshoot.

The mother-of-one showed off her wet flawless skin as she posed in a tub half-filled with soapy water.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/tonto-dikeh-strips-down-for-a-photoshoot-in-a-bathtub/

NICE!

HOT DIVA!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by adurisas: 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
chaii if i for be this camera man ehn
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by duruZed(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
She still think she's a small girl, foolish woman. Ex wife
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by knowhowk: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
CityNGR:
They should have already known that even if Atiku is a direct descendant of Lucifer and a cousin to the devil himself and bestfriends with Judas, we will try him. Even if he is a paternal uncle to Cain, a distant cousin to Achan, Ananias and Saphira, an elder brother to Pharaoh, a nephew to Herod, Delilah's boyfriend or Portipher's ex-wife's boyfriend, we will still try him. If he ends up like Baba's nepotism, recession, 5% and 95% stereotyping, we will vote him out in 2023. We will keep voting out any error till we get the real deal. Aso rock is nobody's permanent inheritance. We have tried Mr Saint and seen what he stands for. For now, someone should just set to focus on raising cows in Daura.
grin What a Description !
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Zombicmodz: 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
Yimu !
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by livelymatilda22: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
Sq
CityNGR:
You didn't add even if he rapes your sorry ass ..yeye
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by mizzreg: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
smartxyz:
Shey una don see that thing wey de vex me.. undecided
wetin dey vex u
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Lunockgold: 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
[quote author=StupidInyamiri post=75318783]We have reached the level where we can explore capital punishment for corruption.

About time.
And

Don't let social media deceive you, majority of Atiku fans in real life know that he has no chance of defeating Buhari,plus most of them don't have pvc.[/q how sure are u
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by seunmohmoh(f): 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
Make up in bathtub?? nawao.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Prinsco1(m): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
you see... someone should please inform her that she's old now
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by fresherdanU: 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
THIS GOT ME ROLLING ON THE FLOOR
StupidInyamiri:

About time.
And

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by SAMBARRY: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
sarrki:

She’s enjoying her life

Face many of your challenges facing you
Tonto's houseboy, how market? You don wash her bra and cleaned the room where she just finished fookeen one of her customers? So to your reply, I am not the one displaying my nudes for social media validation, I'm not the one always posting pictures everyday on social media like I have no life,its your god,tonto,I'm not the one always throwing jabs just for attention on her ex husband, its your role model,tonto,I'm not the one always seeking to show the number of tatoos I have on my body,its your heroine,tonto,I'm not the always violent and emotionally abusive then coming online to play victim and look for social media lawyers and human rights activists, its your god,I'm not the one who bleached her skin and always wearing extremely heavy makeups to conceal her inadequacy, it's your madam,tonto... Meanwhile both of you should get a life,there's life outside social media,tell your role model I said that .after all there's no part of her body that is not on the internet already. It remains her vagyna and anus that she's not yet posted. Sicko!!!! If youre her type,you need help....stupid and wasted lots

Then again her drug addiction and drunkenness, hope she's still at it? Tell her to go on soun. Na the little boy I pity who was unfortunate to come to the world thorough a mother who is always drunk or high.I pray when the she doesn't come back home drunk one day and tries to rape her own son.eranko jati jati
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by OpenYourEyes1: 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by OpenYourEyes1: 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
She doesn't know what this means?

Either she is mere copy cat or engaging in real satanic baptism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Go Naked In My Family – Charly Boy (Photo) / Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer / "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.