Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe (4141 Views)

Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move / Sending Email / Sending Emails With Php (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by nijabazaar: 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
This is going to be a diary of sorts....

I am always good at keeping diaries angry and never achieving a single thing

I will also remind anyone here that i have taken possession, i mean full possession of flixori from its original developer, so whatever happens there is entirely my discretion.

Lets rock....
Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by nijabazaar: 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
ever want to send emails to like tens of thousands of hopeless individuals and just couldnt tongue

Well i am the chief expect on that frustration boat....
You might also wonder why i am creating this kinda diary here, thhis is to get back at someone for locking me out in the yahoo yahoo scam bull and shittu.

So every damm secret that i have learnt so far and all the logical programming and social engineering going out here will be revel as much, codes that wont show up here will be redirected to ... I would advise anyone reading this thread to keep an open mind, pretend you're a hacker or hackivist and keep your dam..ned judgements at bay. If you insist on being judgemental, I have a candid mouth....as uncouth as ever.

MIND YOU, i've never benefitted from Yahoo, but I have been a Spy, you know a fly on the wall..

so lets begin

1 Like

Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by nijabazaar: 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
To Extract the emails, there are several options available.

there's the good old google index search. where you can use this procedure: target country dial code, @email provider , product category e.t.c

This very method has its limitations, for me its damn archaic. but some people still use it and i daresay it works for them.

But for premium extraction its best to use
Atompark's email extractor: it has the ability to filter out negative urls, dead emails and you can narrow down to specific regions inn a country. super perfect if you are targeting China.
But the product is not free....

Or if you a versatile with Python , there's a super good email scrping program which i will include its script shortly.

There are other email scrapers but I think atompark's is quite logical and precise
Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by nijabazaar: 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ok, once you have your Atomic email hunter up and running. and you've ran your queries.

It is also best practice to still make sure the emails aren't dead. to do this use: eMailExtractproj...... cool search for it.

what this program will do is to confirm that ur email leads are still alive i.e. all the emails are still functioning.

The next step is to start sorting your mails into the vairous email providers. this step is often done when you did not narrow down your query to a specific Email provider with Atompark.

so if you want to sort your list into Gmails only, simply upload or copy the list into the interface and press filter.

Here is a nifty little script for it.

if (isset($_POST['search']))
{
$file = $_FILES['filemail']['tmp_name'];
$searchfor = $_POST['mails'];

// the following line prevents the browser from parsing this as HTML.
header('Content-Type: text/plain');

//$fp = fopen($_FILES['filemail']['tmp_name'], 'rb');

// get the file contents, assuming the file to be readable (and exist)
$contents = file_get_contents($file);
// escape special characters in the query
$pattern = preg_quote($searchfor, '/');
// finalise the regular expression, matching the whole line
$pattern = "/^.*$pattern.*\$/m";
}
Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by nijabazaar: 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
Before starting out the process for the day. its also best practice to make sure ur system is not in anyway (you cant be 95% sure, but try anyway) sending out anonymous reports to whosoever. As a safety precaution, your system should be as clean as possible incase of a possible snitch

there should be no windows location or updates services running, remove any unnecessary app especially Skype. Use skype only on ur rooted mobile. Dont use any google product especially chrome or gmail desktop apps. for browsing purposes use nightly builds of Tor Browser. Chrome has a way of sending crash reports to whosoever, thereby leaving every digital shit about you scattered all over the place. You can use mozilla. I will list shortly, ways to make mozilla safe and how to enable its VPN capabillites. if you can afford it, use Deepfreeze on ur system. I couldnt afford it during my stint but i had other remedies.

Yes, Mozilla can serve as a VPN socksproxy, a veritable alternative to the supremely expensive VIPSocks

and the most important for me, always delete the contents of your system's Temp folder. That folder is your accuser infront of God

and if you can, install most of ur important apps on a portable usb. a usb you acn always wear around ur neck and that can always be thrown into the toilet, flushed.....if need be. I have heard situations where the septic tank was searched for evidence anyway cool
Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by iamgenius(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
I dey enjoy you man. You dey remind me of those things I left years ago. FYI, I don't do yahoo yahoo o. Continue grin
Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by nijabazaar: 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
iamgenius:
I dey enjoy you man. You dey remind me of those things I left years ago. FYI, I don't do yahoo yahoo o. Continue grin

the funniest aspect is that most of the programming involved in this whole business is so basic. Most veritable NL programmers here will cringe in shame when they see the outdated programming logic used by these guys. Yes, i have seen guys make money with these cheap scripts. just last month someone (let me use their parlance) picked N70,000,000 simply phishing a DHL page with ordinary html. not html5 oo grin, just plain old html with all the logic ( CSS, plain old javscript) in one page
Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by iamgenius(m): 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
nijabazaar:

the funniest aspect is that most of the programming involved in this whole business is so basic. Most veritable NL programmers here will cringe in shame when they see the outdated programming logic used by these guys. Yes, i have seen guys make money with these cheap scripts. just last month someone (let me use their parlance) picked N70,000,000 simply phishing a DHL page with ordinary html. not html5 oo grin, just plain old html with all the logic ( CSS, plain old javscript) in one page

Are you serious? 70M? That's weird. I've never heard such amount picked before with ordinary html not even html5. I missed these things man. shocked

1 Like

Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by nijabazaar: 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ok back.

So u have collected your emails, filtered them into categories....what next?

Let me state that the method describe herein is primarily for the page format. there's a hybrid method anyway. i will describe this as we go along.

so we have, at least to the best of my knowledge or rather the most profitiable methods used in my presence: Page format and the Virus format.

I wonder what will become of me if one should come across this my exposee...who cares anyway.

Anyway, just to let you know, so many of them are on NL. Infact the richest young guy under 28 , living at Pinnock estate, here in lagos is an ardent visitor of Niraland, and a typical Buhari supporter to booth grin His net worth is close to N840, million. But he rarely, does not ever visit the programing section.

Perhaps , one day he will.

Perhaps one day, he will say .....Et tu, Brute cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin xoxo

OK, with the mail properly filtered . the next option is to decide on the mail delivery method.
There are two types of mail delivery >> using SMTP, direct sending over a Remote desktop connection....what they call RDP

You need to see how they reverently chant SMTP and RDP as if its some kind of alien technology when they are inducting you into their clan.

SMTP is expensive, RDP is also expensive.

ordinarily, one could have used the smtp settings of the typical mail providers like google or outlook or naver but they have their limitations.

Outlook is the worse, infact, they are freaking sensitive to the slightest infringement cool
U cant use outlook to send more than 200 mails in a day and even at that, if your mail contains attachments , it is mostly likely to end up in spam with a warning to booth.

Gmail offers 150 outgoing mails per day, but you cant send attachments and it can still enter inbox without a warning.

all the same using them is not best practice when fishing for victims unless you are in the stage that is called BOX to BOX. more on this later

1 Like

Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by iamgenius(m): 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
He might be tempted to spill something beneficial ni
Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by nijabazaar: 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
let me say something.

Mingling with these guys is a super thrill...

I mean, you get to taste the good things of life. i have a particular liking of fine wine. I was i awashed in it.

There were parties, there were clubs. there were boat rides.

There were sex within boat rides with exotic (imported) Thai and Vietmese gurls. When you have money, you are uninhibited, and the best part is when there are people who are willing to go the extra mile in "un-inhibitedness" once they know you are part of the entourage of wealth. You are offered sex simply based on the fact that whta is covering your dammed feet is a Manolo Blahnik.

Doors open willingly once you're tagged with them. Smiles come quickly and stayed on once you enter big clubs. Celebrities you read on NL or Instagram, almost, infact... ingratiate themselves to you. No one cares how the money was made, once you are on flick.

Like the Pope said, The devil will show you the good things of what you’ve left behind...
Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by asalimpo(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
@nijabazaar
interesting story. So,is d richest young dude in lagos a yahoo dude? (it wasnt clear from your statemnt).

How does ur dude take possession of N70m? In certain countries, a questionable sum dropping into your bank account causes the bank to get into high alert. They freeze d account nd report u to the authorities, so our banks dont do that? Theyre as broken as d electric system!
#Anyway ... Following. I'm on d edge of my seat
I thought this yahoo thing had died out, are ppl still so gullible?

1 Like

Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by asalimpo(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
Life isnt fair at all. Some ppl r living in a dream. Some ppl r hustling to get N15k for a website while some1 else is banking millions for doing almost nothing! It's this disparity that is demoralising nd makes people wanna make it by all means. Yahoo,ritual killings,etc. Just saying. How many people after tasting such high life wanna "learn html javasript n jquery" to "get a job"? They can never. The life is like crack. Once hooked,theyre hooked for good nd will never wanna go bck. Funny though tht d summary of such lives is just a long play of wantonness- cars,cloths,parties,drugs,skex!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by nijabazaar: 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
asalimpo:
@nijabazaar
interesting story. So,is d richest young dude in lagos a yahoo dude? (it wasnt clear from your statemnt).

How does ur dude take possession of N70m? In certain countries, a questionable sum dropping into your bank account causes the bank to get into high alert. They freeze d account nd report u to the authorities, so our banks dont do that? Theyre as broken as d electric system!
#Anyway ... Following. I'm on d edge of my seat
I thought this yahoo thing had died out, are ppl still so gullible?

Hahaha. This is Nigeria....a different planet, circling a star know as Money.

Chill, all things will be revealed in due time...

2 Likes

Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by iamgenius(m): 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
@asalimpo, you talking about Naija banks? grin
Bank manager also wants to ride latest cars. Such money getting into their account should be questioned how they got it. But that is not the problem of Naija people, they actually knew how he got the money. He should just settle them on percentage ni. smiley

A friend once told me I have the talent, I was like what talent is that? If only I could invest in their business, I would be rich,and make money more than they do now.

Learning programming these days(not even core programming o) like simple html, css and some queries in PHP. people turned it to something else.
Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by sconp: 3:21am On Feb 02, 2019
I've a feeling that this thread might be deleted.
Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by iamgenius(m): 5:41am On Feb 02, 2019
Let them delete it. grin grin
Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by eazycash: 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
iamgenius:
@asalimpo, you talking about Naija banks? grin
Bank manager also wants to ride latest cars. Such money getting into their account should be questioned how they got it. But that is not the problem of Naija people, they actually knew how he got the money. He should just settle them on percentage ni. smiley

A friend once told me I have the talent, I was like what talent is that? If only I could invest in their business, I would be rich,and make money more than they do now.

Learning programming these days(not even core programming o) like simple html, css and some queries in PHP. people turned it to something else.
the fact remains that God knows evil more than evil, he(GOD) chooses not to do evil because he is not evil.core programmers choose not to do evil because they want to live a good legacy.
Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by nijabazaar: 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by horllste(m): 7:56am On Feb 03, 2019
eazycash:

the fact remains that God knows evil more than evil, he(GOD) chooses not to do evil because he is not evil.core programmers choose not to do evil because they want to live a good legacy.

Halelluyah
Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by airsaylongcon: 9:25am On Feb 03, 2019
Linux Alternatives any? Running TAILS that TORifies all network traffic.
Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by BillGoldberg: 6:42am On Feb 04, 2019
eazycash:

I love this. Am quoting you because I want to always remember this
Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 04, 2019
Darn ! This thread sounds Greek, Latin and Chinese to me... Let me just use the...( I was going to say follow button)..
Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by MurderEnglish(m): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
Oya. Following up, make I see how far
Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by iamgenius(m): 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
No update anymore grin
Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by abduljabbar4(m): 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
Educative.
Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by nijabazaar: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
No iamgenius, i did not relent.

If you'd notice, my last post here was wiped out kinda. And i suffered a two day ban....i dont think it was intentional. Perhaps, the antibot algo went rogue.

I will post updates later on.
Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by iamgenius(m): 6:16am On Feb 06, 2019
nijabazaar:
No iamgenius, i did not relent.

If you'd notice, my last post here was wiped out kinda. And i suffered a two day ban....i dont think it was intentional. Perhaps, the antibot algo went rogue.

I will post updates later on.

grin Congrats on the ban grin. I noticed that. How are you?
Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by nijabazaar: 10:22am On Mar 12, 2019
back.....

So, i will no longer continue with how to scam using phished websites, its fairly outdated, for this academic/educational exposee.

I will begin with remote administration tool, otherwise called RAT.

There are two popular tools used for building a RAT - namely Nanocore and NJRat, there is also GreenRat.

First of all, the remote administration tool, or RAT, called NanoCore that happens to be popular with hackers.

Huddleston began coding NanoCore in late 2012 in a bid to lift himself out of a hardscrabble life. He was a high-school dropout and struggling programmer, working and living in a run down trailer slowly rusting on his mother’s property. Until then, his most ambitious project as a newbie coder had been a low-cost license management system called Net Seal that allowed developers to control access to their products, letting them shut down, for example, a copy that was bought with a stolen PayPal account. Making Net Seal taught Huddleston to code well, and when he discovered that people were making money selling Windows remote management tools, he thought he’d give it a try.

His first version was weak, but after months of work NanoCore developed into a full featured product, with a plug-in capability that made it endlessly flexible, and a user interface that one computer security firm praised as “simple yet robust.” Install a NanoCore client on a Windows box, and you can remotely log keystrokes, download stored passwords, turn on the web cam, access files, and watch the user’s screen in real time. NanoCore’s powers mirror some of the functionality in popular commercial offerings like GoToMyPC, and Huddleston says he had high hopes that his $25 tool might be adopted by budget-conscious school IT administrators, tech support firms, server farms, and parents worried about what their kids are doing online.

but the FBI got him, his rotting away as we speak.....poor rat

1 Like

Re: Mass Email Sending: Frustrations Of A Yahoo Wannabe by nijabazaar: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2019
so using Nanocore, the hacker builds an executable, he then obfuscates it ( random scrambling of its native code, so that it will become fully undetectable) .

achieving a perfect obfuscation requires some high level programming. but there are tools for. One particular tool sells for as high as 2900 dollars.

To test the efficacy of his obfuscation, the hacker runs his .exe with sites such as run4me.net or spyralscanner.net. What these sites do is to test run the malware against a database of antiviruses to see which one , amongst say a list of 20, detects the the malware.
if you have a score of 1/20 or even 3/20, your obfuscation is a success. it means the victims anti-viruses are less likely to detect it. but wore betide the hacker if the victim is using Bitdefender or a 360security ( that combines bitdefender, avira and its own engine for malware detection)

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Year Old Indian Boy Hired By Google At A Package Of 1.25 Million Dollar/year / Programmer In Bank Vs Programmer In Another Coperate Environment / Nigerian Java Group : Jand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.