Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. (2122 Views)

Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack / PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues / PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by Ozibe: 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
There is a silent political revolution growing in the North. Southerners are not even aware.

These are die hard buharis rejecting Buhari after seeing his hypocrisy over the fight against corruption.

Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by Ozibe: 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
More

Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by Ozibe: 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
APC should wake up, the table is gradually turning. Northern voters are wiser

Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
Now the real northerners with PVCs are talking

12 Likes

Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by Ozibe: 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
Even Yusuf buhari has been atikulated. What does that tell you?

Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by Abfinest007(m): 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
even d gods have rejected buhari d cheifprince

2 Likes

Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by Ozibe: 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
The myth of Buharis hold on the North has been exposed.

5 Likes

Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
It us over for the brainless, lifeless dullard. E go do am like magic this month after election

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by 9jahotblog: 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
buhari will be defeated and rejected on February 16. we cannot be voting for failure again. buhari is the most biggest fraudster Nigerian will ever votes for.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by sremmlyf(m): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
I thought BMC/Zombies wanted us to believe Buhari is a God in the north.
what they don't know is that the goodwill he enjoyed in 2015 has completely been depleted.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by DonBenny77(m): 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
buhari must go, even zombies are wiser now

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by Homeboiy: 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
I shame for this country

1 Like

Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by April4th(m): 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
Na now una eye clear? What do you expect? from someone without WAEC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
“The choice before us is between competence and incompetence, between broken promises and a man ready and equipped for the job,Politicians especially what we have today are all corrupt including President Buhari. (forget what they tell you or what they make you believe). There are no 'Angels' sent from heaven in politics.
Therefore, between moving forward and no movement at all, we must decide what we want. Forget stealing, they are all rogues, APC & PDP. What would eventually bring about a refined government is the involvement of the citizens in the running of government and holding their administrators to account for their actions or inactions. Between Buhari and Atiku, the difference is clear and crystal.
Atiku is our next president come hell or high waters...!!!!You must believe in cartoon characters to believe BUHARI can defeat ATIKU

Sometimes, reality is difficult to stare at but best to face it

ATIKU can "NEVER" loseBuhari's Days Are CERTAINLY Numbered.He Has No Idea On How He Will Be Run Over By Incoming President Atiku.

8 Likes

Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by Asshurbanipal: 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
Northerners are nationalist. Yoruba narrow minded tribal interest is hoping to cling on the back of the north to achieve their tribal aim to the detriment of national interest but the north will reject it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by Fedayeen02: 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
The North has rejected Buhari

I'm shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by Pekele007: 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
Buhari is the smartest thief on Earth.

But Yorubas are still supporting him? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by TheFreeOne: 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
When some of us saw through his fake integrity and kicked against his candidacy prior to 2015 elections we were called names and insulted.

But now breeze don blow fowl yansh....Buhari has been exposed in all the glory of his 'fakeness'.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
I seriously don't understand the technology used here.

1 Like

Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by Racoon(m): 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
Thank goodness some of them down north can truly see that Buhari just use the anti-corruption toga to deceive many of them.A fact is that, a trust betrayed is never easy to regain.Buhari has never had it.

1 Like

Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by mushystuff: 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
The technology they used here is still under investigation. Buhari does not know.. grin
Good thing d ones with conscience are speaking out, fighting corruption indeed!

1 Like

Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by WordMetrix(m): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
My problem is that here in Zaria, married women who normally don't go out are now out there begging for arms. In order not make it look as though they are like the almajiri beggars, they often ask for arms in a coded way "please help us with any amount to complete our transport to so so place". This is what Buhari and APC has turned Nigerians to yet some people want to vote them again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by baliyubla: 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
Like one poster rightly said, all I can say to Buhari and his Zombies is Allah ya isa.
Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by rainylad(f): 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Northerners are nationalist. Yoruba narrow minded tribal interest is hoping to cling on the back of the north to achieve their tribal aim to the detriment of national interest but the north will reject it

As bad as Northerners are,they are 100% better than yorubas.

5 Likes

Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by allthingsgood: 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
Anybody who thinks the north will vote atiku over buhari must be really daydreaming

The north know atiku for what he is: a liar, thief and trickster
Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by TheFreeOne: 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ozibe:
The myth of Buharis hold on the North has been exposed.

The question many failed to ask is what has he done for the downtrodden despite his so called friendship of the talakaws aside his 'fake saintly' image which hasn't improve their lot.

I pray there'll be more awareness so downtrodden northerners will be free from hegemony of their wicked and selfish leaders.
Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by SweetJoystick(m): 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
Every aboki okada i board down here in Lagos, i always ask if they have PVC and whom they are voting, not one has said Buhari..... It tells a whole lot

1 Like

Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by TheFreeOne: 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
Wait for Yoruba Muslims including Seun, to come and tell you how they love PMB more than the Northerners. Ewedu brain people

Before 2015 elections during the secondary school certificate brouhaha Seun said Buhari doesn't need educational qualifications to lead Nigeria.

I hope he'll be bold to accept his error of judgment about 'Mr integrity'.

2 Likes

Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by Hollysaint: 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
Chai
Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by megacity: 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
if you deceive me once you are a fool, but I allow you to deceive me again then ...
Re: How Northerners Blasted Garba Shehu Over Buharis Support For Ganduje. by lexxwiz(m): 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
What I know is that, i have my PVC and Buhari Must Go. #BMG

How can a right thinking human with brain even think of voting someone like Buhari Nah nah, that's a new stupiiid standard.

#BMG

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUSTED: PDP Used Photos Of Bad Roads In Liberia To Tackle Fashola - The Cable / BREAKING: Police Arrests Fayose's Aide, Lere Olayinka / The Future Nations Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.