Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? (16779 Views)

What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year / What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by madridguy(m): 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
Right skill/knowledge is the only way out.
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by HerCuteness(f): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
It requires money
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by Zikachat(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
all money you will make in this generation must come from solving a problem.... #BeValid
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by Redman44(m): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
Learn a proper handwork like Painting houses, Carpentry, Plumbing, Baking Cakes and all sorts of Snacks, Cooking all kinds of Food, Making Zobo and Kunu drinks, Gardening etc smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. Learn these skills I have mentioned. Get yourself the tools you need and clean uniforms. Be professional about your outlook. then start advertising your services. The jobs will start trickling in and gradually you will have steady jobs once you have a good reputation. You won't be broke again cool cool cool. Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by faithfull18(f): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ok.
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by SEONaijaExpert: 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
dominique:

Yes there are a lot of materials on the internet, but if you're not familiar with the field you may need a little extra help. I remember when I was doing masters program, I got a lot of materials off the net, some were PDF files of over a hundred pages. How was I supposed to study all that? But with lectures I was able to highlight the key points that I really need. It was recently when I was deleting the files that I was asking myself what do I even need all these stuff I was downloading all over the net from. Besides, there are lots of false info online.
When is your birthday darl or do you just like me chasing you around wink grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by SEONaijaExpert: 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
HerCuteness:
It requires money
What requires money? What skill do you want to learn from the aforementioned?

1 Like

Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by SoNature(m): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Jacktheripper:
This is a waste of time.i can assure there is nothing in that course that you can't find on the web. You just need to know where to search.

It's a big lie.
That was what I thought before I enrolled in that training.
Th thing is, I regretted believing this misconception you just typed.
Digital Marketing is the hottest IT training now and it's practical-oriented.
I see ads on it on content mills every day...that's why I went for it
Don't come online and deceive people, please
I am still undergoing the training for 60k at Ikeja.
My fear is that 0P may not give them everything they need because they are Paying just 5k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by winterfell007(m): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Richdad50:
Any serious IT driven person should go and learn AI. That is the future.

#Richdad
How about 'cloud computing' is there any future in that? Because I'm currently learning the fundamentals
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by dominique(f): 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

When is your birthday darl or do you just like me chasing you around wink grin

You want give me gift ni?
18 Feb.
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by TechCapon(m): 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
dominique:

Yes there are a lot of materials on the internet, but if you're not familiar with the field you may need a little extra help. I remember when I was doing masters program, I got a lot of materials off the net, some were PDF files of over a hundred pages. How was I supposed to study all that? But with lectures I was able to highlight the key points that I really need. It was recently when I was deleting the files that I was asking myself what do I even need all these stuff I was downloading all over the net from. Besides, there are lots of false info online.
intelligent woman . I greet you.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by SEONaijaExpert: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
dominique:

You want give me gift ni?
18 Feb.
Oh February 18, that's after the election... Well, I hope Buhari wins so I can be in a good mood grin

Nevertheless, I'm trying to figure out the best gift for you Mind taking you out to see a movie?
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by TechCapon(m): 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lazyreporta:

Apparently online courses are waste of time in your submission?

Because sites like Lynda.com do online courses way more expensive than this price and thousands of people take it.

So I don't know your point exactly, but everything you see online is a tip leading you to subscribe to the main or whole contents.

You want someone to give you all these for total free?

It's true that Nigerians want free food at the same time want change.
give me the backlinks. I'll pay you for it
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by Kheney89: 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
SoNature:

It's a big lie.
My fear is that 0P may not give them everything they need because they are Paying just 5k.
So can't someone learn it online? For someone like me who is not in Lagos.
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by Hoodbilonia: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
Only if i wan travel out
Na denni go learn mechanic...panel beater.rewire
Soni go dey bill american clients 200$ per hour based on mechanic
GOD wan punishbu make e come be 24hours your motor stay with me.
24hr×200$

Street
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by Lazyreporta(m): 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
TechCapon:
give me the backlinks. I'll pay you for it

07030407370 whatsapp sir
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by Lazyreporta(m): 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
Kheney89:

You can.... Our course material is self explanatory with a full month mentorship.
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by SoNature(m): 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
Kheney89:

Well, it depends on your level of IT
U may learn it online if there are videos, showing step-by-step instructions
But the beauty of being in a class is that trainees will definitely ask the instructor hard questions. And in d course of his explanation, u will learn more. I don't think u will experience this online...unless it's like a vide-conference training
Although online training is good, u can never equate it with classroom training
More importantly, there are other training institutes in your area that u can learn it

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by Sirfeeking(m): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
SoNature:

It's a big lie.
Can you update me on the training at Ikeja,I'm interested...thanks
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by SoNature(m): 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
Sirfeeking:
Can you update me on the training at Ikeja,I'm interested...thanks

I can't update u, sir
Go to GIIT and make inquiries
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by oluplus(m): 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
coming back
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by flimsy2(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lazyreporta:
Learn seo now. So you don't have to pay someone for organic traffics.

Learn how to grow your business online by yourself.
Learn how to monetize your blog yourself.

Learn how to get your target traffics your self

Learn how to rank on google first page doing it yourself
help a brother I really need to earn on line
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by duroc(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Am coming to your office on Thursday morning.. But am actually starting after the elections.
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by bigiyaro(m): 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Jacktheripper:
This is a waste of time.i can assure there is nothing in that course that you can't find on the web. You just need to know where to search.
but the problem is that some people don't know how or where to search, so therefore, the op need to be paid for solving the problem of showing such people where to look.
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
wanr to,know how to impprt from china to nigeria msg me now
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by Lazyreporta(m): 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
flimsy2:
help a brother I really need to earn on line

Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by STDisReal: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lazyreporta:
You're reading and passing meanwhile you don't have a job self. Even if you have a job, who told you you cant sack your boss?

Be independent today.

I am offering you a course of 70k for 5k
Grab it now

Still at discounted price.. Over 90%,
N5,000 only.
Is the training online or offline?

With so much love,
Happy new month..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy / Zenith Bank New Salary Package / Should I Use My Life Savings To Learn Solar Installation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.