Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? (16784 Views)

What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year / What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by Richdad50(m): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
The potential in cloud computing is enormous least I forget. I am sorry I didn't mention it. It is the new order that have come to stay In the industry. In short time, most Enterprise Network administrators will be through out of shop because companies are seeing the opportunity cost in cloud computing.
Web programmers that rely heavily on PHP will have a lot to contend with in the nearest future. Most web programs will be AI complaint running on hardcore machine language, Python, R, or Prolog used for several algorithms, scientific and statistical computing.
Stop WordPress, Jumia,and Drupal if you are really serious with your head. Start thinking of adding another language to PHP.

#Richdad

winterfell007:

How about 'cloud computing' is there any future in that? Because I'm currently learning the fundamentals

Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by ekanDamie: 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
WORDSENSEI:
Skills acquisitions are underrated in this country. You only see Nigerian yoots scuttling to learn a skill when they want to travel out of the country.

FOR ENTREPRENEURS

https://www.makeitglobal.biz
Pls bro, your comment Caught my attention. What skills can you advise can be learnt that is marketable outside Nigeria?
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by taskcompleteng: 7:04am On Feb 06, 2019
ngmart:
If you no how to market a product you will never be broke
ask me how?

How boss ...i want to be your boy mentor me
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by TheRealOwner(m): 7:33am On Feb 06, 2019
ngmart:
If you no how to market a product you will never be broke
ask me how?

How do we market pls
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by folash: 11:18am On Feb 06, 2019
SoNature:

Well, it depends on your level of IT
U may learn it online if there are videos, showing step-by-step instructions
But the beauty of being in a class is that trainees will definitely ask the instructor hard questions. And in d course of his explanation, u will learn more. I don't think u will experience this online...unless it's like a vide-conference training
Although online training is good, u can never equate it with classroom training
More importantly, there are other training institutes in your area that u can learn it
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by folash: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2019
Lazyreporta:
Learn seo now. So you don't have to pay someone for organic traffics.

Learn how to grow your business online by yourself.
Learn how to monetize your blog yourself.

Learn how to get your target traffics your self

Learn how to rank on google first page doing it yourself
Is the training online or offline?
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by Kheney89: 11:34am On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=SoNature post=75443084]

Well, it depends on your level of IT
U may learn it online if there are videos, showing step-by-step instructions
But the beauty of being in a class is that trainees will definitely ask the instructor hard questions. And in d course of his explanation, u will learn more. I don't think u will experience this online...unless it's like a vide-conference training
Although online training is good, u can never equate it with classroom training
More importantly, there are other training institutes in your area that u can learn it[/quote
Alright thanks. But i don't think they are good training institutes here in Calabar....i came here just last year October.
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by Lazyreporta(m): 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
folash:

Is the training online or offline?

Anyone sir
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by Avast(m): 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
Richdad50:
Any serious IT driven person should go and learn AI. That is the future.

#Richdad
Can I be your mentee?
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by folash: 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
Lazyreporta:

Anyone sir
I prefer the offline. Where and when is it starting?
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by Lazyreporta(m): 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
folash:

I prefer the offline. Where and when is it starting?

Abuja.

But Lagos trajning is coming next month but not 5k but the normal of price 70k
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by meobizy(f): 11:33am On Feb 07, 2019
I did not read but this is true. I decided to learn a physical skill to accompany my literary certifications. Right now I am making money from installation of equipment. It was either this or being at home sleeping while waiting for a job.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by Lazyreporta(m): 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
Subscribe
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
Every skill you desire to learn is online. Digital marketing, AI, ethical hacking, SEO etc
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by PGOA44(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nice here shocked
Re: I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? by lolu2019: 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
Every skill you desire to learn is online. Digital marketing, AI, ethical hacking, SEO etc
every skill is not online.success is not always what u see.i am a researcher and u can never ever find my research online.and i am not willing to sell.stop discouraging people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zenith Bank New Salary Package / Employer Drags 2 Hungry Staff To Court For Stealing Loaves Of Bread Worth N2,600 / How To Learn A New Skill In 20 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.