Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason (35204 Views)

Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues / Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu / Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by winterfell007(m): 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

You just spewed the same divisive, bigoted and typical anti Nigerian ipob rubbish.

The fact that you can not get along with the rest of Nigeria doesn't mean the rest of us are not united

If a enthic group feels they are marginalised that means the PMB has done nothing to soothe their wounds. A president is seen as a father of all but in PMB's case he's a father for the few
Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by oldschoollapel(m): 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Dele ! what other reasons do you need other than to roll with atikulooter and chop looted dollars.

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by gaskiyamagana: 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
slivertongue:
APC's official policy is divide &rule.
APC &her supporters are divisionist with no sense of nationalism
Ipob grunting PIG. When will your Cownu come back to his Kuje palace?
Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by SoNature(m): 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

You just spewed the same divisive, bigoted and typical anti Nigerian ipob rubbish.

The fact that you can not get along with the rest of Nigeria doesn't mean the rest of us are not united

I just hope that u grow up so fast to learn that it's stupid defending Nigerian politicians.

It's shocking to see youths running around online to defend thieves who don't care about them. Unless u are a beneficiary of the loot.

2 Likes

Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by Nathdoug(m): 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
sarrki:
Bob dee you always roll with criminals

Baba is not among those you can swindle
and baba is rolling with gandudollar
He even raised his hand to endorse him yday
I wonder if people like you have brains to think at all
To be an apc supporter you have to loose your mind it’s a must
Chai spit

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by supereagle(m): 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
He didn't tell us the truth why he ported , Atiku dollar Magic is the reason.

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by wirinet(m): 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
Okoyeebs:
Momodu left because they refused to give him money as others have been doing.

He's always been a maggot feeding fat from corruption and he's a shameless praise singer of thieves.

Dele Momodu was s presidential candidate and went to the polling unit with his wife and family. At the end of the votes, he had just 1 vote in that unit. Even his wife didn't vote the bloated beggar.

How do you know the one vote was from his wife? Dele might not even trust himself to be president and voted against himself.

2 Likes

Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by Michdear(f): 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
wirinet:
This is about the only time I agree with Bob Dee. Buhari is not the cause of the economic woes Nigeria is experiencing, it is a cumulative of poor economic management over the decades especially, the last administration, and the over reliance on crude as our only source of forex.

My grouse with Buhari is his inability to unite Nigerians. He is blind, deaf and dumb to the cries of other regions of the country, especially the South East. He only trust and favours his own tribesmen.
is never is forte means is never is speciality ,is never a thing he is good at
Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by discusant: 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
babecode:
Momodu, in a post on his Twitter page, said he left Buhari due to his inability to unite Nigeria and not because of ‘poor economy’

He said this on Friday after a follower accused him of sowing discord among Nigerians with his publications online.

The follower wrote: “Dele you have lost it. Now l am truly disappointed. I am a Kanuri by tribe born from the egg of a Kanuri from Yobe and an Edo Woman from Edo State How dare you sow division amongst us? Shame on you sir.

Responding, Momodu said Buhari has caused more division in the country than any government.

“Please give an example of the division I sowed. No one has divided Nigeria like these people since the civil war.

” If there’s one reason I left Buhari, it is his inability to unite Nigeria, not because of the poor economy, that is never his fault.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Dele-Momodu-reveals-reason-why-he-left-Buhari.html
President Buhari does not understand that wanton official corruption in Nigeria is bred and fed by the worst form of unitary governance system in the world practiced in a multi ethnic and multireligious country like Nigeria.

The governance system breeds Boko Haram and herdsmen violence, breeds Biafra and Oduduwa separatists, breeds political instability and arrested development of Nigeria.

But Buhari refuses the SW, SS, SE, and NC zones of Nigeria's proposal to restructure the failed political process for the good of Nigeria. Because Buhari believes wrongly that Nigeria's political system is favourable to Buhari clan in Nigeria and in Niger Republic.

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by ClearFlair: 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
I didn’t know this man was so foolish. Go and be Davido’s boy as usual. PMB only needs serious people who are passionate about making Nigeria great around him.

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by slivertongue: 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
Rana ba ta karya.
Atikuobi will surely bring progress to nigeria, even GMB knows dat his time is up. so hold ur peace
Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by kesha7535: 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
Our training is very affordable

Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by Indispensable85(m): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
Don't tell us what we know already.
Highest bidder!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by edupedia: 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
sarrki:
Bob dee you always roll with criminals

Baba is not among those you can swindle

Correct my brother

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by Larryndelaw: 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
You have only one vote. Your note voting Buhari has no meaningful. I hope after the Election and after Buhari might have won the Election you wont come back to your vomit. Just like your senior brother Obasanjo came back to eat his vomit. Stupid Davido Boy.
You are calling Trump to intervene in America election. The same Trump that devided America. Dele Momodu is an hypocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by edupedia: 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
discusant:

President Buhari does not understand that wanton official corruption in Nigeria is bred and fed by the worst form of unitary governance system in the world practiced in a multi ethnic and multireligious country like Nigeria.

The governance system breeds Boko Haram and herdsmen violence, breeds Biafra and Oduduwa separatists, breeds political instability and arrested development of Nigeria.

But Buhari refuses the SW, SS, SE, and NC zones of Nigeria's proposal to restructure the failed political process for the good of Nigeria. Because Buhari believes wrongly that Nigeria's political system is favourable to Buhari clan in Nigeria and in Niger Republic.

Your lies cannot prevent the defeat of Atiku...
Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by Basher8583: 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
bedspread:
Dele Just Uttered the BITTER Truth.....

Nigeria and Nigerians have Never been this Divided since 1914......

One of the Key Reasons I Love the Atiku Project is that THE MAN smells of Unity..

Hate Atiku or Love Him , you cannot deny the FACT that There is an AURA and AROMA of UNITY around the Man Atiku..

His Excellency Pmb by words ,Actions and Inactions Breeds and Smells of Jihadism,Tribalism, Disunity, Partiality, etc....

This is a Truth that cannot be Denied Anywhere on Earth......

I thank The Only Good GOD that we had the opportunity to see Pmb perform because we could have kept saying " Why this ? Why that?
A thief will always emulate his/her fellow comrad.

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by mabea: 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Typical Afonja. Why not just admit it's because he gave you no appointment
He's not afonja, an edo man
Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by zimakod(m): 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
This is politics for you. God bless nigeria
Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by kmaster007: 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
babecode:
Momodu, in a post on his Twitter page, said he left Buhari due to his inability to unite Nigeria and not because of ‘poor economy’

He said this on Friday after a follower accused him of sowing discord among Nigerians with his publications online.

The follower wrote: “Dele you have lost it. Now l am truly disappointed. I am a Kanuri by tribe born from the egg of a Kanuri from Yobe and an Edo Woman from Edo State How dare you sow division amongst us? Shame on you sir.

Responding, Momodu said Buhari has caused more division in the country than any government.

“Please give an example of the division I sowed. No one has divided Nigeria like these people since the civil war.

” If there’s one reason I left Buhari, it is his inability to unite Nigeria, not because of the poor economy, that is never his fault.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Dele-Momodu-reveals-reason-why-he-left-Buhari.html
dis is one of Atiku frndz who is entitled to b Rich by selling NNPC... our Naija No 1 assets... Are my frndz not entitled to b Rich sai Atiku-scam.. nah Dem b that..

2 Likes

Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by fibiyaks: 2:24am On Feb 02, 2019
deomelo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7606091_ayoadesanya_jpeg02152a4dee3f431aab4a8cdd9eded217

Ole alatenuije ako ti le ta

grin grin
he prefers to hangout with those circle of men who destroyed our economy due to their greed and selfishness.

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by fibiyaks: 2:27am On Feb 02, 2019
discusant:

so whats your point?so he instigated bokoharam?dont forget its an inherited crisis.
Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by deomelo: 3:08am On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
Humility017:

people like you are the reason why Nigeria is backward...
buhari is more intelligent than you by miles..
[/s]

What is this ipob ranting about?
Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by fuke(m): 3:43am On Feb 02, 2019
No, you left because you were not made a minister.
You wrote an article denying it, but those of us who could
read between the lines knew you were pained greatly.

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by Yyeske(m): 4:05am On Feb 02, 2019
mekaboy:

Do you think Arewa youths are happy that an old man wants to create enmity between the North and southern youths?
So you now speak for the Arewa youths that you love to hate? Atikulooters can be very dynamic with their spurious lies and propaganda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forged Senate Rule: ‘it’s Not Late For Saraki To Resign’ / Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole / Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.