Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason (35208 Views)

Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues / Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu / Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by Calers: 6:09am On Feb 02, 2019
Useless man
Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by Sheggy13(m): 6:42am On Feb 02, 2019
winterfell007:

If a enthic group feels they are marginalised that means the PMB has done nothing to soothe their wounds. A president is seen as a father of all but in PMB's case he's a father for the few
Even if he gives them heaven, they hate him even before he became President and that won't change overnight. GEJ marginalized Yorubas, called Yoruba leaders like OBJ and Tinubu all sorts of derogatory names like rascals, motor park touts but Yorubas didn't go crying all over the place about marginalization inspite of the massive support they gave GEJ in 2010 when Yar'Adua's wife and the cabal wanted to perpetuate themselves in power after his death, and also in the 2011 election. Yorubas waited till 2015 to speak with their votes to send him out. GEJ realised his mistake late by those deceiving him earlier about downgrading Yorubas when he virtually made the SW his home few days to the election, sharing money to different people. Here, you're talking about an ethnic group that hates him so much so that he could barely get 5% of their votes and you want him to be a "father" to them despite them showing by their actions and words that they hate him.

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by don4real18(m): 7:28am On Feb 02, 2019
We all know that the reason he left Bubu is because he didn't get any appointment
Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by Humility017(m): 7:32am On Feb 02, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

What is this ipob ranting about?
illiteracy made you think everyone is an ipob.... tribal bigot I am from Edo state. always you use your senses whenever you're on nairaland
Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by Gforce2019: 7:47am On Feb 02, 2019
bedspread:
Dele Just Uttered the BITTER Truth.....

Nigeria and Nigerians have Never been this Divided since 1914......

One of the Key Reasons I Love the Atiku Project is that THE MAN smells of Unity..

Hate Atiku or Love Him , you cannot deny the FACT that There is an AURA and AROMA of UNITY around the Man Atiku..

His Excellency Pmb by words ,Actions and Inactions Breeds and Smells of Jihadism,Tribalism, Disunity, Partiality, etc....

This is a Truth that cannot be Denied Anywhere on Earth......

I thank The Only Good GOD that we had the opportunity to see Pmb perform because we could have kept saying " Why this ? Why that?

It's a lie...
There are clear evidence of division during GEJ era.
And You can impart of division in 2015 general election results.
The whole southeast and southsouth voted grandiosely for GEJ while the north and part of the southwest voted for buhari.
Pls always get your fact right before you start typing craps..
Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by towyeenbell2: 7:47am On Feb 02, 2019
bedspread:
Dele Just Uttered the BITTER Truth.....

Nigeria and Nigerians have Never been this Divided since 1914......

One of the Key Reasons I Love the Atiku Project is that THE MAN smells of Unity..

Hate Atiku or Love Him , you cannot deny the FACT that There is an AURA and AROMA of UNITY around the Man Atiku..

His Excellency Pmb by words ,Actions and Inactions Breeds and Smells of Jihadism,Tribalism, Disunity, Partiality, etc....

This is a Truth that cannot be Denied Anywhere on Earth......

I thank The Only Good GOD that we had the opportunity to see Pmb perform because we could have kept saying " Why this ? Why that?

What concern us with you and the big born bozo called dele momodu ,a bastard who don't know where he stands , where is the bitter truth from a pig's mouth if not filth boozing from him.

Mtcheeeeeeeew.... balderdash.
Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by shadyLP(m): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2019
deomelo:
Ode oponu agbaya, you left because PMB didn't drop crumbs inside your pocket.

Even sef, so your alternatives are athieffKulooter and Sarathief?

Awon ole jati jati

But can you compare the level of enjoyments you and your family,friends and co had during 16yrs to now?? grin
Pls try to avoid being desolate by hunger for the sake of your people..
Vote wisely or remain damned poor! angry

grin grin grin
Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by gidgiddy: 8:21am On Feb 02, 2019
A clear example of Buhari's ethnic bigotry is in the way he treated the IPOB issue in relation to the killer Herdsmen.

Buhari hardly returned from his long medical vacation when he called a meeting of his security chiefs, after which he announced operation Python dance. Soldiers were sent into the SE, that was not a violent zone, and they killed unarmed IPOB members. Buhari then tagged IPOB a terrorist organisation

Everybody knows that it is sacrilege to send Soldiers after unarmed people unless serious violence that has gone beyond the control of the Police already exists

A few months later when the killer Herdsmen went on the rampage in the Middle belt, killing, raping and burning down communities, Buhari did not utter a word for weeks. There was no hastly called meeting of his security chiefs. For weeks, the Fulani Herdsmen slaughtered people like fowl

Finally, Buhari declared operation Cat Race in which not one single armed Herdsmen was killed. The Herdsmen were never proscribed because they are predominantly of Buhari's Fulani ethnic stock.

But Buhari killed and proscribed unarmed IPOB who did not do 1% of what Herdsmen did

A classic show of ethnic bigotry and favouritism
Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by madridsta007(m): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
deomelo:
Ode oponu agbaya, you left because PMB didn't drop crumbs inside your pocket.

Even sef, so your alternatives are athieffKulooter and Sarathief?

Awon ole jati jati

grin grin grin
[/s]

Don’t be a silly nitwit. Dele Momodu has Presidents in Africa at his beck and call for PR and other media endorsements.

Presidents don’t pay Trada Moni N10,000 for such PR. I’m sure you know this anyway. Why must you pretend to be silly?
Re: 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:21am On Feb 02, 2019
wirinet:
This is about the only time I agree with Bob Dee. Buhari is not the cause of the economic woes Nigeria is experiencing, it is a cumulative of poor economic management over the decades especially, the last administration, and the over reliance on crude as our only source of forex.

My grouse with Buhari is his inability to unite Nigerians. He is blind, deaf and dumb to the cries of other regions of the country, especially the South East. He only trust and favours his own tribesmen.

Look at Dele's tweet again.

He conceded just like OBJ that PMB is a dunce on economic matters.

It is not his forte.

Forte is an actual word. Look it up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike / Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay / ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.