Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' (36367 Views)

Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd / Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by ecstasy357(m): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
This guy is wicked and I love him.

Nigerians love being fed with crumbs, they r so dull n short sighted. They can't tell d diff between their left n right. It's a shame that when it's time to vote, u will see dem in their homes, shops, bars n parties wishing for their choice to win.

BBnaija is a bondage in disguise pose to distract our youth from the truth.
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by kesha4523: 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
Wedding Package Offer for 500 guests

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by ecstasy357(m): 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
oluwatosink:

Abi na cool

I'm sorry but I have to say this...you have a very poor mentality. Money doesn't make u rich. Ask previous winners if u doubt me
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by ecstasy357(m): 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
hungryboy:
Vote for who?
As a hopeless Nigerian youth, getting into the Big brother house will surely bring you fame and fortune while Buhari or Atiku winning the election will only make them, their cabal, family and friends richer.
So give me one good reason why i go go stand for sun dey wait to vote for either of 'em?

Fame, right? Do u know where all the previous winners are currently in life?

If yes, are they all doing well?

Can u remember d names of all participants in the 3rd edition?
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by ecstasy357(m): 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
jamaicabakare:
Ogbeni Kunle use the same energy on Simi.

Unna two do wedding codedly but unna no go let us rest with pictures from your honeymoon.

RUBBISH!

He got married. He ain't doing baby mama or baby papa. Grow up n drop d insults
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by Ayobami7(m): 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
好的
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by ecstasy357(m): 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
Olutola88:
It is not possible for them to use the same energy to vote because:

1. 45million Naira is not involved
2. Even if you say you want to vote to secure your future, what makes you think the candidate you will be voting for is not the one that will eventually make Nigeria worse.

No be this Naija wey we dey?

However, I feel most people in that audition wasted their time cos it's hard to believe the selection process is not on man-know-man basis.

I still can't figure out how Nina was successful in an audition

When u pack come naija?

If dem fit buy vote, use connection get oil company job, connection for political appointment n contracts....na ordinary BB dem nor fit use connection n money take enter?

Bros, if d head is bad, no waste ya time for d body. Them know who dem wan take already. U better go use ya PVC if u want change
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by ecstasy357(m): 11:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
awa:
Adekunle I don't blame you calling Nigerian hustling to see if they could win about 45m desperate.
You too you are desperate in marrying Simi because she don hammer...

Celebrities making noise as if it is better with them... Who you don epp?

Change ya mentality. There's nothing wrong with what he said.

U & I know that none of those pple there will pass thru d audition. This is naija
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by kesha3014: 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
Wedding Package Offer for 500 guests

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by delpee(f): 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
Just wondering...all those who registered in school and now at home because of the strike won't be able to vote.
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by oluwatosink: 12:02am On Feb 02, 2019
ecstasy357:

i'm sorry but I have to say this.you have a very poor mentality. Money doesn't make u rich..Ask previous winners if u doubt me
wetin concern me wit bbn. Everybdy dey find money, nobody get time ...

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by olaitonto(m): 12:44am On Feb 02, 2019
I believe members of each crowd voted Miracle as d winner for 2018. What motivation do u want to c..... Mr. Gold
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by Futureyahooboi(m): 1:24am On Feb 02, 2019
All this jobless youth be like people wey go vote?

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by MASTERMIND04(m): 5:06am On Feb 02, 2019
Holuwahyomzzy:
Will they give us 45 million after voting? undecided
I tire o. Help me ask him.
Will they even remember to do the things they promised us after voting them in?

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 02, 2019
I wish bbnaija used PVC as prerequisite to come for audition.
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by mechanics(m): 6:57am On Feb 02, 2019
hahahaha, I don't think so because there is no money involve in voting, most Nigerians want cheap money like BBN.
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by candlestick: 11:05am On Feb 02, 2019
Holuwahyomzzy:
I wonderoooo

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by Adakintroy: 11:27am On Feb 02, 2019
Holuwahyomzzy:

You may get more than that if you bargain well. You may get your future and that of your children back.
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by FirePower1(m): 11:29am On Feb 02, 2019
If only all things are equal. How many guns, charms, touts and military personnel did you see at the venue Kunle? It is less dangerous to express your zeal at BBN's auditions' venue Sir.
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by Adakintroy: 11:34am On Feb 02, 2019
hungryboy:
Vote for who?
As a hopeless Nigerian youth, getting into the Big brother house will surely bring you fame and fortune while Buhari or Atiku winning the election will only make them, their cabal, family and friends richer.
So give me one good reason why i go go stand for sun dey wait to vote for either of 'em?

It may bring you fame and fortune. But that still does not translate to much. The above are not an end in themselve.

Aside many of who wish to show themselves on the spotlight have not yet perfect their acts. Many are just drawn to the spotlight like wasp to lights bulbs. Nothing more.

Baware! Light is blinding.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Cries As She Meets Tacha (Photos) / Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures / Checkout These Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.