Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo (6873 Views)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Married Woman Busted With Form Three Boy In Lodge (pictures) / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
According to trending online reports, a married woman has landed in deep waters after she was allegedly caught with her lover in a hotel in Awka, Anambra state capital. 

It was gathered that the woman's husband has been suspecting her of having an extra marital affair and decided to set a trap for his wife which she apparently fell into. 

According to Sandra Iloka, the yet-to-be identified woman was traced to a hotel where she had already stripped off her clothes and was about getting down before she was caught.

Further details at to what happened to the woman's lover was not revealed as it was alleged that he was whisked away by the woman's husband and was beaten severely. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/married-woman-busted-with-lover-at-a-hotel-in-anambra-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by Larryfest(m): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
Why now shading off her face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
If you're reading it, just bear it in mind that woman you call your wife is f**king someone else behind your back. Women can never be faithful in marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by greatnaija01: 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
really I do not see the BIG DEAL IN CHEATING.... Marriage is a contract.... IF YOU CAN NOT SATISFY YOUR PARTNER WITHIN THE TERMS OF CONTRACT... then the deal is OFF.....

Everyone CHEATS..... social media only makes a BIG DEAL of those who get CAUGHT... abeg... issues are blown beyond proportion on the internet....

EVEN THE MAN that snapped the picture of his own wife... HAS HE NOT CHEATED BEFORE?

CHEATING IS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT PHYSICAL INTIMACY..... If you NURSE the idea or fantasize about someone else then you have cheated.

Usually it is the THIEVES who were not caught that SHOUT AND BEAT THE ONES WHO WERE CAUGHT.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by GOFRONT(m): 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
grin

I can see benz..........Green coloured Benz

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by Chizuru01(m): 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
If you are a gentleman and you marry from the street or club, She will run you street trust me

6 Likes

Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by XhosaNostra(f): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Na today?
It disgusts me
Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
If you're reading it, just bear it in mind that woman you call your wife is f**king someone else behind your back. Women can never be faithful in marriage.
Speak for your wife alone .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by Katier00(f): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
including your mother. Jobless man

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by Headlesschicken(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
undecided wetin concern una..
Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
People shouldn't get married. It's not worth it. I mean, it's a bondage. I'll forever stay uncommitted and free.
Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by Twoclans(f): 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
What is with the pink and green lipsrsealed undecided

Abeg let me come and be going

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by xynerise: 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
Some marriages are just an alibi for immorality.

It is on the rise these days.
Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by blues343(m): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
greatnaija01:
really I do not see the BIG DEAL IN CHEATING.... Marriage is a contract.... IF YOU CAN NOT SATISFY YOUR PARTNER WITHIN THE TERMS OF CONTRACT... then the deal is OFF.....

Everyone CHEATS..... social media only makes a BIG DEAL of those who get CAUGHT... abeg... issues are blown beyond proportion on the internet....

EVEN THE MAN that snapped the picture of his own wife... HAS HE NOT CHEATED BEFORE?

CHEATING IS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT PHYSICAL INTIMACY..... If you NURSE the idea or fantasize about someone else then you have cheated.

Usually it is the THIEVES who were not caught that SHOUT AND BEAT THE ONES WHO WERE CAUGHT.
No Offence Mate. BT d Fact That Ur Parents May have Cheated or May be Cheating or That U are Cheating doesn't mean EVERYONE Cheats..... I don't blame anybody in this Case. However, If au are not satisfied in Any Marriage I think d best is to Use d Door. instead of stayin..

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
Katier00:

E pain you? sorry it's true especially for 85%of Nigerian women. Talking from experience due to the nature of my work.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by jessedaflow: 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

U MEAN OLD MODEL MERCEDEZ 190..COS DAT PANT CANT YIELD ANYTHING.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by Katier00(f): 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

E pain you? sorry it's true especially for 85%of Nigerian women. Talking from experience due to the nature of my work.
pain me? Far from it.
Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by frbona: 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

what kinda work do u do?
Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by greatnaija01: 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
Well you have a point BUT.... DEFINE CHEATING and you will understand that the MAN CHEATED THE LADY FIRST BEFORE SHE EVER CHEATED ON HIM.

EVERYONE CHEATS because NO ONE KNOWS THE EXACT STANDARD FOR A PERFECT HOME....

you do not have a PERFECT HOME
your parents didnt also have a PERFECT HOME
so cheating already occurred.... the issue is EVERYONE IS MANAGING o....

MY POINT OF ADVOCACY IS THAT WE HAVE GIVEN CHEATING A DEFINITION OF SEXUAL CONNOTATION RATHER THAN MORAL OBLIGATION AND RIGHTS.

blues343:
No Offence Mate. BT d Fact That Ur Parents May have Cheated or May be Cheating or That U are Cheating doesn't mean EVERYONE Cheats..... I don't blame anybody in this Case. However, If au are not satisfied in Any Marriage I think d best is to Use d Door. instead of stayin..
Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
Lol
Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by DigitalBot: 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
She is fine
Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by dayleke: 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
Konji catch her reach like dat?
Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by Rextizz(m): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
Katier00:
Shut up! poodle �
Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by Fortran7(m): 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
Everyone CHEATS..... social media only makes a BIG DEAL of those who get CAUGHT... abeg... issues are blown beyond proportion on the internet.... EVEN THE MAN that snapped the picture of his own wife... HAS HE NOT CHEATED BEFORE? CHEATING IS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT PHYSICAL INTIMACY..... If you NURSE the idea or fantasize about someone else then you have cheated.
Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by oboy81: 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Lol
People will Laugh at your Misfortunes too In the Mighty of Name Jesus!
Amen!
ODE!
Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
A married woman with that type of kobo kobo pant ?

Na wa o.
Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by Dessy96: 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
Marriage is a scam
Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by Almaiga: 4:55am On Feb 02, 2019
This one na Olosho even before she got married.

Igbo Amaka. grin

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo by Speedyconnect15: 6:27am On Feb 02, 2019
Nawao.

Social media shaa..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Like This / Girls How Do You Moan When Having Sex And Also Guys How Do Your Gf Moans?? * / Abnormally Small Flaccid Penis On Mature Younger Adult Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.